How can person with no PHD, no scientific qualifications, no patents or inventions...

How can person with no PHD, no scientific qualifications, no patents or inventions, and IQ between 80-90 call himself Science guy?

Libtards is being Scientist social construct too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
youtube.com/watch?v=vdfRAP-plNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can a person with no PhD, no scientific qualifiations, no patents or inventions, and IQ between 10-20 call himself OP?

You tell him. By the way, which Ivy League university did you get your engeneering degree?

Op is one of those people who didn't even check to see if the quotes they where posting where even correct quotes

Move along everyone.

>PHD

It's 'Ph.D.', for Philosophiae Doctor.

>no patents or inventions,
He has a patent on a part for a jet turbine that he worked on at Boeing.

>IQ between 80-90
"me no like science man, he say things hurt inside-head"

This is how trump got elected. Massive REEE when anyone says anything that makes sense

All you stupid toothless fucks out there pushing this idocracy that we live in need to eat a big load of your own filth and die an agonizing death

This. What happened to facts? Have people always been this blindly retarded?

simply from the way he is able to speak you can see his IQ is atleast average, which is well above 80-90. Granted the US avg. is lower but still.

I'm just gonna leave this here

>Actors don't have to be what they portrait

What's next, wrestling being fake?

It's still real to me damnit

>no patents or inventions

Fake news.

Sure? Why not? What's the fucking point? I'd probably fuck your mom better than your dad does, that doesn't mean I'm not okay with him going ahead if he wants, he figured it out, he made you somehow.

1 youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

Kind of yeah. You're a scientist if you research and conduct scientific experiments using the scientific method. Basically how it works.

Bill Nye doesn't have a PhD but he's spent decades in the field as a science educator and has been given numerous awards and honors by people who do have PhDs and credibility. I think measuring ones knowledge based off their degree versus their experience is pretty retarded.

Well, I would't trade any of them for a Richard Spencer, Donald Trump, Kim Davis, Fred Phelps, etc. We don't have a monopoly on fucking idiots you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdfRAP-plNc

Fake info. Check Wikipedia.

Both of them are retarded for not believing in flat Earth

hurr durr someone who plays a scientist on teevee isn't a scientist.

You fucking moron.

Mmmm tasty image

>shilling these threads nonstop

jesus fuck, the Alt Right are so easily triggered

hes an engineers and u r a neet. Thats how

Is there anything sweeter than the constant weeping of conservacucks?

>Washington State University

LOL, they give degrees out to any mouthbreather who pays 'em, shit tier school