So my gf was given this today by some weird fucking guy. Should I be worried,Sup Forums?

So my gf was given this today by some weird fucking guy. Should I be worried,Sup Forums?

nothing to worry about OP, a blind guy isn't going to do her any harm

Kill the guy, kill gf, post Pics

judging by her nasty ass nail polish she can't be that pretty

Ok

What language is that in?

Thanks
No

she looks familiar. is her name haile?

Autism, i think

It's almost like the paper is trying to tell us something, may take years to decipher that fucking handwriting

No

can you rename her haile for me

He's going to murder her and stuff her in a duffel bag while crying.

I hope not

Oh good, she got my note

Dude! That's Hailey!

Plot twist: OP wrote the note and wants our feedback before he gives it to the girl he's stalking. The fuckin weirdo even stole a bottle of her nail polish

What?

yep thats whats going to happen

Haile
My bad i spelled her name wrong, silly me

We have her nudes.. someone posted them here a while back. Bro if that's actually your girlfriend I'm really sorry.. it sounds like someone else posted them here, might wanna see who she's texting at night

You the guy that wanted to rename her?

What prove it

No man, but that guy is right. That's definitely
Haile though.

The guy who posted her nudes probably gave a false name of haile

Her name isnt fucking halei or whatever

It's the same chick though

Can someone translate that bullshit, I have the first two lines i'll post what I got

Lol
OP is a cuck

>no nudes posted
>obviously isnt haile

So does anyone one of you actually have proof or are you just fucking with me

You should dump her man, get away before you get too attached. 3 people have all said that we've seen this girls nudes posted here before, who cares what she called herself

i can't read a single word im trying real hard

if that's actually haile I have a few vids of her in the bath. I know there's a lot more out there though.

dude I might say this is just trolling 101

It's not retard. I've 100% seen her wins posted

Then post it and let me see. I think you're wrong though

You need to confront her man, I promise you will catch her in a lie somehow

prove it then

you should always live in that way is the last line

I rarely save pics that aren't 10/10
I can't have a gap folder full of pics that aren't god tier. But I'm serious. And it was like 3 or 4 weeks ago, maybe a little less, no more than a month tho

Stop asking if it would work, that girl has a boyfriend

So not only are you saying my gf is a whore,now you're saying she's ugly too? You guys baited me hard

You might even say we master-baited you.

I didn't say she's ugly, she's definitely hot or I wouldn't have even stayed in the thread, but I didn't save it because of my aforementioned reason. I'm really not trolling you dude

probably wrong, yeah. its not an uncommon look she has.

That's def heylee

That's fucking her op

>Translation

I just wanted to say that I think you are beautiful. B/C (because?) you are so important to me, I am going to pray everyday for my (vocation?) so I can be prepared for my future. I just wanted to tell you to remember you are an (imposter?).

The rest is like gibberish to me, cant read it.

"I am going to pray everyday for my vocation so I can be best prepared for my future. I just wanted to tell you to always remember you are an important Daughter of God and you bring the best out of men. You should always live in that way"

Too blurry but doesnt really look like her from that. Got anything else?

:popcorn:

>denial
It's the first step

seriously how do you idiot not know he posted a fake picture

only more screenshots like that

Try to post something with her nose in it

The guy with the "nude"?

Op

Her nose is clearly the same as what you posted

Whats fake about it?

You can barely see it

Checked

nah, this guy wants her to remain pure until he marries her, so he's not going to rape her or anything. and judging by the retardation, he's not going to be able to steal her away

other guys for sure could easily though, watch out for that. but don't worry about that assclown

Learn to paint your nails wench

pretty similar when you put them side by side

Who the fuck did her nails?

so nobody gonna follow up on this haile shit? i was looking forward to this

I think they're wrong. The only pic they posted isnt enough

Looks like trump's baron wrote his first love letter!

I really wish I'd saved them now, I had no idea some shit like this would happen, unless op is just making shit up just to bait people. I can see that too

Nah, I'm OPI just think they look alike, if even that.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAH OP WAS A CUCK NO MATTER WHAT HAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

bump

Op better dump this slut. Then dump her pics of course.