Tinder rate thread

Tinder rate thread

Post your tinder profile and get rated, also advice on how to better it is also welcome.

I'll start

do u get a lot matches? serious question

I get the feeling you're a "liberal arts major".

> My dick is thicker than your arms.

Just start the HRT, SJW.

Fellow ZA cunt? Where about you from?

Pic 1 is nowhere near good enough for main pic. I'm a smoker too but definitely wouldn't show it on tinder.

Not a huge amount, about 5-7 a week. I swipe right on everyone though, unmatch the one's that aren't attractive

Actually no, studying law
Also no on the SJW part, I'm borderline Neo-Nazi.

It's on "smart photo" setting, so it actually just shows the photo people look at the longest, so that isn't my main photo.Yeah, Joburg to be exact.

Your bio screams "there is quite literally nothing interesting about me"

The thing that I've realized is that most people don't even click on a profile, they just swipe. So a bio normally doesn't make the match

Turn that setting off then pal. Your other photos look better

I can already feel the incoming hatred, but I met my fiance on Tinder 3 years ago, and the reason she started chatting is because we both mentioned veganism in our bio. Just put something truthful and concrete to give someone a reason to message you

Nobody else going to post a tinder profile?

>satanic trips
>doesn't the devil eat meat?

Also, thanks, but I did that before and got less matches than with the current one, so I dunno

Bumpeeerino

Best of luck out there brother. Remember - bitches be crazy

i fuck almost daily without tinder, uninstall that shit and go out and meet people. faggot.

This is also good advices, but using tinder is like having alcohol at a party, it's not needed; but it helps

Every girl reads the bio.
Smoking is disgusting for many.
You stink etc....
All in all, you pose and show too much (horse, big villa, pool, white suite etc).
That gives a negative and superficial impression. IMO

Okay, so you're basically saying I should try and use a more modest approach then? Less flash and more human.

Yes.

Ill bite

Great beard and good choice of photos, maybe don't use the selfie as a main photo.

You also don't have a bio

I just have the smart photos on, and it automatically turns back on after a day or two when i turn it off so i said fuck it, ah shit youre right, i meant to change it up a few days ago and must have just left it blank fml