Fort McMurray General - Anzac dies tonight edition

**85000 hectares (now larger than Edmonton or Calagary)

*Alberta Government update:
alberta.ca/release.cfm?xID=41701E7ECBE35-AD48-5793-1642C499FF0DE4CF

*Fort McMurray evacuated and over 1,600 buildings destroyed:
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36199993
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/wildfire-destroys-fort-mcmurray-homes-most-of-city-evacuated-1.3563977
globalnews.ca/news/2679357/live-updates-of-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

*Anzac and other communities south of Fort McMurray that many residents fled too now evacuated as well:
fortmcmurraytoday.com/2016/05/05/mandatory-evacuation-as-fire-threatens-anzac-gregoire-lake-estates

*Provincial State of Emergency called:
ctvnews.ca/canada/fort-mcmurray-fire-state-of-emergency-declared-1.2887111

*Could High Level and region be next?
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/high-level-alberta-fire-evacuation-order-1.3567321

*Wildrose Party leader, Brian Jean, loses home in the fire
globalnews.ca/news/2678791/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-alberta-wildrose-leader-brian-jean-loses-his-home/
calgarysun.com/2016/05/04/wildrose-leader-brian-jean-and-fellow-mla-tany-yao-see-their-hometown-burn

*Airport feed (down a lot)
metcam.navcanada.ca/hb/index.jsp?lang=e

previous thread at

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRQiiDvvNNY
twitter.com/hashtag/ymmfire?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash
twitter.com/rmwoodbuffalo
alberta.ca/emergency.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
youtube.com/watch?v=u--C_PMqviU
youtube.com/watch?v=yEtkIRlz7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=KkObnNQCMtM
globalnews.ca/news/2097175/labatt-breweries-providing-drinking-water-to-evacuees/
globalnews.ca/news/2683261/nasa-sees-fort-mcmurray-wildfires-from-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to FBI data, 4,906 black people murdered other blacks in 2010 and 2011. That is 1,460 more black Americans killed by other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 2016

Blacks kill over 25% more blacks in one year than "racists" did in 134 years

What the fuck does this have to do with fire, and fire accessories?

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=GRQiiDvvNNY

Lived in Calgary about 8 years ago.
Fort MacMoney was a legendary place back then.
RIP in peace, oil town ;_;7

I was wondering the same thing.

>They have removed all manpower defending Anzac. Only air support.

Air support does not fly at night...

During the morning fires were coming through Abasand along the downtown Valley peak. Going house by house. Fire was put out with damage to approximately three houses.
Saprae Creek estates east of the airport has been hit hard, likely serious losses.
The bridge by Abasand as two hours ago has been a high priority.
Fire crews are dropping fire retardant around the Thickwood and the Water Treatment plant area.
Parsons Creek area has been hit hard, likely serious losses in those areas.
Macdonald Island had fires in areas last night, some crews were forced to move their water trucks to Timberlea as a result.
Albian air strip had a fire today a few hours ago but it has been taken care of.
That is all for now.
A reminder that these are UNOFFICIAL and UNVERIFIED reports,

>Twitter feed
twitter.com/hashtag/ymmfire?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash

>Wildfire updates
twitter.com/rmwoodbuffalo

>Emergency updates
alberta.ca/emergency.cfm

>Webm's prev thread

Sup Peterboroughfag.

any updates on that sulfur storage place?

Has our glorious leader said/done anything yet?

Comfy comfy, how about you, Lindsay, Barrie?

Arnprior, west of Ottawa.

I'd have a town flag but it's too small to have one.

Thank you kind leaf.

Actual thread theme:

Probably enjoying a blunt.

Eh, they are both about fire and stuff

Scarborofag reporting in, anyone have a 9.9/15hp outboard for sale?

Is this any change from the actual brew?

Ah, I made this one and got it added on the github for the extra flags

Full Fed assistance and matching Red Cross donations which are up to $11 million and growing.

Speeches, etc. He will not visit Fort Mac until cleared to do so. Criticised May for her blaming this on climate change.

Actual thread theme

He's probably planning his next vacation.

He did say some words though yesterday, but made a some stupid star wars joke to "kick things off"

Hivemind.

No one cared until we put on the heat

IGGS HABBEDING

Is that the joke or is this real?

Goodbye Canada, guess no one is moving to you afterall.

>TFW I live in Victoria
>TFW I'm comfy and safe from wildfires

Tossed ten dollarydoos your way though ya fuckin hosers

Hope you'll do the same for me when the big one hits

All those new flare ups are probably from a mix of embers and lightning from those pyrocumulonimbus clouds.

The blood sacrafice to Baal was completed on May 1st, and now the blood of Alberta is being drained.

Look at the regularity of those hot spots. I was right when I said that jews hired planes to drop flares on dry grass.

It is real.

Also making a joke about it.

They produced 70,000 cans of water and donated them. Lot of breweries do this in disasters.

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WIIIIIIILDFIIIIIIIIIIIRE

Must be their new blue light formula.

Potential second place thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

Officials confirming what we're seeing from SE #Gregoire shore this hour: Fire is 'on Anzac's doorstep'.

sick Trudeaus!

Nah m8, this.

youtube.com/watch?v=u--C_PMqviU

Timberlea from the sky

what are the odds of a supply shock fucking up Canada's economy putting it into a recession?

