I'd rather fuck my gf sister than my gf..pic is her sister

I'd rather fuck my gf sister than my gf..pic is her sister

Need gf for comparison faggot

If you really feel that way then politely end the relationship with your girlfriend and see if it's OK to go out with her sister.

Together

Somewhat understandable, but a useless statement without the actual gf to compare

this.
is fucking hilarious.

sister is better, would destroy your gf, too tho

Your gf looks like a stuck up bitch... go after the sister.

they both look like they have gaping flaps

doesnt matter how many you post sister wins

aha bro hey! havent seen jamie for ages. im the user who covered her pic in cum on cam for you.

nice new pic of her! love her hair in that one!

got more new pics of her?

heres the cum pic i made

>me too OP
>except the sister is the uglier of the two
>but i like me a nice fixer-upper

Cool I'll let her know for you

Op posting all these Facebook pics I'm going to find one of these girls and ruin op relationship

your dick is pitiful

This is what we should be doing

Good luck with that

sister's name is Jaime Russolese. she gets posted on Sup Forums all the time.

GG

Found

Op gf is Christie Russolese

or he claims it is

Your girlfriend obviously lives in her sister's shadow. It is bad, because she would be much prettier than her sister, if she could be herself.
But something went wrong, because it can go wrong easily. The guys are looking the blonde girl, who puts her tits out and she recognises that. Her self-esteem go down and all she wants to do is to be like her. Make the same stupid photos, put that grin on your face called smile, just to attract more and more likes.
And she found you, a stupid loser, who is dreaming about her girlfriend's trend made, brainless sister. And she knows that you found her more attractive than her. But she is used to it so she accepts it.

But she is just young. One time she realizes that her sister is a consumer idiot following useless trends and other idiots. Those photos prove that. Her face tells the truth, she is faking.

At the moment she will stop faking you will be dumped and she will find somebody who is much better than you.

And you will masturbate for her sister nidicolous push-up bra.

post more bikini pics if anything

>Christie Russolese
FB link?

I'll be honest with you guys, OP's GF is actually better in some of the photos

No way