This man said something that upset me, please don't watch his Netflix show

This man said something that upset me, please don't watch his Netflix show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=EseYObcGYbo
youtube.com/watch?v=6JjqCRsLE6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_nuclear_disasters_and_radioactive_incidents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now a Log of Shit thread.

Post rare Sixx-Logs.

Andy Sixx is no stranger to shit. He has been shitting in the mouths
of his fans for nearly 6 years and when he sat down with me for his first interview since a really horny fan managed to suck so hard on his asshole that food he hasn't even eaten yet came out, he was quite homely and humble as we all know him to be. I was excited, and just for me, he ate a deadly but delicious combination of jalapenos, curry, Whoppers from Burger King and clam slidders from White Castle.

"The incident is something I will remember for the rest of my life," Sixx told me doing up his trousers after I had just sucked a massive fucking warm creamy MONSTER log roll out of his asshole, like this thing was massive, man. It was weapons-grade, I'm telling you. "I know they were a fan and everything and really excited for the opportunity to have me drop a big one down their scrawny little throats, but I don't know. It got me thinking, you know. Maybe I should take a break so that I can recover from it."

Andy is usually pretty brave, but the phenomena of food that he hasn't even eaten yet spewing out of his asshole by someone just ruined him mentally and has supposedly taken a small break from his log of shit duties which I totally know would not be permanent by any means.

He has since recovered and has doubled the number of logs of shit he allows his fans to suck out of his asshole on a daily basis from 3 to 6. I had even asked him where he even finds the time or the food to produce 6 logs of shit in one day. That honestly can't be easy.

"Nobody said it would be easy, but it was something I must do. The log of shit must continue sliding down the throats of the fans and I must do whatever I can to keep up with my fans. They are my flock, and I am their shepherd who shits down their throat every day,"

Slidding down your throat

Cancel your netflix you dumb ass goy. stream and dl all your shit from now

Legend has it that Sixx-Logs can appear from anyone's asshole at any time.

STEAMY
CREAMY
DREAMY

Upset? Naw. But was it cringy? Yes, it was.

You know he never said the top panel, right?

Trolling is fine of course but just so you don't actually believe that shit and make yourself look stupid in real life.

Same here dude. He upset me so much that iam gonna oppose everything he says now. And if i agree iam gonna change my viewpoint so that i will disagree

This thread was already about a piece of shit

Stop pretending to be Scientist when you are not, Bill

What's it called?

Just so I know what to look out for.

He has never claimed to be a scientist.

He claims to be an expert who is qualified to talk on scientific topics. Same difference.

He claims to love science and presents a TV show where he brings on qualified scientists to explain things.

>He has never claimed to be a scientist.
>Bill Nye the science guy
>Publicly presents himself as more than just an engineer
Yup, he has no idea that he is misleading people

>Presents a TV show where he brings on qualified scientists to explain things
>qualified
Ya no

If you're dumb enough to think 'science guy' means 'scientist' then you probably get confused when a 'car guy' doesn't have an exhaust pipe.

>surprised that scientific consensus changes based on new data and evidence

go back to talking about economics libartsfags

You've not watched his show, clearly.

>Statement that doesn't agree with my opinion
[put denial here]

Did he say something that contradicted your religious or political beliefs? Oh you poor fucking idiot. Try predicting anything with your beliefs. Morons.

He said gender is complicated and that climate change is real. He needs to be taken off air.

It's cute how you make the assumption that they're all qualified. Kind of the same way people have made that assumption about him, and the way some still do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
Very qualified, very informative

For those of you saying "he's not a scientist", "he's only an engineer", "he's not qualified", etc., what qualifications are you looking for him to have, exactly? Because if he had a PhD in say, physics, you guys would be up in fucking arms when he talks about biology, or vice versa.

Plus he's not talking out of his ass on his shows, he's presenting the scientific community's consensus on various topics. These aren't groundbreaking topics or anything, they're all known and published. He's just putting them into an educational and entertaining format.

His Netflix show is excessively silly and of course he brings on non-science guests too but what he says is always backed up by qualified scientists.

Encouraging young people to learn and ask questions about science is his aim and he's doing just that, even among those who disagree with him.

>he's presenting the scientific community's consensus on various topics
>Interjects his shit opinion on nuclear energy and uses shit reasoning to dismiss it
Yes, very educational

Bill Nye is stooge for the left-wing climate millionaires. Nothing more.

Just because you're afraid of nuclear energy due to your overwhelming stupidity doesn't make it any less viable.

>shit opinion on nuclear energy

something tells me you have your own shit opinion on nuclear energy...

It's much more financially beneficial to push the idea that climate change isn't real. A true shill would take those oil bucks.

