Is it wrong that i want to see my asian girl get taken by 3 other guys at the same time?

is it wrong that i want to see my asian girl get taken by 3 other guys at the same time?
post girls you want to see BLACKED.

yes

her

would love to see a huge black cock in her

how many blacks do you want her to take at the same time?

at least 2

imagine them penetrating her deeply at the same time lol

Yes, it is. Looks like (((they))) got to you.

why is it so wrong?

look at her i think she deserves some

Sad pathetic cuck spamming this girl every day.

3 is an odd number, 4 are much more better.

3 would be mouth, pussy, and ass, where would the 4th go?

bump

Trips
You the boss.

tell me how you'd fuck my girl

MORE PLZ

I've been encouraging my girl to explore her naughty side. shes exploring her naughty side after years of innocence, loves getting drunk and gets really fun when she is. I was surprised by it a lot especially when she went to go make out with some dude at the bar bathroom we were in...

I really need to filter your shitposting. So fucking annoying.

[email protected]

i would lay her upside down on the edge of the
bed and shove my cock down her throat in a squat fuck position. All while chocking the living shit out of her with two hands. I'd choke her till knock her out and continue fucking her face till she regains consciousness the choke her out again.

rinse and repeat till she one time wakes up to a mouth and throat full of cum.

keep going, be rough, she still has two unused holes

Her turn now,

I want her to get on top of me and smoother me with her delicious tight asian pussy. i'll have her sit on my face and ride her clit along the bone structures of my face. So bad she forgets to let me breathe. I black out only to wake up splashing her asian pussy cum all over my face. I want to taste all of it. i fucking need it.

also, post feet? or bikini

im stroking one out on her for you. does that turn you on?

continue, i'll post more
yeah it does, i want her to be used and worshiped by other men

i dont have her feet pics, not into them so she doesnt send them...

Do you find the fact that shes a low tier ugly asian girl appealing? because shes not attractive one bit, and she probably gets no attention from guys irl, however for some reason, theres something about fucking the hell out of this gross looking asian chick thats so hot. Like shes probably the biggest slut since she never gets any attention irl.

gross but hot

different strokes for different folks. [email protected], gotten a few offers already so...
I've been encouraging my girl to explore her naughty side. shes exploring her naughty side after years of innocence, loves getting drunk and gets really fun when she is. I was surprised by it a lot especially when she went to go make out with some dude at the bar bathroom we were in...

Do you want to watch? join in? Would you want to taste the guys cum too?

i just want to hear her moans. maybe join in for the DP if she's comfortable enough

[email protected]

I putted my fuckfriend in a gangbang this month, participating me too
Throat abused, DP, bukkake, all was so good…

can you see sue getting in there like that or is she too innocent?

any innocent slut deserves to be fucked roughly like that

slowly uncovering the naughty sides of her, how do i get her to that point besides just getting her drunk all the time?

she has to love to be fucked roughly even with just you, at the first time, facefucking her, facial, anal etc

fuck her with a sextoy in the other hole (in both way) and ask her if she loves being completely filled like that

put fingers in her mouth when you fuck her and tell it would be good to see her having another dick here while you fuck her, etc

maybe try to first talk about threesome

I'd love to do a train on my gf. Go to a fetish club have her take some good E and just let guys fuck her brains out over and over.

would love to get her fucked by atleast 3 bbc

or more. Her tight little holes stretched and filled with black cock and seed

nope not wrong
would be hot to see her service 4-5 cock at the same time. double penetrated and throat fucked at the same time
def more than 3 she should be fucked for hours. 2 guys holding her legs spread, one to fuck her throat and other guys just fuck her holes and cumming in her.