Supply shocks are bad too, theres pretty much nothing you can do to fix them as prices rise and unemployment increases

Meanwhile, this plays in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEtkIRlz7Vw

While watching the videos of the fire:
youtube.com/watch?v=KkObnNQCMtM

1/3 of the oil operations have been stopped in Alberta.

It's a pretty big deal but it's not going to cause a recession.

globalnews.ca/news/2097175/labatt-breweries-providing-drinking-water-to-evacuees/

i can't fucking believe how tall the smoke is

and how thick

it's insane

I can only think of Platoon when I hear this.

This is a pic from yesterday at 25000 feet.

The main concern is that there has been reports that people dropped insurance on homes due to job losses recently so some people might not even get a insurance check.

Yep - they're fucked.

>Full Fed assistance and matching Red Cross donations which are up to $11 million and growing.

Nice to see that Canadians get about 1/100th what the Liberals are willing to give goat rapists.

There will be tons of federal aid though for this disaster. It shouldn't be that bad.

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

how much forest is there to burn??

it's insane

It's so beautiful, I can't handle this right now

MAKE A LEAF BLAZE AGAIN

I'm still not sure why the city never cut a 600m wide fire break around the outside of the city.

It's not like Alberta has a shortage of out of work cat operators with nothing better to do.

From NASA..

globalnews.ca/news/2683261/nasa-sees-fort-mcmurray-wildfires-from-space/

This was nice of you to do. Thanks, friendo.
I don't live in fort Mac (I'm about an hour and a half eadt of edmonton) but I've got friends and family who were there working. It's nice to see people actually being nice to each other though

A few million square KM's I guess. Canada has 300 billion trees.

i looked on google maps and theres alot honestly and a huge wild are south of the fire

There's a fucking lot of forest left to burn. A shit-ton of it.

What's a fire break going to do against billions of embers flying kilometers in the wind's direction?

dear lord.

This, and the clouds from the fire of smoke are generating their own lightning and wind.

it's good to hear my fellow anglos pull together during tough times.
good luck gents

>how much forest is there to burn??
3 million square km of boreal forest in Canada.

God is doing this to punish Newfoundland

>politicians in Newfoundland raise tax to 15% including a new levy, increasing registration, healthcare, etc..
>give themselves a 50,000 dollar raise
>lay off 1200 government workers in frontline jobs (education, municipal)
>businesses will die during this time well the MPs make more money
>15,000 Newfoundland workers live in Fort McMurray
>all will come home to go on E.I.

Newfoundland will get harder than Alberta after this.

When it hit Anzac, there a entire forest reserve of untouched woods to burn.

Where can I donate?

Poor as fuck and I donated $5 today.

Matching your ten from the Maritimes.

When the big one hits, you can crash on my couch and bring your sweet sister's sweet Chink pussy.

Who filmed that, looters? Are Syrians in there already?

Not just Newfoundland, it's the entirety of Atlantic Canada. We're bred out here to head out there.

People say the red cross, but I will be blunt. The red cross will not spend your money to help people. It just goes in the main fund.

I hate to admit it but this shit is getting more real and sad by the minute... It's the Calgary flood all over again

I think most of the syrians were put in the calgary's ghetto forest lawn, probably edmonton to

This is disgusting guys. Really feel bad here. I'm from corn country Illinois, and I appreciate good timber and woods when I can.

Good luck guys. Be safe please.

i want it to burn all of NA then jump the pacific and atlantic and burn EU as well

Yeah like fuck I'm donating to the Red Cross.

Everything under the tree line should burn desu

>I will be blunt
he's already blazed user

NICE IM IN THE RED.

News crew I think.

How the fuck is that car on its side??

Probably gas tank exploding. Wondered the same thing.

If you are the Ameribro from the last thread what is your stake in all of this? Why do you know so much about Ft Mac?

So, will this region become a horrifying eternal ash waste haunted by the souls of the damned after the fires burn out?

Will Oil town be rebuilt?

Will the fire burn to Edmonton or Calgary?

>When it hit Anzac, there a entire forest reserve of untouched woods to burn.

Good. I love knowing that greenies and treehuggers are getting BTFO as well at least.

Seeing fort mac burning to the ground like that. My god, it's a literal dream come true. Sucks that the people who lived/worked there might get fucked over though, but a small price to pay knowing how much this will fuck over the bottom line of the fucking kikes.

Good for the environment n stuff. And the bush that's burned to the ground was mostly a fucking playground for inbread swine from the rock; playing hunter on their quad fucking up what was pristine wilderness.

You're all faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U

They started the fire.

Alberta Apocalypse when

I'm thinking I might make a fake Facebook acct and try to pretend I'm some religious nut preaching about how this is a sign of the end times if we don't change our ways and how it happened because God wanted us to cleanse this sinful city with holy fire so that it could be reborn and usher in a cleaner, healthier way of life and blah blah blah. You know. Stir the shit pot a bit, get some people angry, get some people thinking.

Til then I'm just gonna keep donating what I can to the Red Cross and local support groups etc

And how is our NDP overlords handling this situation? Poorly?

Where you at maritime brah?

If it was me, I would contact the local LDS bishop and make a direct donation to the Fast funds, which are the funds that stay local, and pass on that it to help the refugees.

Of course, I say that since I know that 100% will go to help them. That said, I am LDS (Mormon) so take it with a grain of salt.