Anyone get the impression dis nigga was hella gay?

Anyone get the impression dis nigga was hella gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

kollegekidd.com/news/queen-latifah-and-tupac-had-a-blast-in-a-gay-club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but biggie was

He has a lyric where he's like " I'm not gay but if I was I'd fuck ya and give ya aids"

Dat nigga look like a faggot.

>one of the mostly outwardly and plainly heterosexual rappers to ever be
>gay

Who

Nah but it seems like a lot of his obsessive fan are

what did he mean by this?

'pac was fruity af. pic related.
literally never said anything like that lmao. you're thinking of that one canibus track probably. either that or the opening line from 'me and my bitch'

always felt there was something more to this relationship lmao

He was an artsy type by nature that had those tendencies sort of beaten out of him by gang culture and then completely obliterated by prison life. Doesn't strike me as gay, just born into the wrong part of the world where his flamboyant traits seem exaggerated when compared to "hard" contemporaries.

>saved
>added as phone wallpaper
>printed out on photo paper and put in my wallet
>put in a locket so it's close to my heart
And finally..
>blew up wallsized so he can always watch over me

Thanks user

>no bulge
Pac had a tiny dick lol

lmao

jesus christ where'd you find this

y dis nigga got a blackass head??

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

>straight men listen to this
I just realized that rap is kinda gay.
You're listening to some dude you don't know talking about his dick, and fucking girls that you're not fucking. It's like getting cucked in audio form.

this circulated a long ass time ago. its from a digital underground performance iirc.

Forgot pac was into ballet

Thats why i abandoned any kind of rap glorifying themselves with their dicks and etc. and mainly listen to music by women

Are you just now figuring this out?

so you listen to music from women who you'll never fuck teasing you, instead of taking some game from biggie's raps and moving on

yes, my gaydar went off watching random interviews that he did

not til i saw this pic. He actually look like a dog in dat pic. A hella gayass dog

No well i still listen to rap but not to the guys rapping about their dicks. Its just gay and while im listening to the music id like to imagine myself into the position of the singer or the position of whom the singer is singing about.

I really dont feel like letting myself teased while listening to it or somewhat getting jealous or something like that. I just like listening to it

Keep in mind he was living in the VERY GAY Bay Area during this period. You don't dress like this in a place like Oakland, with such a big gay (and gay black) underground, without an obviously gay interpretation coming across.

Was Suge Knight ever in jail or prison before he started his label?

Because if so then he definitely would have had gay experience / a gay side.

he also went to a gay club with queen latifah
kollegekidd.com/news/queen-latifah-and-tupac-had-a-blast-in-a-gay-club/

he's been in trouble with the law all through his damn career, but as far as before his label not much comes to mind. i think in 86 or 87 he beat up his girlfriend and spent time for that