Being pro-choice

>Being pro-choice
Are you a murderer, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

klannedparenthood.com/the-brochure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2000+17
>not being pro-compulsory abortion

You are your experiences, so no it isn't murder. Stop making people's lives harder. We're not that special anyway. Let the baby die if it wasn't going to have a good life anyway, all that will do is breed an mentally unhealthy human.

Hitlers parents didn't love him.

Yes, I'm a proud baby murderer, because I'm not an idiot who thinks with his feelings.

Should be legal until 18 imo. That will straighten out society and help with the overpopulation.

I think women who abort should eat their own babies, like in the wild. Humans are such pussies

Somewhat.

I feel like there needs to be a limit. After, like, 3 in a year you clearly need to fucking fix your life. You're killing off a product of you and someone else because it's inconvenient, but wearing a condom or taking a pill every day is harder to you.

Everyone gets one aportion, but you shouldn't be allowed to have two abortions, if so you're human trash

The Lord is providing so many miracles that irresponsible murderers are throwing away these innocent babies lives!

Anyone who even thinks about abortion should be jailed for life for supporting murder!

If you get pregnant 3 times in a year, and abort all 3, you clearly are fucked up somehow - either retarded, or getting a weird kick out of it.

unless youre actually preforming the abortion you have no say.
only females that actually have the abortion are guilty
>i'm a male not a doctor with a penis so fuck off
>thats like blaming me for your life choices

I knew a girl that got an abortion 7 or 9 times, I stopped talking to her about 6 years ago so shes probably had more.

If so someone should perform a post birth abortion on your abortioning ass

Infanticide is an essential part of nature. At least we don't eat our young... anymore.

the lord who?
have you spoken to this lord of yours and heard her voice?

or are you going off some book written by others then rewritten but yet other others

how do you in fact know our mothers are not the sinners for NOT aborting us when they had the chance to?

God isn't real sweetie

She was trashy as fuck, I assume.

Spicy shitpost, son. Maybe they'll put 10 cents in your account this time.

Nope

Yes I have. The Lord speaks to me every day.

You should open your heart and accept Jesus as your one true savior.

My God is very real.

>not giving up your spare kidney to save a stranger's life
>are you a murder, Sup Forums?

A woman's body undergoes a lot of changes, sometimes permanent and sometimes deadly, during pregnancy. Forcing them to go through with that means we need to follow through on compulsory live organ donations, at least. Be consistent if you're going to be all "pro life".

reminds me of a girl i once knew who had 11 of them and she was only 23

i dont give 2 fucks what you do or if you have one maybe two but 11? sorry i cant even be friends with you. but i did let her blow me

i do thank Jesus.
(after he cuts my lawn on fridays)

If you have a voice speaking to you, that only you are hearing, you should probably get that checked out. It sounds like you might be mental.

first off that doesnt make much sense from a neuroanatomical point of view.

secondly its a logical position.

if its human and it's alive then it has human rights, regardless of the inconvenience to the mother.

I have no idea where I stand on the abortion issue but i understand both sides of the argument and realize they each have a point.

i tend to think that once the baby is able to live outside its mothers womb on its own (in an incubator etc) then its has its own right...

but if a woman is raped she can get rid of a pregnancy, also if there is a risk to her life from complications.

but iv known women who have had abortions, and i dont consider them murderers.

the whole thing is just unfortunate....

the genders arent equal though.

So you openly accept Jesus's love??
You open yourself and let Jesus inside of you.

Not only are you a murderer, but you're a racist as well!

Enjoy hell you sinner!

See you there!

Get dat fetus kill dat fetus
Brap brap pew pew

The Lord speaks to millions of his followers every single day. Maybe you should open your heart you filthy sinner!

I am saved. I am going to heaven.

You aren't that important sweetie, also don't let your god fuck with anyone else but you. Thanks xxxxxxx

Homosexuality is a sin.

Holy fuck this is actually the best pro-choice stance I've ever read.

whom did i kill?
>judging me? isn't that like a sin in your book and your god's eyes??
>you sir have sinned

Sage

The most annoying part about you is how accurate you're imitating them, fucking kek.

You support abortion, therefore you support murder.

That isn't judgement, that is logic.

You are a filthy sinner also, or have you forgotten Jesus died for your sins?

God*

I fixed that for you. Everyone should worship my God for he is the one true and only God.

No I'm not. I accept the Lord as the one true Savior.

seek professional help

Allah is truly great my brother I'm glad you agree

If I abort my fetus can I request pics of it from my doctor so I can print them on canvas to use as art for my foyer?

