Someone give me her nudes pls

someone give me her nudes pls

who is she?

NO.

WTF OP, you think Sup Forums is some magical vault of nudes of every person who ever lived?

What's her details and her relation to you?

This

goes to uc santa cruz name is whitney wong pls give nudes she is in my architect design class

that thumbnail ahahahaha u fucking cringey gta faggot

More about her social media and I may give you one.

>whitney wong

Oh shit, I didn't think you were actually going to answer the question. Depending on Sup Forums's mood this morning, you may learn that anons don't always act in your best interest.

Drink my piss nigger

New level of degenerate

first day on Sup Forums?

you really think theres some idiot that has ever single name and every single girls nudes stores somewhere on the internet?

holy fuck i knew UCSC was a bad school but your new level retarded. grats

OP how about you man up and asn her out instead of fapping like the pathetic autistic introverted overweight ugly shithole you are?

Get a haircut, lose some weight, get rid of all that body hair, get some sunlight, eat healthier, take care if your hygene. And then try get a girl.

She goes to your class but you rather sit in a basement at night fapping? Have you lost your mind?

You are a loser, OP.
A fucking loser. And I'm telling you this because you have to realize that. You should fix that.

actually im in my dorm room my euphoric religious friend

here you go dude. pretty sure it's a thread full of pics of her.

Be the person that leaks nudes. Not asks for them.

what if i told you that beaner bitch kills the guard in orange is the new black because i saw the leaked episodes

What if I told you I dont watch that gay shit so it doesnt matter?

don't watch it. don't care.
but if that's true I'll leak it all over Sup Forums for the lulz.

what if i told you power effective arabic

You're just as stupid for thinking this rando chick's nude pics are there.

No, you just didn't get the "all asians look the same" joke that was implied.

please i am worried ill see her less next year because i think she will live off campus pls help

I am going to link her this thread.
She probably knows who OP is. Not hard to figure out who the creepy autistic guy in her class is.

It's for your own good, OP.
Next time; be a man and not a cucked beta.

pls this semester ends soon and she will be gone for summer doing idfk what

wouldnt this link die by the time she wakes up? I think its around 6 or something in california and assuming she gets up at 8 let alone checks her phone at that time this thread may not be alive

>Perfect yellow skin

thats what a true oldfag would do, then get reactions

Starting to wonder if maybe we're going baited by someone who doesn't like her. This is too easy.

Its 5am nigga an this how I feel wakin up

How did you get into college? wow.

im not op you fucking autist

thats something op would say

thats her. the UCSC background makes it obvious. haha fucking kids getting jewed by college

she aint white, shes wong

no i am in love with her i stayed up this late because i cant stand the thought of her moving off campus with her alpha male asian bf

Kek

guy here. Can't say I didn't warn you, OP

op here. thanks for falling for the bait faggots. u actually believed a b tard stayed up all night at ucsc for some ugly chink. but thanks faggots lol

Did the same thing

OP should learn to not to ask for nudes and tell people the name of he person, OP is on level: Retard.

Hope she knows who the person asked about the nudes

You beta cuck just got rekt and now trying to play it off

Something a scared OP would say, now fook off

Okay with that squared out of the way you should have earned a bit of trust. Ask for nudes?

actually if you looked at the posts i made its pretty blatant its bait dumbass

This thread.

Nice try, OP.
Trying to laugh it off now that your chances of getting that girl is gone. Unless she likes fags who fap to her pics.

She had a thread posted on here a few months back

time and time again, OP has proven himself a colossal fag lord.

Kek

You know what she's going to be doing
deep down in your gut.

"yellow skin". Lol, you wild for being openly racist like that user