I am really bored and I feel numb

I am really bored and I feel numb
So ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything. I'm a bit late today I guess

Why did my fucking smurf ezreal feed through the whole game

What anime are you watching?

Why you are such a faggot?

Disorder buddies! it's a pisser ain't it :-))) when'd you get diagnosed?

u a grill? if so post nudes

Was he really a smurf or was he just one of those annoying people who are up themselves

I'm not watching any anime atm, I dunno what to watch

It's just the way I am I guess. I don't think I'm much of a faggot though

Nearly two years ago. Yet I have yet to seek therapy or meds

If I were a grill I would of already followed the rules of Sup Forums and done so

Mentaly ill threat with lots of faggot join them >

Why did my BPD girlfriend leave me?

There's some good stuff this season, I think. What were the last few anime you liked?

It's all cognitive anyway, I go but I just sit and stare into space. Best wishes to you though however you're coping with it

Are you skinny or fat?

Nah, I'm no threat

Relationships with people who have BPD is really tough. How long ago did she leave you? If it wasn't too long ago, then I would expect her to come back if you had a healthy and fun relationship with her. Us with BPD tend to push people away, but then we realize we fucked up and we come back. It's bad but we can't help it.

I don't watch much anime, but when I do it's usually older stuff like Soul Eater and Future Diary, nothing very recent. The most recent thing I've watched is probably Re:Zero I loved that.

I'm not the best with coping with all my symptoms like emptyness, boredom and loneliness, but I cope better with my emotions and actions now. Best of luck for you too dealing with it

I'm like a twig.
Pros: I'm skinny and light, and I can run pretty fast
Cons: I have 0 muscle, been thinking of working out but I can't find the motivation to do so and I don't wanna go to the gym and embarrass myself

leave it as it is it's mine fetish

Higashi no Eden, Re:Creators and Alice to Zouroku might frob your harbl, then.

Do you feel attracted by people who downgrade you/?

I'm not just gunna be part of your fetish

What order do you reckon I should watch em in. I searched them up, they all sound really good.

I actually despise people who downgrade me and those sort of people trigger my bad emotions and make me go a little crazy. They are the sort of people who make me angry really quickly and I end up snapping and exploding when I'm angry. It's always best I stay away from those people unless I wanna do something I'm gunna regret

do all people with borderline personality act retarded ?

The first one is finished, the other two are airing now. The last one is unique in having an elderly MC, but the middle one is likely to be more popular. All depends what you're looking to get out of your time investment, I reckon.

Uh no not all of them. Some of them do though. And if you're just calling the behavior of Borderlines retarded, open your mind a little more. We can't help our behavior until we start getting better, and a lot of us are too scared to seek help to get better.

I think I'll go for the first one first. I don't wanna get super invested in the others and then run out too quickly because there's still episodes to be released. That's why I watch older anime's I guess, I don't wanna be on the edge of my seat waiting for the next development for too long

I hate people with BPD. Also,
Have you ever sent nudes?

I understand why you would hate people with BPD, but you gotta understand where they are coming from. Their emotions and ways with dealing with things is broken and a lot of them don't even realize it. And as for my nudes, that's none of your business

Well, by this answer I bet You did. And The reason Why I hate those is cause Of me and mother. I hate pretty much everything tbh... Not hate hate... Buts it's all so pointless.How about hurting yourself? Is this something that you do?

No I can't, I have a phobia of my own blood and veins so it prevents me from doing that. Plus I don't feel the need to

You don't really have to go the gym to get stronger, I don't go to the gym for the same reason as you so I workout at home. Some days I use a barbell I bought with different weights, some days I do bodyweight training. I'm a lot fitter than I used and not fat anymore. You should try looking up body weight training, interval training etc... Usually doesn't need equipment so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank

>
This happen with my fiance back when we were dating, when she first got diagnosed. We started talking again and worked it out a few months later.

Hmm OK, thanks for your advice user I'll look into it

That's good that you managed to work things out. How is she doing with the disorder now?

Could you explain BPD in your own words?

She still has about 7-9 major alters but she's made huge progress with managing them all. She takes low dosage medication for it too.
A large part of it was just learning to deal with her emotions and stess from thing, which I've been trying my best to help her with.

In my words? I'm emotionally unstable and I don't know how to control my own emotions but I'm beginning to take control. My emotions are much more intense than everyone elses and it's feels like I take on a different personality for each of my moods. I can get really angry really quickly and when it reaches it's peak, I turn into an entirely different person and I go out of my way to hurt the people who may have done just the smallest thing. I hate it when that happens. I have really bad trust issues and I feel like no one really cares about me. I feel like everyone is going to leave me and if someone tells me they love me, I'll believe it till the next day, then they have to tell me again for me to truly believe. I have the biggest fear of abandonment and being alone so I try to reach out to people as much as I can but when I do, my trust issues and mood swings kick in and the smallest thing they do may lead me to pushing them away. And up until now, I've had no control over it. Most of it I still don't have control of, the only things I can really control properly is some of my moods. There's a massive list of other things I could say but that would take too long.

Who is this anime character? Does she also have a story related to BPD or something you relate to?

Subaru from Mayo Chiki! if I remember correctly

I see. Is this correlated to trauma? Because it's giving me a lot of flash backs concerning my girlfriend. When she was 13 she developed lupus and needed an organ transplant from her mother. A year later she was in a car accident and her father (the driver) and her little sister (next to her) died. She went from being your typical athletic American blonde to being an anti-social nerd with mood swings like you wouldn't believe.

Alters? I think you're thinking of DiD. Although BPD does share a fair bit of the same symptoms DiD has. But BPD patients don't have different alters, they just act very differently based on their moods and it does in a way feel like we have alters but we don't interact with them in the way DiD patients do

Yea it's Subaru from Mayo Chiki.
She doesn't have any relation to BPD I just like the character. I wish I knew an anime about a BPD patient though. That would make me feel happy that awareness has grown and that one of my favorite media's are covering it. And I'd like a fictional character I can fully relate to

Childhood abuse and trauma is the most common cause of it but I was never abused. I guess I could say I was slightly neglected but I think I was just born with the disorder. I've never know properly how to interact with people because I can't say my parents did a good job with that, I've just had to learn from the people around me