Going to start watching Ligue 1 to help me with my French

Going to start watching Ligue 1 to help me with my French.

Which team should I support? Any frogs want to give me the stereotypes for each team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjZf9iG7hNk
translate.google.com/#fr/en/Ligue 1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've tried watching Ligue 1.

All the matches are so fucking dark. I'm curious whether the stadiums are poorly lit, or if tv broadcasts in France are just like that.

being 1/8th French, I would say PSG. They are authentic and good

Why would you inflict that to yourself?

Anyway, Monaco is probably the most entertainning right now.

I don't really think they have a lot of memes.

PSG = qatar sugardaddy pumping infinite oil money into the team (probably not for long anymore)

Lyon = one of the best accademy in the world, president is known for being a cynical and hypocrit asshole

Marseille = unmanageable club full of fraud and corruption, and living in a permashitstorm

Saint-Etienne = former glory living on the memories of Platini, whose fans are still stuck 40 years in the past and still butthurt about the Glasgow square-shaped posts

Nantes = formerly one of the best accademy in Europe, has been a complete joke for the last 15 years thanks to a terrible management and owner

Lille, Bordeaux, Monaco... = not really relevant clubs that happen to have a good run every now and then

Leaning towards Marseille because of their location as I'm from California. Anything else i should know about the club?

The good guys

Allez Les Verts

These will be your fellow supporters:
youtube.com/watch?v=VjZf9iG7hNk

Can't you depict a lot of clubs to be that violent/instigating tho?

>Lille, Bordeaux, Monaco... = not really relevant clubs that happen to have a good run every now and then
born and raised in Bordeaux, being a fan is suffering even though we clinch the title once every 10 years...

Don't go for us ameribro, you're better off with Lyon I'd say

Bordeaux because based Rolan, he's shit but he has some future

I hope he doesn't get transferred to the EPL and ruined forever, at least should wait a tad more.

When are you going to win then?

2019 if everything goes as planned

rolan is some gud shit too, you're right

>2016
Do you have some good incoming young players?

And yeah but I doubt that if he starts getting better some trash EPL team won't buy him, they always seem to buy young players with some promise and then ruin them changing their style

I meant 19

Laborde is looking promising

We tend to get all our talents ripped from us anyway since we don't have the financial power to hold them. See Chamakh for instance, he was supposed to be good but the EPL ruined him

then our really good guys go to spain (trémoulinas, marianno...)

Man I had forgotten about Chamakh's existence. But hey at least you can get good money from those players transfers.

I'll be following your club as long as you have some Uruguayan there, shame Arambarri didn't perform that well, he's really young so I hope he does eventually

We usually get a lot of young south american talents, our recruitement cells are very active in argentina, brazil and uruguay (rightfully so may I add)

>to help me with my french
it's only going to help cure your insomnia m8.

basically what he said. Just root for monaco. [spoiler]99% of their supporters are from elsewhere anyway, their stadium is empty as fuck[/spoiler]

>people unironically talking about Bordeaux in Sup Forums

Last 5/6 years were really bad yes, but Gourvenec is doing a good job, the only problem is that the team is in perpetual rebuild, like said, we can't keep promising players anymore. Bordeaux isn't playing for a title and don't make good run in C1 and C3 since the 2009/2010 season.

We're not exaclty in number on this board and the chance to find a Bordeaux fan is quite slim.

I know there's a Lyon fan in his 40' and that's about it as far as french posters go these days

Well at least I know we're two to support Bordeaux here, it's quite heartening

>Rolan in Bordeaux
>Not Cavani in PSG

>supporting Cavani
>supporting a fake oil team
>supporting Cavani in a fake oil team

marseille is literally the muslim capital of europe

>All the matches are so fucking dark

didn't notice, and I watch other leagues too. Maybe it's your tv or the provider.

Anyway, painted a good picture, OGC nice is the FOTM for 2 years now, Monaco is amazing to watch, and PSG can be annoying to watch sometimes this year, but it's still >my team.

you should probably "support" bordeaux just because it's one of the only good places left in france

isn't it london? they even have a muslim mayor - but I agree, marseille is a shithole

this guy knows whats up

if you're rooting for marseille prepare to witness thauvin and his a+ dribbling and ball conrol

Bastia mate

>literally town of mafia
>kick shit out of teams
>literally fights PSG in the tunnel

but 2bf, being a bastia fan is suffering

how funny would it be if he cucks newcastle by being good

Well I'm a Lyon fan living in Nice (life's good mang) and I browse Sup Forums from time to time, I'm 25 though.

Lyon has been shit as of late against small/medium teams, but >we always seem to give a decent performance at least against good opponents, and also do better in the second half of the season.

OP if you read this, don't miss Sunday's game, it should be entertaining. Especially since last time both teams met, Lyon won 6-1, so Monaco's gonna be angry.

is this /EAGvPSG/ ?

>implying anyone cares about that game

I do.

I mean, anyone who isn't either a PSG or EAG supporter

EAG is playing really well this year under kombouaré

If you want to learn french, just come here and fuck our girl jamal.

how do you prnoune ligue 1?

Lig on?

sacrebleu in French means sacred blue and is used to describe the club Paris Saint Germain, who have blue as their team colour.

Lig An

translate.google.com/#fr/en/Ligue 1
use the "listen" button, it's accurate

t. Marc Dorcel

tu quoi

moi j'habitais en france et j'avais une petite amie corse francaise

she was super skinny, Parisien, had huge boobs and smoked cigarettes like a madman. Pretty much the ideal french woman

this

although last seasons have been somewhat boring without that one elite player we used to have over the years (aubameyang, gomis, gradel)

do you have girls like this in the us ? at least pysically

is henri saivet still a talent on fm?

yes but it depends what state/city you're in. In general the girls here are thicker (fatter) with bigger boobs

skinny with big boobs is more rare

I was thinking about NYC.

t. Ricky Van Wolfuijskugdjinjawinkel

>paris

it's monaco's year lads, isn't it ?

No, it's NICE

kek
PSG btfo

didn't watch PSG today
how many open goal chances did Cavani miss today?

3 shots on goal, 1 goal, 1 post

oh well, i expected 10
wasnt completely his fault today then? who fucked up the most?
can't believe a team with all that money underperforms in such a way

no, like many other games this season he doesn't have many balls to deal with. I'd say apart from him and verratti, they all gave very poor performances

A few, scored a goal on offside before scoring the goal when the game was already over

All PSG played like shit

reminder