WWYD

WWYD

hnggg, i'd be her cuck slave. more!! any feet?

mmm, absolute diamonds. more!! on gmail? [email protected] discord? samsap110#9569

I'd file those teeth down a few inches...god damn...a horse dont have teeth that big

Trade her in for a proper white woman.

No, only here

fuck I love me some Hitomi

more feet!!

Wwyd?

haven't got any feet pic

I would come up behind her and smother her until she passed out with the final feeling of her tits and ass being groped before she passed out. She would wake up in a fluster to find her self face down ass up, as she tried to move she would feel my hand pushing her head down further as i slowly slid all 9 inches of my cock deep inside her pumping heavily blowing load after load until she was bloated full of my cum to the point where it came out every other hole then i would strip her out of her cloths and have her service me in every way she could think off, only to finally force the finish with shoving my cock down her ass pushing her organs aside pumping one final explosive load into her ass as it over flowed out.

wwyd

WWYD

Eat her asshole while she pisses all over me.

Tie her up and jam my massive cock down her throat and drown her in cum

I would find her walking home late of night, as i pull her into a dark ally way covering her mouth before she could squeal. As she tried to escape my clutches i would push her against a wall thrusting my cock through her cloths slowly getting stronger until it tore a hole, i would fuck her through it relentlessly and mercilessly, filling her tight ass full of my load. Only to turn her around and force her to her knees as she teared up and in pain i would shove my dick down her throat blowing load after load over her tits, face, hair and mouth, until she could take no more and it was flowing out her mouth, then id go in for the finish, fucking her soft silky pussy punishing her, blowing load after load of my seed deep inside her as my cock throbbed inside her silk cunt. I would fuck her for days.

More? Is this cropped?

what would you do to my girl sue?

Nah its on her fb
Wwyd?

i would make her feast on my future kiddies

if anyone is on the east coast i'm looking for guys to help her explore her drunk naughty side ;)

legend

Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi Ilenia Parisi

hah she actually likes being tied up. turned me onto a lot of freaky shit. unfortunately current gf isn't into any of it

Im from nj

[email protected]

Have kik?

Holy fuck she is savage
I would fuck her for hours , licking and sucking those big melons without making her cum.. I would continue to fuck her while getting some work on her feet and I would finish inside her or on that cute face
More photo?

Mmm e quindi?

wwyd?

sorry user, only email. wwyd to my girl sue anyway?

Shes a freakkkkk loves asshole licking

wwyd Sup Forums?

>Mmm e quindi?

on Facebook IleniaParisi87

What would you all do to my wife?

Well she deserves a good licking then , before a rough fuck
Ass photo?

Si ma seghe coi piedi ne abbiamo?

WWYD

You can tell her ass is phat as fuck

What would you all do to my wife? Gimme details

>Update
Hmm maybe seeing a little more would be helpful

Her ass, what do you think?

What do you think?

I'd tie her to a bed and blindfold her, then start teasing her, touching her, breathing on her, kissing and licking her. I'd caress her ass to make it more sensitive and then violently slap it, i'd wait until she got wet, and then she wouldn't get anything, she would have to worship me, to become a true dicksucking whore and only then would I give her rough sex. I would make her body and mind both my toys

Nice...that's awesome

What about her mouth?

She'd be facefucked brutally every day, how about seeing some of her tits?

wwyd

Wwyd.

Stolen from chick's Facebook no shame

What do you thin

I'd slap them so much

Nice...would you share her with your friends?

That would be at a later stage, she'd be a cumdupster. Every hole would be larger due to people fucking it, eventually multiple penetration on vagina and mouth. She'd become a great handjob slave.

What would you do?

Got any full body nudes?

What do you think?

We have 3 kids

You got more? She looks amazing

Her ass