>Just because you're afraid of nuclear energy
Except I support it fully and demand we have more
>something tells me you have your own shit opinion on nuclear energy...
Better than Bill's "Homer simpson could be there" opinion and he then uses fear mongering and misrepresents information to discredit nuclear energy.
Something tells me you two love riding his cock

>i don't understand or agree with him so his stuff is dumb

I have bad news for you user... you just might be the one who's dumb.

Logged.

I'm as qualified as Bill Nye to talk about science

shill. it was said in his show, just not in the segment from which that screenshot is taken

This.

What did he say about nuclear energy?

>is always backed up by qualified scientists
Assumptions again.
>Encouraging young people to learn and ask questions about science is his aim and he's doing just that
Except he's not doing this. They're not being taught to ask questions, they're being taught to blindly accept answers. The meat of what he teaches is barely beyond junior high in the first place. Also, his views on sexuality should be irrelevant, because this is not a science related topic.

>Something tells me you two love riding his cock
good one

>Better than Bill's "Homer simpson could be there" opinion
Remember Fukushima? Ever heard of Three Mile Island? Chernobyl? Nuclear energy is powerful, yes, but it's dangerous to fuck around with since we don't have the means to properly control the reactions. Especially since we have so many safer alternatives that can be properly utilized if we were to put the systems in place.

One of the biggest ethical concerns in science and engineering is to ensure that technologies and processes are not only effective but also SAFE.

youtube.com/watch?v=EseYObcGYbo

Didn't mean to link your post twice.

This is the fifth thread about Nye I've seen today. Bunch of triggered motherfuckers seeking like-minded complainers in their 4Chin safe place or just one sad user with no life?

Logged.

I actually agree that the gender episode wasn't really relevant, it's more a philisophical debate than a science one.

Why doesnt your mom take you seriouse then?

>Remember Fukushima? Ever heard of Three Mile Island? Chernobyl?
Wow, a whopping three accidents in almost 60 years. All three of which were the result of egregious human error.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JjqCRsLE6I
Skip to 21:20
In a nut shell he only supports nuclear power for the Navy, but thinks outside of that no advances in nuclear tech have been made. He makes asinine arguments about storage and safety that have been or can be solved. With that he dismisses nuclear power for everything else

It's about one thread every twenty minutes, it's amazing how much influence Netflix has on people.

We are all just one sad user with no life

>Hurr durr lemme list 3 old as fuck plants and use them as why newer designs and tech is just as dangerous or as liable to melt down
Keep riding that cock retard.

>Fukushima
>60 years ago
First off, no

>All three of which were the result of egregious human error

Yeah, and they'll keep happening as long as humans continue to operate them, because they're fucking dangerous. And if you've noticed, humans are the only ones on the planet able to operate a nuclear power plant.

>people still think gender should be a spectrum, instead of thinking that we should reform the way people think from matching their delusions, to matching reality

We don't let anorexics think they're fat.
We don't let people with phantom limbs think they still have them.
We don't let any other delusions remain in place for the comfort of those suffering from them.

Yet, the moment you get to one's "sexual identity", you better check your privilege, even if it objectively doesn't match what that person is biologically.

And people wonder why trannies are fucked up.

But wouldn't you also agree it's a low brow "philosophy."

>but it's dangerous to fuck around with since we don't have the means to properly control the reactions
Not every reactor design today is from the 60's-70's you fucking mong. You don't even know what you're even saying.

>newer things never break muh 'merican engineering

ok

>>Fukushima
years ago
>First off, no
Nice reading comprehension Cletus. I was referring to the fact that in the 63 years since the first nuclear power plant went online, there have only been 3 catastrophic accidents. I wasn't saying that Fukushima happened 60 years ago dumbass.

*?
Forgot that

Shill working hard to make truth seekers working for humanity to look pathetic

>Wow, a whopping three accidents in almost 60 years.
>in almost 60 years.
Wow you can't even fucking read. No wonder you like people like Nye. Without him you wouldn't even be able to think

If your argument is that I'm wrong because I only listed three examples rather than every reactor meltdown that has ever happened, then you're fucking grasping at straws.

>newer things never break muh 'merican engineering
Except these new reactors can break and not melt down tardo.

Yeah, it's pretty basic stuff. Sex is science, Gender is not. The program planners put this episode in purely so it'd get the ratings where it was kinda uneccessary. Probably deliberately to cause controversy and to encourage free advertising for the new show.

I'm not American, I'd never heard of Bill Nye until the angry Sup Forumstards started spamming multiple sites about him. They knew fine well what they were doing when they chose gender as a subject.

I know, i was mocking the poster i linked, hence the greentext, you supportive retard

Your argument is wrong because you only have three examples to list, period. The fact is that nuclear power is the most efficient and safe way to generate the amount of power America needs on a regular basis.

>One of the biggest ethical concerns in science and engineering
Big corporations pay for a lot of science and engineering. They don't give a fuck about your safety.

We do have the means to control the reactions, they're literally called 'control rods' that moderate the reaction and are the reason power plants aren't nukes.

