Worried about my gf cheating on me...i cheated a lot on my ex so i think its karma that eventually i'll be cheated on...

Worried about my gf cheating on me...i cheated a lot on my ex so i think its karma that eventually i'll be cheated on...what do?

Ha! I knew that girl in High school. She was dumb as a brick.

Isnt it obvious? Kill your girlfriend. All her male friends and potential partners. Then rape her corpse and do suicide by cop.JUST DO IT!!!!!!

jesus man! calm down

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

Write a list of all the bad things you've done, and one by one, make up for them. You're just trying to be a better person. You're name is Earl.

I kinda want extra arms.

drop it u stupid motherfucker

it's very obvious...just my head playing games i guess

Irony sweat it man. You'll fuck more shit up and cause more pain worrying. If she does that suck move on. If she doesn't then cool. But don't waste your life worry about that shit nigga just have some fun.

Top kek

Buddhist fag here. Can't talk about the state of your relationship but I know a thing or two about Karma. Its not as literal as that, so I wouldn't worry about your transgressions effecting the real world so clearly. What is going to effect your relationship is baggage, like waiting for your other half to be unfaithful. You want to repent? Learn to trust her. Hope it all works out user, don't worry yourself so much. Just learn from your mistakes.

here here !!

Or maybe tentacles.

Just drop dont be THAT cockcsucker

A tribute to my GF.

This should be an extra parts thread, is what I'm getting at.

Same. Didn't have sex with her for 6 months and I can't help but think she found attention elsewhere despite having no evidence or proof. Makes me want to dig through her phone.