Seek the Lord.

That doesn't keep you from sinning. Like I said mental.

Allah is a false prophet. You will go to hell for worshipping false prophet.

This whole "God" thing is starting to sound a lot like a mental illness

/thread

Jesus forgives my sins. Try again.

Your false prophet says that my prophet is false? How can that be if it is Allah who is the one true savour?

Does that mean you get a free pass to do whatever you want? Can you rape someone and have it forgiven? I'm gonna need to be sold on this whole religion thing.

>still replying to the second most obvious bait in Sup Forums history

What.

Yep, we're talking of abortion in the first months of gestation. Fetuses are just mindless parasites until the brain reach a certain stage of development.

You just contradicted yourself. First you said you're not a filthy sinner, then you said Jesus forgives your sins. Make up your mind. Never mind you have a mental illness, you can't.

And then mindful parasites after that

Jesus died on the cross but he came back.
>where did he go the second time??
>why do they say there will be a second cumming of Christ? He came back on Easter so wouldn't the next time be his 3rd cumming??

Yes

Of course.

You have been misguided friend.

Yes. But a true follower would never rape.

I am not a sinner because Jesus forgives all my sins. Simple concept.

I'm not a woman so I could never be that sort of murderer. Unless a pregnant woman pissed me off so much I punched her in the gut. But then she would be at fault too.

Seriously though, abortion only destroys one life. Forcing a child upon an unwilling mother destroys two.

this is even assuming every pro life argument is true, and it still kicks their ass, kek. never doubting my pro choice stance again.

Well maybe just half-rape then? Can I be a true follower and half-rape?

So you can sin and in your words he "forgives you" but not others.

You do know that is like breaking 2 of the deadly sins right there.
>sounds like like those brainwashed christian fuckers

It's not illegal to be human trash though. Which is good considering where we are.

No.

You sound like a nonbeliever who cannot comprehend the benevolence and compassion of God. Only those who accept the Lord can be truly forgiven.

Oh, you!

But seriously, at early stages we're talking about something lower than a blood sucking tick, without any kind of consciousness at all. Why bother?

forgive this

>religious nutjob

well, i'd rather you godfags attempt to troll Sup Forums than crash panes into buildings

That is murder.

so is meat

Not at all.

What if it's just the tip? That's not really rape and I can still get off to her tears

>cuz god made animaks for man

amiright?

>jerk off
> billions of potential beings flushed down the toilet

>jerk off but an egg is nearby
>OMG WTF U JUST KILLED SOMEONE OMG I H8 U DIE FGGT

It's disturbing because you think of it as person already, while it's still far from it. All movements are just reflexes, it doesn't feel anything.

I don't know what an animak is.

Life begins at conception.

Ive given my heart and soul to GOD
I've sworn my duty to the corps
I've fought for my country
even dropped bombs on full city's of people knowing full and well men, women, children, even babies in their cribs slept in the night.
I've shot and killed a pregnant woman because she wouldn't show us her hands.

God is ALL forgiving!
Even those kids throwing rocks at our humvee leading the caravan so we stopped and shot each and every one of those children.

I've confessed my sins and been forgiven.
Now we stand at the ready for N. Korea

>not understanding basic biology
you just went full retard. seman isn't billions of potential beings. it is useless on its own. fucking liberals don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative, right? logic is your friend, use it sometime.

it's not murder when its legal

Life begins before conception you heathen. You don't think your jizz is alive? Eggs? Do you consider people that are missing chromosomes subhuman? The fuck is wrong with you devil worshipper?

3 and counting

Suddenly hungry for PB&J

You realize that there would be tens of millions more niggers in the US if abortion wasn't legal, right, user?
klannedparenthood.com/the-brochure/

Such an artistic pose

Jesus knows niggers are thieves

A fetus is still uncapable of developing by itself in early stages. It is a POTENTIAL being, not a person.

>implying i care about skin color

it should be law that if the child is 100% gonna be born with a defect it should be aborted, otherwise i can understand the moral viewpoint of "pro-life" but the simple fact is that the earth is overpopulated. Why do you think the cost of living is so high? The preggo should have the decision at the end but only if they are financially able to sustain another soul.

If god is real then god invented all religions which means all religions are correct

and you though dial-up was bad

He shoots!!
but.......

newfags like op would be nonexistent
/thread

its a being. its a body with its own DNA. animal parasites are no less beings than other types of animals simply because they are unviable on their own. eat shit libtard

How come we don't care about killing those other things then?