>Mods deleting posts that discourage remaining at each others throats over imagined differences like left/right

Seriously, it isn't an error on my part, I wish I had gotten a screens shot before I left the page. The psyop is in full gear.

Again reading comprehension
These reactors can literally break down, but due to passive design are not able to melt down.

The big corporations love me. They told me so! They give money to good causes all the time that can't possibly cause conflicts of interest!

I'm using Sup Forums X and there isn't a single deleted post in this thread. What the fuck are you talking about?

>only have three examples to list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_nuclear_disasters_and_radioactive_incidents

There's a lot

>most efficient and safe way

I'll give that it could be efficient if controlled properly, but safe? Fuck no, not yet. Not until we can control the reactions better, and find a way to heal radiation exposure.

I'm not against using nuclear power, I just think it's too unsafe to rely solely on it at this point in time. Again, it's efficient as fuck and it'll be awesome when we can do shit like cold fusion to generate an insane amount of power easily and safely. But you can't just blindly say it's safe just because you like it.

S4 episode 8 Bill Nye the Science Guy

>I just think it's too unsafe to rely solely on it at this point in time.
That's because you're an uneducated fool. You can't just blindly say it's not safe just because you don't like it.

>climate change is a hoax

Hahaha; This is why nobody takes the anti-Bill mouthbreathers seriously

>Not until we can control the reactions better
We already can twit
Again no wonder why you love Bill Nye. He's just as ignorant as you

>it's efficient as fuck
...99% of fissile energy is wasted into free systems, dumbass

>3 old as fuck plants

The Fukushima disaster was 6 years ago

ITT: Personal opinions on facts that everyone only somewhat understand

No wonder Trump got the presidency through lies and insults, you people just want to live in an echo chamber.

>psyops
Don't you mean nyeops?

I use Sup Forums X too, I'm sure there's a way to remove posts entirely because I count two, one that I made not fifteen minutes ago, and another one with some stupid comment about Alex Jones farther up that I replied to. I'm not surprised, the FBI had been operating on Sup Forums since prechanology.

Sex might be a science, but it's among the most elementary to teach.
I do agree that the episode was most likely only interested in ratings.
>I'm not American, I'd never heard of Bill Nye
Most Americans had never heard of him either. It was his own outlandish behavior that put him him back in the spotlight.

Having had this thread open since its inception, where 4chanX's auto-refresh does not call the page anew, but instead appends new posts to the bottom of the page, I can safely say that I see no evidence for any removed posts.

Efficiency compared to coal/oil burning is astronomical. Also Breeder Reactor

>Efficiency compared to coal/oil burning is astronomical.
No, it's not. There's just that much more fissile energy to draw from, compared to the energy released by combustion of hydrocarbon compounds.

Fukushima was also built without the more modern safety systems, and the electric company responsible for operating the plant admitted that they were aware more safety improvements were needed in the years before the incident, but failed to enact them. They also admitted that they were aware it was built in a unsafe area, and that they had failed to take the proper precautions to prevent waves from the storm knocking out the backup power, which is what led to 3 of the 6 reactors melting down. This is an incidence of a private company failing to enact proper precautions because they wanted to build as cheaply as possible.

This; I think nuclear energy has about 70-80% efficiency compared to 40-50% of coal and oil?

That's the meaning of efficiency? Drawing more energy from one source when presented with equal amounts of two substances.

>no evidence
That's kind of the point. I doubt a workaround would be difficult for a well funded or motivated individual

I thought we were talking about output efficiency, meaning how much of the freed energy can be utilized and not lost.

Yeah, like in the concept of a Carnot engine, right? Efficiency would be how much energy is converted to work versus how much is lost to entropy in the system?

I'm not surprised that there's confusion though, since half of the people in this thread are shitting out their vague understandings of middle school chemistry as though its the fucking Bible.

>a workaround
And here you go, showing you don't get how it works. Like I said, Sup Forums X APPENDS NEW POSTS TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, nothing else is done: deleted posts are not pruned, but will be tagged as deleted, to allow a user to determine whether or not they want to reply to something that normal users won't see. This is just introduction of new data.

I'm not going to go into alternatives of why the posts you claim to have posts aren't there, but dude, if they were ever there, they'd still be here on my screen. They're not. The actual psyops isn't happening on fucking Sup Forums, it's happening in the media and on the streets. You know, where normal people are, the ones who will eat that shit up.

Ah well you're definitely correct in that respect, but I mean its a net energy gain either way. But regarding the 1% yield definitely google Breeder Reactor if you're interested

>Efficiency would be how much energy is converted to work versus how much is lost to entropy in the system?
Not just how much, but the proportion of energy to work from the total energy freed.

Whatever. If we're going by efficiency as a standard of how much raw freed energy is converted to work, nuke plants are A+. So, your post was right in those terms. Case closed.

I don't get it?