I brush my teeth everyday and my bottom teeth have begun to decay at the gum line...

I brush my teeth everyday and my bottom teeth have begun to decay at the gum line. I'm a poorfag with no dental insurance but I really need to go to the dentist or something. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNO3bc9HSRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have dental schools that are cheaper.

Or, you could just get the work done and never pay the bill like a nigger.

go thailand. get fixed cheap. good dr. good care. fuck ladyboy and drink snake whiskey. you like.

a) visit a dentist
b) get your self a pair of pliers
c) fuck with the bouncer

I got Cigna dental insurance for $22 a month, well worth if you can afford it.

mouthwash and take a vitamin c supplyment

Gonna sound crazy but it works. Start rubbing your cum on your teeth and gums. Will help strengthen them.

Dentist here... You are supposed to brush morning and night for two minutes each time and floss once a day... Can you send me a picture of what it looks like (with proper lighting please).

Also as mentioned above going to a dental school with be much cheaper but takes alot longer.

There are also free clinics that see low income patients.

ooo...don't do this to us... sometimes we write it off but sometimes we send it to collections and that makes your life a nightmare.

call the local homeless shelter and ask them if theres a free or sliding scale dental clinic in your town.
>not even trolling one of those clinics pretty much saved my life when i got an abcess that went really bad.

I see where you are going with this...however he probably needs clinical grade mouth wash called chlorahexidine and vitamin C would only be an issue if he is starting to get scurvy and since only the lower teeth are affected i doubt this is a systemic issue.

I...actually... this might not be a bad idea... at first i was going to call you an idiot then realized the ph of cum is more basic and could help neutralize the bacterial acids that build up and cause decay. there are easier ways to do this but i cant say for sure this wont help. lol

I dunno doc he's probably a pirate and they get scurvy like other faggots get a cold.

>send me a picture
I should have expected to see someone with a dental fetish at least once in my lifetime.

This. Dental clinics are great. They wont restore your chipped teeth but can do basic things like extractions and root canals.

Since I was on Sup Forums before i went to dental school im going to have to agree with you. b/ros before all else.

Haha you caught me.

bump...is OP ded?

hey filthy man are ya teeth anything like this brit cunts ?

youtube.com/watch?v=aNO3bc9HSRQ

>is OP ded?
Choked to death on his own semen.

If he choked to death on semen it probably wasnt just his own...unless he was saving for a speacial occasion.

Start gumming your cum folks. Why waste money over priced dental products when you can make your own, and have fun while doing it.

OP here
Been looking around for local clinics
Not entirely sure I want to post a picture of my teeth but I'm desperate

So you didn't turn down gumming your own cum but you don't want to post a picture of just your teeth on 4 chan?

No cum as been rubbed on my gums

Post it, the worse that could happen is that "dentist" is just going to jack off to them or he might be legit.

>I'm a poorfag with no dental insurance but I really need to go to the dentist or something. What do Sup Forums?

do as every smart guy who was unfortunate enough to be born in a 3rd world country, emigrate to a place where people have access to healthcare.

Liar

>i cant afford a dentist appointment
>but i can surely afford to move to another country

Do I post my teeth or no

yeah because you are way poorer than people from syria, or erythrea or lybia who have managed to come to Europe.

Or people from central/south america who manage to get to canada.

yes

Yeah lets have a lookie

Only if you are rubbing cum on them. Where the fuck do you think you are son?

Not op/10

Im affraid its tooth cancer op.. good luck

Actual OP here

If OP, you're gonna need an ice skate and a big rock.

That cant be him though

Ah damn. Is this only on one side? Your gums don't look that bad and you appear to have very little recession. You do have obvious cavities though.

Are you in really bad pain? any swelling of your jaw?

That just looks like bad tarter build-up, you need a good cleaning.

does it hurt? if no, probably just a build up of plaque tartar calculus whatever

get a scale and polish

It doesn't hurt

Is this OP?

Alright so you have lots of calculus built up and inflammation of your gums. it is hard to tell if you have periodontitis without xrays.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going to a dentist soon and getting a scaling/cleaning to remove the calculus (hard mineral stuff built up). The reason is that bacteria love this stuff and easily attach to it so no matter how much you brush you will be losing the battle. gotta wreck those little bastards homes. Once you do this a dentist can check your pocket depths and see if you are healthy otherwise.

btw...since OP was brave enough to post his picture...

Nice. Ever sniff that gas in between patients?

Yes it's OP, how do you treat periodontitis if I do have it?

Cool. My teeth looked like ops and I had to have a debridement done. They told me I need to floss everyday. I hate flossing though and it never feels like I'm getting anything out.

Naw. I never liked it. I am pretty much just an occasional drinker with hobbies.

its a tough one man. its case by case. Periodontitis means bone loss. If you have bone loss its really hard to recover and we just monitor it and make sure you stay clean with regular check ups and cleanings. the important thing is to stop it as soon as possible to prevent tooth loss.

It might not be decay, you could be brushing to hard. I thought my teeth were decaying so i would brush harder, brushed more away. Fucked them up pretty good before going tothe dentist. Brush gently.

Ever try a water pik? I hate flossing too and before dental school i was terrible at brushing before bed and shit. Water pik feels fucking awesome on your gums. mix in some mouth wash with the water. feels good man.

Although this is true.... you should get a soft bristle brush and brush in small circular motions for 2 minutes... We already kinda figured it out...

alright guys its been real. gotta sleep. Goodnight. OP get it checked out. I know you dont have much money and i know you might be afraid of going to the dentist but trust me when i say that preventing disease costs less than treating it. You are probably good to go once that calculus is off although you probably have cavities that can be fixed here and there over time within your budget.

Thanks for the help bro, I'm not sure how much you lurk but I'll make a follow up thread if you care enough and if you don't I'll do it anyway

>no, cum has been rubbed on my gums.
learn to punctuate faggot