How old were you when you realized that israel and the zionist world domination machine were responsible for the...

How old were you when you realized that israel and the zionist world domination machine were responsible for the majority of the problems in the world???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wd5aBsBI4sY
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

11, i'm 19 now

2 weeks old

I was taught the danger of Jews from the time I was born. My great grandpa/grandma were Nazis.

Go away Obama.

obama gave more money to israel then anyother president yet the jews said he hates them

ben wouldn't even shake his hand when obama approched him cos he was black

also when ever a country like france makes a law to pass bds or to support palestine and oppose israel they get terror attacked.

>yet the jews said he hates them
>Obama = only president to so much as say "hold on now" to Israeli tyranny

This is why

I'm sure there's absolutely no reason whatsoever as to why historically speaking, jews have been despised across the globe.
None what so ever.

In the womb

youtu.be/Wd5aBsBI4sY

So tell me, are you a """refugee""" in Sweden or Germany

>Implying only Muslims are capable of realization and recognition of the most destructive and inhumane race/religion/culture the world has ever known.

Yup as I suspected, OP is an arab

>731283658
ironicly jews push for multi culturalism yet don't want muslims and they don't want blacks in isreal lol

Gas the kikes youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

fun fact: only arabs spell IsrAel IsrEal. Thats the easiest way to spot a sandmonkey in these types of threads. Also: Go home.

>attempts to dismiss all allegations with grammar nazism
>True mark of the IJDF manipulation machine

kek
so desperate, eh Shlomo?

>be an libtard activist
>suffer brain damage

>ironicly jews push for multi culturalism yet don't want muslims and they don't want blacks in isreal
>not irony
>typical jew hypocrisy

No, I understand them, no western country should have muslims

IJDF has had it a long vacation.

fuck spelling that fake countries name

probably around started learning about it at around 15 or 16. I honestly didn't care about any of the world stuff until then, but even now I learn more about the tyranny and flat out hypocrisy of Israel and the U.S.' part in all this, every fucking day.

This is a great film that Israel doesn't want you to see. Made by a true born Israeli it features a largely Jewish cast of people who dispel the myths that Israel attempts to propagate.

The brainwashed kids who will grow to be IDF murderers is particularly brutal.

When Mel Gibson said Jews are behind all wars in the world and I checked and he was right That was in 2006, today I am 24

seen this one. great documentary that is hella funny while insightful and not forceful in what its telling you. It basically allows those who support Israel and zionism to do all the work for you in understanding what they think and what they will do to dominate the globe.

Last year when someone told me the holocaust was fake and i scorned him and thought he was an idiot. Then i did a little reseach and it all made sense. Im 24 now. I fucking hate jews, hate muslims and christians. These are all bigoted and degenerate people. We need to let go of these religions if we ever wanna advance as a society.

I did my dissertation on it earlier this year, well specifically the Iraq war and Islamic extremism but Israel always cropped up.

And those problems are?

>I'm sure there's absolutely no reason whatsoever as to why historically speaking, jews have been despised across the globe.
>None what so ever.
this is wrong
it goes back to medival times when christians where not allowed to be loan sharks because loan sharks are scum and then some jews took their chances

dunno
trying to protect his familiys home does sound like something a conservative would do

>this is wrong
>it goes back to medival times when christians where not allowed to be loan sharks because loan sharks are scum and then some jews took their chances
>doesn't recognize sarcasm

You're implying THAT'S IT?
THAT'S the ONLY reason!?

12, then i grew up