Passengers

Will it surpass The Martian as the best sci-fi film ever made?

I don't know what Passengers is about, but I really like Jennifer Lawrence (despite her flapping her mouth about all the business stuff), so I'll check this out and hope it's great. i really need a good movie in my life right now.

Literally Meme: the movie

Will they science the shit out of anything?

>these two are in a movie together
Are memes out of control?

>she falls down on the bridge and presses some controls and causes them to fly toward a sun
>pratt has to use his trained raptors to repair the engines and steer them away to safety

This feels like a joke. Is it a parody film? Who thought a movie with 100% memes would be good?
>made by Sony
oh

I bet it will be the first Pratt and Lawrence flop

would be funny

Reddit: The Actor and Reddit: The Actress starring in Crappy Scifi Script That Bounced Around Hollywood For Years.

The Mars movie with Asa Butterfield looks better than this. The Arrival is going to be the spacekino of 2016.

Both have been in box office underperformers before.

I really want to see them fuck, am I a cuck

god, Jennifer Lawrence is so fucking hot

>am I a cuck
Only if you're dating one of them.

agreed m8

shit looks peak Reddit

Memes are the only thing we know of that can transcend time and space

LOL
SO REDDIT
AM
I
RIGHT
U GUYS

XD

>The spaceship Starship Avalon is on a 120-year space voyage, transporting 5,259 people to a distant colony planet known as "Homestead", when a malfunction in two of its sleep chambers causes two hibernation pods open prematurely. The people that awoke, mechanic Jim Preston (Chris Pratt) and writer Aurora Dunn (Jennifer Lawrence), find themselves stranded on the spaceship, still 90 years from their destination, with only a maintenance robot, Arthur (Michael Sheen), to keep them company. As they face the prospect of growing old and dying before arriving at Homestead, a relationship blossoms between them, which is soon put to the test when the source of the malfunction is discovered, and the unlikely pair realizes the fate of the remaining passengers rests on their hands.

Can't believe how fat he used to be.
Maybe theres hope for me ?

>writer Aurora Dunn
>writer

For fucks sake

I didn't recognize that was Jennifer Lawrence, because they photoshopped her lazy eye out

Looks like a completely different person.

desu I would totally date Jennifer, I don't care how memey she is

I feel like I've seen this movie before