Does anyone else want to know what its like to get stabbed?

does anyone else want to know what its like to get stabbed?

this was the first image on google don't make fun of me

Other urls found in this thread:

happydays.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/reprieve/
youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw&feature=youtu.be&t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Supposedly it feels like getting punched because your nerves that deep are for deep throbbing feelings and not sharp cuts.

Can't confirm though.

stings and feels really really hot

happydays.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/reprieve/

tim kreider is a dude and a great cartoonist.

This first
Then this

so recently is had my dick circumsized at age 27.

They gave me stuff so i didnt feel pain.

It worked out about half way in the operation.

I told them i could feel the pain and they gave me more drug.

The pain of getting cut around your dickhead area (not stabbed) was was like pointbased focused pain. you would completly be absorbed by the sensation of pain. No thoughts no nothing. Just witnessing hot like sharp pain.

Prepare for maximum gay

Speaking of getting circumcised, was it a good decision? Should I look into it? Kinda sick of my smegma generator.

Surprisingly painles, initially - I saw the knife just before it kicked off, so adrenalin was pretty high and then took about half of a 6 inch knife in the small of my back. Punctured muscle but missed organs, bled like a cunt, started to feel light-headed and sat on the floor... THEN it started to hurt. Like heat, slowly building, until it burned. Then the paramedics took me in, assessed me and found it was a mostly cosmetic wound. Basically, lucky as fuck. Still wouldn't suggest it though. Fun factor - 0

I mean after the fact, is living with a circumcised dick better than a non-circumcised one?

i had the schimoses thing were the dick skin gets tight. i dont shower like ever so infection got in the skin, walked around with it for a year in the end i skin was like completly sealing my dick.

no i got circumsized, atleast i can comfortly rub one out every now end than

I don't know, my attacker wasn't Jewish?

Hell fucking no, I've injured myself enough times to know it's gonna suck fucking dick.

The initial penetration, for lack of a better description is sharp, as previous user described. If you dont see it, you will feel it. It feels hot when you realize the object is in your body, and the pain slowly bleeds in. When extracted, the muscles tend to hhave contracted, and you feel a grating as the edge cuts a little more on the way out and yoy feel a sucking sensation. After removed the pain fully sets in, and holy shit it hurts. Adrenaline or no, the pain is a solid 8/10 on the scale, comparable to breaking a bone or a severe burn. Wouldnt not recommend.

honestly it doesnt hurt as much as you would think did it last night

Conflicting arguments, where did you guys get stabbed? (I'm 559 did, obviously)

To give the long story short i was posting stuff on gumtree my knife got caught in my sock ended up stabbing me in the foot doctors say if i had to get stitches 4 but they just glued it 5 days off work and basicallly bandage around the leg. Didnt hurt only hurt when i tried to sleep last night but being bed ridden is the boring part

Each pic im trying to upload says limit to big

Took a 6 inch stilletto to the gut during my time in the army. Thin blade, but deep puncture. Pic doesnt show it well, but speaking from my experience that is what i felt

add me to kik and ill show u the pic simonliveshere1989

this my bands nu vid if you dont leave a like your are a virgin youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw&feature=youtu.be&t=33s

im good, just tell me where homie

NYPA

youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw&feature=youtu.be&t=33s LEAVE A LIKE YOU KIKE

NYPD?
JUST LEAVE A LIKE ON MY BANDS NU VID youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw&feature=youtu.be&t=33s

Nobodys going to give out your dislikes for you because somebody rustled your jims user
>goes in all fields

bottom of my foot

LEAVE A LIKE WE NEED TO EVEN OUT THE DISLIKE RATIO!!!!!!!!!!1111 youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw&feature=youtu.be&t=33s

>don't make fun of me
KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw&feature=youtu.be&t=33s LRAF A LIKE YOU CUNT