How to get a girl who's not a gold digger if you are rich?

How to get a girl who's not a gold digger if you are rich?

Don't tell them you're rich.

what about cars,home and familly?

Wear a Tudor watch, no one will suspect you rich. Especially the snowflake version in your pic, with an off the shelf ETA movement.

Dont flash it, b8er

Blind chick

>Park your moms car
>ride the bus
> meet a bitch
> show her mommys car and the watch she bought you

>buy shitty/average apartment
>drive a normal car
>dress like a peasant

If you manage to pull and keep whack out the money

Givee your money so you're not rich anymore

Lmfao. Won't happen. But at least you can hide your wealth for a while to get her to at least like you and your money. Or if you're a kid, just bang randoms all the time for a while because you're rich and you'll always be able to get a girl.

>implying every girl who is not a gold digger would consider wealth a red flag

are you retarded?

I do this. I have a house on the beach. I have two cars

> 2017 Gran Turismo
> 2000.. something Toyota Rav 4

I always pick up chicks on first dates in the Rav 4. Dress like a peasant and start out at applebees. This is not a joke

It's a trade-off .. you want the 10/10 pussy, the 10/10 pussy wants your money

/thread

If you are rich you are supposed to have an improved ability to hold on an intellectual conversation
Girls who are not gold diggers usually find this hot

/thread

Thanks for great method! I can't buy some cheap car but I'm not in a situation where I would buy a new house due to family issue. So does girls like to spend night with guys at their home?

sry for typo.. I can buy cheap cars

I dated a girl who was rich as fuck at the university, she simply posed as being average. She told me about it when we had been together for 6 months or so.

Such bait but I will reply.
Beach house is not average, neither is two cars idiot.

Why can't you buy a cheap car?

And then what happened..

i already corrected my typo-->

don't drive around in a 7 series and don't wear rolexes.

be vague when asked what you do.

All girls are gold diggers

>How to get a girl who's not a gold digger if you are rich?
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

no, they don't want to face your parents but they still want to a quick tour in your home you sperglord. Think about it, you want a girl to be intrested in you, but not because of your money. So what it left? Your family, social life, mental side, your job all those things that are suppoused to show you as a person. And all those things will give you straight away. Your home shows you come from money, credit card, high paying job, your friends who show off their wealth, they all give you up. That's why you would be needed to make friends in a lower class, get shit-tier job and appear as peasant. Just get that god-tier pussy and don't try to play a game you can't handle.

most girls aren't gold diggers

girls find confidence, drive and ambition extremely attractive and if you have those you are most likely successful (ie have money)

user's autism triggered

she dumped him for being a low energy loser with no future

Underrated post. Don't overlook this one, OP.

enter the word 'prenup' into any conversation at any time. They usually choke on their own breath and die

Dummy. You're only supposed to get with rich girls.

stop being rich

I live at Bellaire Beach Florida. I'm 34. I sold a software patent when I was 27. I literally do whatever I want. I have plenty of money and too much time. I don't work anymore because I don't have to

Dress up in a t-shirt and some plain pants/shorts, rent an average car, and present yourself to be as average as possible with regard to your income. Only reveal your status after getting to know each other. Source: It's what I did, and it seemed to work.

This! Your mission is to accumulate wealth and for that you need to marry a rich girl