If your country had a maid cafe like the ones found in Japan would you go to one?

If your country had a maid cafe like the ones found in Japan would you go to one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CxxOtztpFFU?t=294
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I want a big black man to serve me food :^)

Get ready for some seriously bad service and then sulking when you don't tip them... even though you ordered at the counter.

it's just a café with waitress who dressed up as french maid?

We did have one in my hometown, but it closed down after a few years. I didn't go because it would have been awkward.

I would go to one, just for shit and giggles

i went to two maid cafes in Japan

the first one had a group of scary looking motherfuckers in the corner who started us down until we left to get away from them

the second one we went to after that had like 15 swedes enthusiastically going along with everything on a big party dinner table thing, a big fat barefoot Jap sitting alone singing along to the weeb music, the waitresses looked about 14 and were not attractive in the slightest, and they refused to serve us alcohol until we put on cat ear headbands and said some cringy sailormoon bullshit I forget which was simply not possible to do before getting the alcohol.

I do not recommend maid cafes.

jajajaja
prety awkward

Bullshit how did they operate without the business being trashed by feminists?

Never

Oh, We actually have one.

yes

this webm is exactly what maid cafes are like

There is one, its cringy as fuck

No thanks, I don't want to reenact the 1900s.

are there cafe lu bars in vietnam like in southern california

Nope, just had to google, first time hearing about that.

No, it's just pathetic.

Its Japan user.

What is this? A whorehouse under the guise of "coffe services"?

have maid cafe in LA.. maid bars are loads better and its still one of the weirdest place ive been to

>Bullshit how did they operate without the business being trashed by feminists?

This was like 10 years ago. Also, I just checked and there's a new maid cafe.

Every country I've ever lived in (USA, China) has abs I've never been.

It is the same girl in this video, a french guy went to this bar. Check at 4m53

youtu.be/CxxOtztpFFU?t=294

I know that I'd like to make one, even though I know it would be short lived.

Maybe put a western spin on it? I think that maid cafes are so awkward because how the waitresses are dressed up while the people who enter are usually disheveled. Even if one were to wear nice clothing the atmosphere seems more fake as well. Perhaps maid cafes are too nice?

Another thing to mention is that some people go there and eat alone, which in itself is disheartening and always awkward. I imagine that if you brought a friend the experience would be better.

"Goshujin-sama!"

Last comment before I shut up.

Perhaps the idea of dress code and etiquette is clashing with the idea of "fast food". For example, the idea of a maid cafe is to enjoy the service just as much as the food, and in modern society fast food rules, as we are on the run most of the time. I've also seen that maid cafes don't necessarily carry fancy or fine meals rather basics that seem nice.

In conclusion it seems that Maid cafes cannot decide between being fancy or being fast. It creates this odd arrangement that is perplexing to comprehend.

Just a burger's two cents.

No. I would consider it kinda creepy