Thanks for fighting an entire war to get me back and thanks for 1v1ing the greatest swordsman in living memory bro but...

>thanks for fighting an entire war to get me back and thanks for 1v1ing the greatest swordsman in living memory bro but I wasn't kidnapped, I actually came of my own free will because I love sitting on dragon cock. turns out rhaegar's giant dick actually destroyed my organs so I'm dying.. would you mind ruining your honor and marriage forever and claiming my bastard as your bastard so the new rightful king by right of conquest doesn't kill him as a means of bringing stability to the realm and eliminating future claimants? thanks

np sis

Ned is so honorable that he never told his wife, nor the kid.

>Rhaegar and Robert tore appart the seven kingdoms for this

>the new rightful king by right of conquest

Showfags everyone

>tens of thousands died for THIS

Is that a tiny penis on her forehead? Please respond

Aerys kidnapped and raped Lyanna. And the kingdom had a problem with Aerys and his paranoia.

Yeah, in hindsight all that probably wasn't worth it.

People are over thinking this Lyanna being a great beauty description. She is declared as such because the victors write the history. Most Stark's are plain looking and she's constantly being compared to Arya Horseface. Lyanna was probably a 7 at best.

When u want da Dorne girl... but you need da wolf pussy

>the new rightful king by right of conquest
That's how it works.

why is there a little boys dick on her forehead?

that's how a state works

your ability to rule is based on how well you can make others follow your commands, and it is easier when your army is the largest one

>conquest

A rebellion is not a conquest you dumb shits. Even GRRM implies Robert's illegitimacy when he writes about the maesters trying to find some link in his family to the Targareyan lineage just to give his coronation some sort of legitimacy. Conquest is what Dany is doing/will do because she is a foreign invader as she was born practically between Westeros/Essos, has never set foot in the mainland of Westeros and has lived all her life in Essos.

>Tiny
I think it looks pretty normal-sized

You're calling that user a dumbshit when one of the main points of the books is that feudalism and rule by lineage/might is stupid in the first place.

and no one who understand how states work gives a shit about "legitimacy"

the dude with the biggest stick calls the shots
it's not a voluntary community, but a feudal fantasy state where liege-lords make sure their vassals obey, and if they dare to resist, some sword-swinging will keep the rest in line

Why didn't Ed just give the kid to some fucking butcher or something who worked for him?

>Here take this faggot kid. I'll check up on him from time to time.

EZPZ

Women are terrible

It's his nephew. He took Theon in as a practical equal to Robb/Bran so it makes sense that he'd care for his sister's son.

there also the "BROMISE ME NED" meme
he was honouring the last wish of his dying sister
and Lord Eddard Stark had a perpetual boner for all things honourable

which is ofc why he ded

lol more of these please

might have one more, trying to comb through unorganized pile of image macros

final one, not sure how many more exist

thank you, sir. saved.

Why can't all the Jews go to Isreal and ruin their own stories and shows with their stupid artsy bullshit.

The prose is terrible

>73128642
oh gee, no one has noticed so far
thank the gods for your new discovery

please send some mail to George Rapey-Rapey Martini

Ok

>>thanks for 1v1ing the greatest swordsman in living memory

but he didn't, though. ned cheated

hell, he SUPER cheated, if you count Bran and three-eyed raven being there and probably fucking things up with their magic bullshit.

I still don't get what was going on

The show is far more mature than the books

in some ways but not many others. For starters, I like some of the lines and speeches in the show better and how they edited Arya's story in season 2 a bit. It was way to long for no reason.

Dont be retarded bran didnt help him and he dudnt command reed to backdstab dayne

Robert doesn't care about future claimants or he would have killed Edric and Gendry ages ago. He just hates Targayens

>not getting mew to play her

would have been perfect for a butiful stark lady desu