ITT: 4d chess moves

>ITT: 4d chess moves
The border wall was just a bargaining chip with congress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7x7UPsttTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ya, absolutely. Trump's a genius strategist. The fact that he can barely string a few words together into a cogent sentence is all a clever ploy. He lost billions of dollars that were literally handed to him by his rich daddy simply to fake people out because he's so good with money. Can't wait til he finally reveals his master plan. Probably involves a genius plot to get an intelligent person elected after him to fix all the shit that he so cleverly shat on. What a smart guy.

hey Hillary you still butt hurt he beat your nasty ass?

How sore is ur asshole? Wear lipstick next time so u can look pretty when ur fucked. Lol?

You're legally retarded for creating a never ending series of excuses in a desperate attempt to convince yourself he's anything other than an incompetent despot.

Now, give me my (you). Go on.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=C7x7UPsttTY

I'l level with all of you right now. Donald Trump is the biggest fucking DORK alive. Yep, that is the honest to god truth and everyone knows it.

He's the CHAMPION of dateless geeks. Utterly uncool and out of step with life. And always has been. He is a perfect fucking L-O-S-E-R.

Without his money (most of which is gone), Trump is a fucking DORK. D. O. R. K.

And that my friends is an inescapable FACT. The dorks of the world lift this toilet paper up like they do because he is just like them. A LIFELONG LOSER AND A CREEP.

LOL. Trump couldn't pass gas..

Donald Dickless Trump is, without a doubt, the biggest fucking dork alive on earth at this moment.

The King of Fucking Spastics. The laughing stock of planet fucking EARTH. Trump has set the dork bar so low it's unlikely anyone will ever fail again so hard every again.

He is a puny, worthless, nasty, evil, repulsive, unwanted, friendless slug. And that is all there is to say.

>dork
>creep
>loser

>reddit

>dork
>samefagging

Nope, Reddit laughs even harder than we do here on /b.

Face it, loser. You're always going to be a loser. Be a dumbfuck Trumpcunt forever. Wear your stupidity with PRIDE dork! We are literally LAUGHING IN YOUR FUCKING TRUMPCUNT FACES.

Yet he still won. Its time to get over it and support your President. You can't cry for 8 years straight, try as you might.

>loser
>dork
>literally
>reddit

Fuck, I thought summer started in June?

Trump is a fucking retard. He seriously thinks the civil war was some shadowy and mysterious conflict that no one's quite sure why it happened

turns out: it was all Obamas fault

The border wall was just a ploy to get unending government money by funneling it through construction companies he has a stake in.

It's likely inspired by a similar strategy used by Hitler, where he made it a law that all newlywed couples be gifted a copy of his book.

Fixed that for you.

damn, and she's hot too!

More like SixxD.

found the sheeple regurgitating his daily amount of spin

What does Hillary have to do with Trump? You're living in the past.

nice try Hillary

Shit, you got me.

*prints and burns emails*

People said the same thing about Dubya. And Reagan. People can be forgiven for pretty much anything.

sweet meme

say cuck

Direct quotes is spin now

yall have no idea how bright he really is lmao

Agreed. I'm not even very liberal. Trump is just a fool who hasn't made good on any of his campaign promises.