How do I get rid of my girlfriend's fat friend so we can spend time alone, she seems to tag along everywhere we go

How do I get rid of my girlfriend's fat friend so we can spend time alone, she seems to tag along everywhere we go.
> pic related

Find her a bf or breakup op

Get a wingman who likes to go whaling

wait which one's your gf

Start hitting on her. Your gf will go full defensive mode and start making you wear chastity guards. She will tell the porky to fuck of and find her own man.

Then when the dust settles she will start getting fucked off big black nigger dick

right

Fuck both o f them

I'll fuck her, film it post on here!

If you are paying for her as well as the duff you my sir are 100% retarded

Your girlfriend obviously brings her along for a reason, you stupid fuck. She thinks you're fucking disgusting.

You want to get rid of her?

Okay user now listen.
She's heavy and your gfs friend so it won't be wise to take her down in the open. What I'll suggest is next time when she's with you. Ask both of them to bring food for you. Now, quickly add rat poison in her water bottle (if she carries one, if not then fuckin gift her one).
Now she of course won't die in one go but her health will be degrading soon. This will give you and your gf some time. If she's still tagging along then just punch her in the face whenever it's dark and nobody can't tell.

Spotted the cuck

hi op.
to remedy this you'll need:
one good m8 who doesnt afraid to jump on a grenade for another m8

Tell your girlfriend that the fattie was hitting on you.

This.

Hell-oooooooo. Three way, idiot. She says yes, winning. She says no and leaves, winning.

This should do the trick

Suggest a threesome
Atm fat friend
Remind her she sucked your dick right out of her own ass every time you see her

She's there because your gf thinks you've got no game.

>dating op
>realise he's boring
>can't dump the beta or he'll livestream sudoku
!>decide to bring best friend along to have someone fun to talk to.

You have problems op, and it's not the fat chick.

post better oic idiot

also, just have her join in and lick your balls non stop

This. If your gf didn't want her there she wouldnt be there.

You're not getting the hint, you oblivious fucking idiot.

Femanon here. She brings her friend everywhere to keep the conversation going, do things get awkward between you and gf when shes not there? Run out of things to say? Might also be because going to the bathroom alone when you're out is kind of awful

Yes

>femanon here

OP is sad beta orbiter. Tell us how you personally would manage him.

Rebuild him into a real man for us.

Literally tell her she can't come with you and that you want to spend your time alone with her.

This one's easy Sup Forumsitch ass nigga "I think your landwhale friend is great but I want you to myself, we should have a date night where it is just me and your sweet gash" DO NOT miss out on sloppy BJ's because you are too big of a pussy.

Tell her to get her fat ass away from you guys. Your gf doesnt even like her. Shes just friends with her because she feels sorry for her.

show her a burger and throw it off a cliff.

She wants to fuck your gf. Shes jelly of you. Stick your finger in your gf ass and make the fatty smell it. Or you could posion her.

> Why dont you go up the street and get something to eat, i know tour hungry.

Man here.
The fatty is lonely has nothing in her life.
your gf migh even be close to her kiss because they have a bond and your gf feels bad for the fatty.
What you do here is you start to get huggy with the fatty.

Either your gf gets jealous or dumps the gf

or she is in a natural state considers you to be a trusting provider and wont mind if you fuck her lonely gf occasionally.

Fuck em both you faggot. Your girl looks like she dykes out with the fat one anyways.

Look the fat one in the eys and tell her to fucking leave. You pussy. Are you a man or a bitch. Tell your gf to ditch that bitch. Either she leave or you leave.

It looks like OP has gone quiet because he's realised he's a giant fag and his 'girlfriend' doesn't want to be alone with him

Tell your girlfriend its bugging you. Or you guys can just start making out all the time until she gets way less comfortable when she hangs out with you guys

Dude wtf , i dont even need my no fap abilities for this

checked

Drop her off at Burger King with $20