The Jews Did This

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzShP9zbBf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone post the Selena one, "slender curves"

You guys are really being unfair and mean? Why do you feel the need to body shame girls? They don't body shame guys

>They don't body shame guys
Pfffttthahaha

:^)

OHOHOHO here we go!

Let's see if we can get this lie up to 50 replies, lads

kek

Here, have a (You).

>Svelte

It wouldn't be so bad if she had a good personality, but she's a raging liberal hillary supporting cunt.

This man here is more svelte. I'm honestly surprised she even goes to the gym, genetics really fucked her.

chloe's body is fine, i like the trashy legging camel toe look, its hot - but what is up with that face in every pap shot of her, just crosseyed and staring vaguely into the middle distance

What's wrong with supporting Hillary? Do you guys just hate women on principle?

>svelte

lmao she is built like a linebacker

>"""""""gym time"""""""
>doesn't bulk and squat

>chloes body is fine
>shoulders wider than a linebackers
>hands like a tranny
>arms like an amateur male weightlifter
>hips and waist like a boy
>fridge body
>no ass, legs go up to her back
>short torso

Her body is literally disgusting.

>What's wrong with supporting Hillary?

I can't even direct you back to readdit on this one. Seriously go back to tumblr.

>they don't fat shame guys

>what's wrong with supporting Stalin?

>What's wrong with supporting Hillary?
Well there is that pretty weird habit she has of everyone around her mysteriously dying

What is she thinking about, Sup Forums?

Do you think if she did some hard work on her lower body to try and develop some hips and an ass, she'd look better? You know, sort of even out the proportions of her linebacker-tier shoulders in relation to her boyish hips

Thingken bout bbc

That face doesn't even look human. It looks like someone made one of those saggy fake-skin hollywood masks and put it on top of an android and the android just became self-aware and realized it's entire existence and purpose is to fulfill this pidgeonhole archetype of a washed up child actress

Really good shit dude, I wish I could think of comments like that

No amount of lifting can lengthen her torso, curve her fridge body, and widen her hips. She will always have a disgusting body.

Lmao, here have a (You)
I remember Jlaw saying batman should be called fatman, not batman

But she's rich...and you're very poor. End it all, Today!

>chloƫ will never look like this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzShP9zbBf8

I always thought lifteng heavy squats would give you a booty and some nice thighs at least that's what the /fit/ meems tell me

The equivalent of being a rich self-aware android created to be a child actress is being a poor human aware that the material world and all mortal life is an illusion generated within a higher dimension of existence

>tl;dr: you can't take it with you, why should I care

Are those hands shopped?

Squatting will not give a girl with no ass or a shitty ass a nice ass. It will only make an already nice or decent ass nicer. And muscular thighs would be unattractive on somebody with such a lack of a feminine waist, ass, and hips. She would just look even more awkwardly and disgustingly proportioned.

thats just as bad. you've gone to the opposite side of the spectrum

squats are a meme. genetics will give you a nice ass

Now I feel kind of bad for those girls with no ass in the gym always hitting the smith machine and the leg press everyday

Ya, I'm not Irish but jesus christ even I think her ass is disgusting.

I disagree with you saying girls with no ass cannot get a nice ass by working out their butts, this only works on slim/slender girls.

I do however agree with the lack of feminine waist and hips make muscular thighs on women look bad.

Whatever Chloe does she is pretty fucked anyways.