Slav thread !

slav thread !
FUCK YOU CUCK AMERI BITCHES WITH YOUR VEGAN SISSY SHIT WE SLAVS WORK ALL DAY AND ONLY EAT PIG MEAT AND DRINK ALCOHOL AND STILL LIVE 90+ YEARS NO ONE CAN COMPREHEND

I am Crofag. Country people live past 90 despite heavy drinking. City people live for about 55.

even tho i should hate you cuz i am serbian i still agree with you

I hope you get killed by a rabid wolf

Lokalne birtije svaki dan meću novu osmrtnicu na ulazna vrata.

i could eat roast beef every single day.

i am not a big fan of slavs, and i speak as one whose father came from a godforsaken spot on the border of Germany and Poland.

there is SOMETHING in the water there. or something in the gene pool. most slavs are the filthiest, most arrogant, easily incited to violence and sexual perversion of any race on earth, and that includes the africans and the belgians.

i'm not surprised that the former Czech states are all former states, and that they're all trying to kill each other now. what amazes me is that they STOPPED killing each other long enough to be able to declare there WAS such a place as Czechoslovakia.

tl;dr: slavs. fuck 'em.

Inferiority complex is hard with this one

Slav thread? Doesn't say cheeki breeki anywhere in the op. Sage.

hhhhhhhhhhhhahahhaha
but
yankees dont eat vegetables

Wut, from when are Czechs trying to kill themselfs?

I really don't understand why you have to hate their ethnicity cause of stories your grandparents told you

idi naHUI

Dude what's wrong with the belgians. We fuck our sisters the same way you guys do and we just keep to ourselves. Why do you have to randomly lash out like that

/thread
Nothing useful or interesting about slavs

our propensity for violence is how we keep the mudslimes and niggers out of our country. something you pussies could learn

UKRAINIAN CHECKING IN FUCKING CYKA BLYAT YOU FILTHY FUCKING PIGS STALIN BENT US OVER AND FUCKED US AND YOU CAN STILL SAY THAT SLAVERY AFFECTED YOU WHEN THAT WAS 200+ YEARS AGO FUCKING BLACKS AND FUCKING AMERICANS PUSSIES MY GREAT GRANDMA WAS IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP AND SHE GOT OUT ALIVE AND NOW SHE SPEAKS 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES

what czechs? do you mean the Bosnians, the Serbs, the Croats, or any of the tiny tiny splinter "nations" whose thugs managed to steal ammunition from the Russians?

can confirm most of these
I'm slavic and I'm:
-filthy
-pretty arrogant
-not violent
-sexually perverted (idk about this, I just get my nut then fail to give a fuck about anything)

not even the africans want to live there. that's why they carefully go around it and try for england or france or italy.

think about that. niggers would rather live in ITALY than with you guys.

Centuries of fighting over territory.
It's not about religion,despite what everyone says.Everyone I know attends mass and goes on pilgrimages,but none of them behave like good Christians in everyday life.

i'm only half slav, so i occasionally fantasize about tying women up and anally violating them half to death.

they try. then they get stabbed or beaten to death and somehow there's never any witnesses, even people that were there the whole time. think about that.

there's been centuries of fighting over territory in africa, china, russia, america and the rest of europe. only in the middle east and in slav land does it get so bad that normal people back away from it. there is a special kind of intensity to their hatred - a little like the Sicilian lust for revenge, except worse. the only other thing i could compare it to is the absolute hatred of the Rwandan Tutsi for the Hutu, and those two tribes are so genetically close that they can't tell each other apart without id cards.

Social support is about 50 euros a month in Croatia and everything is expensive.
Croats also have a lot of illegal guns are are not afraid to use them (most end up killing their own family with them though).

consider this:

if you said "Fuck you" to an Australian, he'd laugh and offer you a beer.

if you said "Fuck you" to a Canadian, he'd be confused and would probably offer you a beer.

if you said "Fuck you" to a brit he'd frown, say "oh, steady on" and offer you a cup of tea.

if you said "Jebi se" to a Croatian he'd scream, leap for your throat and try to pull your fuckin' head off with his bare hands while shouting "Nisam sretan zbog nedostatka poštovanja koju je pokazala vaša početna izjava, i tražim da se ispričate."

see the difference?

There was a funny story about a Nigerian woman who tried to get to Germany.
First ,she was caught in Bulgaria and got raped and tortured by border police.
Then she somehow ended up in Croatia where somebody broke her legs.
She is still stuck in Zagreb lol.
No wonder they try to avoid this area.

kek @ google translate

It usually starts with "kaj ti oćeš?" and ends up with "ubit ću te,mamu ti jebem".
I've seen tram fights lol

i'd be interested in seeing the statistics.

i've lived in Frankston, Melbourne ("Frankganistan", where you can buy windcheaters that say "I'm from Frankston. Fuck off."), for about ten years, and in that time i've seen exactly two instances of violence. admittedly, one of them was a guy who was stabbed to death in a video store, but the other was three cops sitting on a guy and telling him to stop resisting.

Underrated

You seem upset.

Slavs are probably the only people that are proud of their own stupidity. Just check out ''Slavorum'' on facebook.