Hey guys, ive been on and off of Sup Forums for the past 10 years...

Hey guys, ive been on and off of Sup Forums for the past 10 years, ive seen people ask for help in time of need some im gonna give it a try. I recently just got a new job after being unemployed for a 3 months and I don't get my paycheck from my new job until the 5th. Ive been using my savings to pay bills and i just used the last of it for this month so i have no money for food and im all out. I anyone can please help me and send me $20 for a pizza to last me a couple days. I have no problem paying you back

my kik is : tzale345

and my paypal is: [email protected]

name is Todd btw, thanks in advance to anyone who helps me

sent ;)

no you didnt

sent;)

sent ;)

Ignore the trolls. I got you man sent $25 dont worry about getting me back

no you didnt

20 dollars for pizza? Really OP?, how about you buy 20 dollars worth of actual groceries instead , no wonder ur broke

are you sure? i didnt get anything

y u so poor go suc ur mama's tits for $20

This. You could easily eat on $3-4 a day with groceries. Plus, they'd be a lot healthier than pizza.

Fuck off trolls

I definitely sent it. If you pretend you still need the money ill do a chargeback because youre scamming people

Ok, ill glady buy some groceries but im still broke, any one of you can send me $20?

do it hes fkin scammer

Chargeback he's scamming

I'll send you money but only if you screenshot your paypal to prove you haven't received anything.

No I legit didnt get anything, maybe its becuase to link my number, hold on

stfu u r lower than the nigger faggot beggar

Yo already got $25 , not no more chargeback incoming scammer

sent ;)

Guys im not lying or scamming, i swear i didnt get any money wtf

Whoops i accidentally sent you 100 from a stolen account. Sorry your account might get restricted

Your account has been reported to PayPal

This thread is hilarious.

hello friend. how much you need?

Fuck you trolls, i didnt get any money. i swear wtf

wtf scammer

Caught out you scammer, you are the worst type of scum, when there are actual people in need , chargeback that piece of shit