Just got out of a psych ward AMA Sup Forums!

Just got out of a psych ward AMA Sup Forums!

when are you going back?

Where were you?

Funny actually, im doing shit at the moment so anytime soon, im regularly in general hosp for suicide attempts..

at my house?

Why havent killed yourself yet?

Im trying user, i really am... i have so many people around me that its really hard for me too..

watch more anime

Congrats bud
Hope you feel better

Why are you so cringey? Mental ilness is a bad thing, so why are you pretending to have it?

What medications are you on?

Dont see it like a problem suicide is a solution

any ones you can recommend bored asf right now

I am not pretending to have it, i actually fucking hate people that do, i have major depressive disorder..

escitalopram, resperidone, and some vitamin d

So are you sexy at all and willing to whore out on be? Also mental illness is rough I hope it does get better. Try some st. John's Wort or 5HTP.

Ill pass on the whoring out user, but thanks

gabriel dropout... Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World.. Kancolle

the normal shit

Why vitamin D?

One of the reasons i went to hosp in the first place is i didn't go out due to anxiety and got depression from that, also the ward gives everyone vitamins for some reason

Do your family know you are retarded?

yeah they all do

How old are you?

>javascript:quote('731258136');
Did it help?

At first yeah, but allot of people there got worse from being there, one girl couldn't even talk and she was fine @ first..

But i think the same thing happened to me because i got even more depressed :/

For some people it works but others no

I said how old are you fucking nigger faggot retarded bitch

Probably older than you, i mean im fucking mentally ill but no sane person says "nigger faggot"

Why not? Its kinda funny

see a doctor

Well, how old are you frend?

what suicide methods did you try?

old enough to not be banned ofc ;)

Hanging, overdose, ligature around my neck,
allot of people do ligatures at the ward actually and they didn't really give a shit

You're borderline aren't you op?

Your drugs say you're borderline.

How many times have you tried to suicide?

i haven't been diagnosed with that no,
the stuff i have been diagnosed as is
Major depressive disorder, anxiety, attachment disorder, Dissociation, and some other non important shit

And - too many to count

lol damn, why did the hanging fail? suppose to have high success rate

Yeah... I'm 7 months away from being a doctor. Passed my exams already.

You're a borderline.

Might be worth looking it up. Good news is that most people grow out of it by age 35. Just gotta stay alive till then.

Dissociation is a trait very suggestive of borderline personality disorder. That, and the repeated suicide attempts.

Just keep yourself alive till age 35 and things should settle

Nice dubs, but mum (yeah mum not mom i aint no fag) found me and called 999 straight away, i now have nothing to do it with, no wires, string, etc...

Ill look into it, i used to talk to allot of patients @ the ward and some of them had it, but i think ill be back in anytime soon so ill ask about it then

Show your dick fag

2 off, faggot...

try again next time

Show pee pee fad

Where u from?

England, free health care so ez life

Do they giveyou tardbux too?

if you mean free money because im retarded, yeah. but im apparently not mentally stable enough to have money all the time so i get an allowence

What was your favourite prison food?
Do they have little cups of jello?

the food there was similar to school / canteen food. Hot food 2x a day, and cereal at mornings.

no knifes & forks ofc tho

and yeah they actually do have them

Do you wanna see my peepee?

sure why not, user!

still waiting user

Is your initial name is B?

No sorry user

watched konosuba while smoking blunts. shits funny asf

turn off your brain and watch nichijou. its very funny.

might do in a bit any sites to watch it on?

OP here
feel light headed and might pass out soon
any tips, keep getting weird pulsing in my head

kisscartoon.io.
grats btw for coming out of the ward, i hope your future days filled with peace.

thanks user, hard to find actually nice people on Sup Forums...

Do you realize you are going back in afew days/week?

yeah ik, im currently still under section 3 so ill be back anytime soon

Have u ever hurt someone

Nope, never got feeling to hurt anyone other than myself...

can i talk to you occasionally? if you comfortable talking with a stranger gimme your discord

If you are trying to kill yourself soon anyway, why not try living it up a little? Make them take you to an amusement park and stuff. Vacation at the beach etc.

i thought of that, but i dont find interest in litterally anything, i just sit on Sup Forums so.. wont work

im on my linux hd rn, and dont have access to my discord. ill do it later though

you sound a lot like a good friend of mine.
i dont know how to help or make thing better.

Just help them when they are really in need, breakdowns etc, i personally can only talk to a few people so talk to them about stuff and just generally be nice... thats the best thing anyone can do

doesnt usually work. when he gets like that nothing i say is very helpful.

Some people are hard to talk to, especially someone who is mentally ill, just keep trying. i dont know much about the situation so i cant say much but, reassuring is also good, everything is gunna be fine etc

What's it like being in a psych ward? Are you surrounded by nutcases? Do the nurses treat you like you're crazy? Do you have to attend those circle meetings with retards to talk about your progression? I was threatened to be put in a psych ward after a suicide attempt but luckily enough i did a shitty enough job that they just let me home, was scared of being put into a psych ward.

>What's it like being in a psych ward?
boring as fuck we all just sit and watch movies/ tv all day

>Are you surrounded by nutcases?
yes and no, some really mentally ill people there but they are nice...

>Do the nurses treat you like you're crazy?
No, its not there job to, their job is doing the opposite, helping you out etc//

>Do you have to attend those circle meetings with retards to talk about your progression?

@ my ward those were not mandatory so you didnt really have to go, but i did and they were ok

>was scared of being put into a psych ward.

Don't be, please. They CAN only help you if you try, thats a thing to remember and took me a while to find out

its so hard trying to hold onto any thread of optimism. but he is my best friend so i will not stop trying to help him drudge through life.

keep going man, i wish i had people to support me in my life,

i have a GF that went through similar things that supports me but she has her own shit to deal with so i leave off sometimes...

also to add on about the nutcases...

There are some "normal" people there just having some issues,

and the "mentally ill people" are really nice but didnt really mix with the other people but, each to their own.. they are getting better.. when i was there a really ill girl got allot better and gave me allot of hope

Rip thread