Mixon video is out

Bitch had it comin twitter.com/NewsOK/status/809889324586115072

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/F5Video/status/809898848705515521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/F5Video/status/809898848705515521

Anyone defending that is a retard. He was justified in pushing her away but that was a huge overreaction. She presented absolutely no threat to him, it would be like one of us full force punching a child for pushing us.

Should be kicked off the team, he can go play for Kiffin.

BTFO

Looks like the bitch got what she deserved

>pushes him
>smacks him in the face
>gets smacked down

Not seeing the problem here

She should have been charged at the very least. She is not without fault.

I dont understand all the fake outrage at this tape. She crossed a line and got smacked back for it. Lets move on

Why do women think they can attack men with no consequences?

>t. feminazi/white knight

dindu nuffin

hes a good boy

Charge her, sure. But you sure as hell slap a bigger charge on him.

It's because he's a big black guy and she's a tiny blonde woman.

Reported.

why did he walk up to them in the first place?

Well she probably doesn't think that anymore.

story?

For what? Defending himself? She got up and attacked him. Women are equal now. Deal with the consequences of attacking someone.

do you guys really not see the feigned punch before she slapped him?

She called him over

Guy overreacted to her iniation of physical violence and her racial abuse of him. A suspension (which is what he got) is the right punishment.

Zero tolerance doesn't work, second chances do.

it was excessive, but anyone that's been around random drunk women know they WONT stop until the guy runs away like a pussy or wrecks them. they're literally impossible to deal with.

He was already suspended for the entire 2014 season for this

For reference, he called her friend a faggot and that's when she pushed him. AFAIK she's accepted her role in the fight and is more upset with how the university handled the situation.

make a webm next time you bum

Yeah, he held up and she still kept attacking him. Only white knights and legbeards have a problem with this.

Is there more context? From what I can tell

>dude enters place
>bitch motions for him to come over
>she shoves him
>gets rekt

She also hits him in the face here.

it's unsourced from wikipedia
>This occurred after he tried to "pick her up" around 2:00 A.M, and she chose to ignore his advances
probably still going for her

She called him a nigger too. Everybody was a drunk college dumbass, in other words.

The only white knights are Oklahoma apologists

Source?

Also, she was being a bitch, he was being a nigger. I'd say it's a tie with the tie going to the bitch that got knocked out.

Why did she attack him if she didn't want to be hit back?

It always brings a smile to my face when a white bitch gets whats coming to her.

just as women deserve to be treated :)

Get fucked legbeard

No words or even actions warrant that response.
When a puts hands on you, it's essentially the same as a 7yr old kid trying to push you.
You're better off not taking a full swing.

Of course, the reptilian brain of a football jock will need special assistance.

Enjoy your lifetime ban and short stint in the CFL.

Perhaps one day he'll be brought on stage at the NFL Rookie's symposium to talk about off the field issues.

Top kek. Nfl teams live this kind of thing. They cant wait to get him in the backfield

>women aren't equal to men when it's convenient for us

>equality.webm

>an adult woman's behavior is legally the same as a small child

Sounds about right.

wew lad

equal rights are fun

that was a totally immoderate reaction

its difficult to enter canada with a criminal record

By all accounts he's undersized, horrible in pass protect, and RB's are a dime a dozen.

Only top flight WR's & DL-men can get away with this kind of aggression.

i mean come on now........he could've easily just pushed her away or thrown her to the ground until someone pulled her away. He didn't need to KO her. she really posed no threat to him

Okay okay i know Sup Forums is filled with /r9k/ bitter virgins but c'mon she barely slapped him. That one NFL player that knocked out his wife had it coming cause she was throwing heavy punches.

In matters of physical violence it has to be taken on a case by case account.
Rhonda Rousey would BTFO me. But therein lies the power of video footage. That girl is no more than 110lbs of non-threat to a 190lb football player. Even the dumbest of you Sup Forumss can understand this.

With video footage we can all agree that he was not under threat. Even if she made contact first.
He was just embarrassed.

>HEEMED.webm
Is it bad that I laughed?

Well that solves that.
Scratch CFL off the list, add Home Depot security.

m8, if a 5'6 dude swings on a 6'4 dude, he deserves to get one in the face. you wouldn't be saying this if he was a short man

i dont get it
whats special about a nigger hitting a women?
can someone explain pls

If she was a short man Mixon wouldn't have been trying to get with her

I don't know that, and neither do you

why did he go over to her in the first place?
>chat shit

he says her group called him a nigger

I agree. A girl pushing a guy is different than a 5'6" guy who may actually be a damn good fighter.
Yuriah Faber could swing at a 6'4" lanklet and heem the fuck out of him. I'd have to see the footage, but most likely that's legit assault and the lanklet would be well within his right to defend himself.

Again, the video don't lie. For Mixon, he's fucked.

See Rice, Raymond.

>In matters of physical violence it has to be taken on a case by case account.

Context matters in determining the punishment, yes. She's probably not guilty of anything more than a misdemeanor, but it's illegal no matter for one adult to assault another.

Act like man, gonna get treated like one.

Both are idiots. Women shouldn't go around thinking they're invincible and provoking men literally 100 pounds of pure muscle bigger than them. The dude shouldn't of heemed a women that couldn't of done anything worse than scratch him before some onlooker broke it up. At best just walk the fuck away. Considering the dude is a NFL prospect he really shouldn't of done that.

I'm not saying he's not fucked, but that doesn't mean it's not because of a double standard. Even if the short dude is skinny and weak (not jacked like faber), he still would get one in the face.

The difference is that a short man knows not to do that for precisely that reason. Women should learn not to do that to.

Well he did call her friend a faggot so maybe he's compensating?

There's no doubt that gender bias plays into this. It's cultural.

jesus that was an overreaction, he obliterated her

>it's her fault for provoking him

No it's not. If a woman is being an asshole, dump her and fuck her friend.

If she was black he'd maybe get away with it but she was a blondie and every white man is going to see this and think "hang that nigger."

Oh well. Nothing of value was lost. There are lots of negroes that are good at playing ball. Theyre basically disposable.

>shoved and smacked in the face
>overreaction

If I did this, I would be expelled from school.
If a Saudi prince did this, Obama would have the woman arrested and fly the prince out of the country on Air Force One.
Life is not fair, recognize this and act accordingly.

>defending a nigger hitting a white woman
think if this was reverse, wouldn't matter what the WE WAZ QUEENS said, it would be a hate crime and he'd be charged like dylon roof was on the stand

what are you even talking about? this dude is going to get in trouble.

do you think if it were the reverse, OP wouldn't be making jokes about it?

They're are two penalties on the play. Personal foul, Unsportsmanlike conduct, Defense, 15 yard penalty. Personal foul Targeting, Defense, Mixon is ejected for the remainder of the game, 15 yard penalty still second down.

He ain't getting shit, his draft stock is taking a hit and that's it

more like those penalties offset
as they should do in a just society

whatever you need for your victim complex, hoss

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

lol why?

They should offset but one of those bullshit ones where a 5 yard procedural penalty negates a 15 yarder.

that was the saddest video

I felt so bad for the guy; he literally did nothing wrong

This went through court 2 years ago they just wanted a video release so that public could milk him out of even more

OK, so may I ask, when exactly is it OK for a guy to fight back when a girl tries to start shit with him?

probably an OSU booster pulling the strings, maybe even T. Boone Pickens

He was suspended the whole 2014 season for this, and went through 2 years of court already. I don't think he'll be punished anymore.

kek

>He was suspended the whole 2014 season for this
he was redshirted.

for my personal sensibilities, it's okay to do whatever they do to you, maybe a tiny bit harder

so if she slaps you, you can slap her back just a bit harder

>15 yard penalty still second down.

Proportionality is the key. Shove the bitch back or slap her hands away. Going all heem on her jaw is much harder to defend.

this desu
if there was no consequences for women chimping out theyd all do it

just dont hit someone if you dont want to get hit back.

>She slapped him, so he was justified in breaking her face in three places

If you put your hands on somebody, you better expect to get hit back. A slap, a shove, a full on punch, whatever it is, you do it, get ready to take it. It's like pulling a gun, you better be ready to get shot back.

And all the cucks whining about "biological differences," such as on the Deadspin comment section, to justify punishing a man retaliating against a woman hitting him are pathetic. That's called not being a fucking moron and attacking someone bigger and stronger than you. Women are just as capable of being that stupid, if you actually believe in equality that is.

No, he was not in the right to punch her, he basically turned an assault into a fight and both fighters are at fault. But acting like she's a victim is ridiculous and exactly why the backlash against the modern feminist movement exists. You can call it an overreaction, but you get shoved and then slapped in the face and see what your immediate reaction is.

The best part is he's claiming she and her group were saying racist stuff, but naturally your average SJW pundit will hand wave that away. Vagina trumps black skin it would seem.

No he did get suspended search it up.

the feminist movement exists because a nigger smashed a girl's face in? Are you retarded?

lern to reed

>unironically reads the Deadspin comment section
>calls others cucks
really got my neurons firing

>Maybe she should have kept her hands to herself!

Watch the first time he thrusts at her.

She doesn't flinch at all.

Also she POUNDS her fucking head into the table when she falls down

>shoved and smacked by a woman
>throws a full blown right hook

Yeah seems like an overreaction to me. The right action would have just to either push her away or give her a slap but niggers don't think right and instantly go primal

Fucking Chimp