A twig holds a baseball bat

>a twig holds a baseball bat
how does that even work?

Girls think they are stronger than they really are

She'd knock your fat ass out with it.

Did you watch that scene? She can barely swing it. dynamite with a revolver though

you don't really need to swing a baseball bat hard at all for it to fuck something up.

Even a child could cause a moderate injury if they hit somebody in the head with a baseball bat at full force

>spot the landwhale

I shudder to think at how limp-wristed and weak you have to be where you think holding and swinging a baseball bat requires much strength.

go fuck yourself, I lift and I have the broadest shoulders to ever be granted to a man. I can fucking end you if I choose to.

>if I choose to

>I could quit smoking if I choose to.
>I could quit masturbating if I choose to.
>I could quit being a faggot if I choose to.
>I could quit be president if I choose to.
>I could quit Sup Forums if I choose to.

You are here forever, kid.

Sure you could fatty. Sounding kind of defensive there. Don't loose your breath over something like this.

Disgusting slut who went for Chad in the end. I hope she dies in season 2.

her swing style reminded me of two handed swinging from oblivion/fallout 3

this

It doesn't, you idiot.
But generating force does.

>slut
>chick who fucks 1 guy and doesn't sleep with anyone else

How's her footgame?

>twig ditches all her friends and hangs out with the biggest douchebags in town for get the chad D
she's an anorexic fucking whore

>hurr durr I got the point but I'm a pedantic faggot so you lose

No you are just wrong tool

>inclusively tries to bring her only friend along
>all her friend can do is be a fat pig and sit on the diving board, pondering how to eat the pool below

Had the landwhale survived they would still be friends.

go fuck yourself. landwhales and twigs can both fuck off.

It doesn't take much to injure someone with a baseball bat. You're wrong and trying to use pedantic autism to cover for it because you don't want to admit that you don't think you can swing a bat hard enough to hurt someone.

why did they have to make the nigger so insufferable?

It all depends on where you hit them.
Bats are far less effective than you assume.

>whore
>fucks people for money

Didn't seem to happen.

Let me tell you that living in a gated community now is the best thing ever.

[citation needed]

Historical precedent shows that you're full of shit and that hitting people with big sticks works.

Little children use baseball bats to hit things, pretty sure a woman can too.

>living in a place where you need that in the first place

this bitch thinks there's a real monster in the woods and she wants to kill it with a baseball bat.

stop making excuses for your ugly ass anorexic "waifu"

That was never the argument.
Stay on point.

>in the woods at night
>shoot your gun for "muh feels" and give away your location
I hope this piece of shit twig fucking dies in season 2

Why he didn't fuck her?. Is he a massive beta?

Then why bring up how effective bats are? You're the one who changed the course of the argument, retard. :^)

thats some big words for a cuck

Because you seem to think that no matter how weak you are you can do damage with one.

Thats just wrong. Blunt weapons require decent force.
That scrawny bitch wont damage much let alone a monster.

Swinging a bat hard is as much in the technique as it is in the force behind it. When we're talking swinging a bat, we're taking into account centrifugal force as well as muscle strength.

I have no fucking clue what show this is, I just came here to argue about baseball bats.

why would you slap your dick on a bunch of dry bones?

>Is he a massive beta?
At what point was this not obvious

>I have no fucking clue what show this is, I just came here to argue about baseball bats.

Why do people always use this lie? You're on Sup Forums you know what this shit is, unless you're a fag tourist who needs to fuck off this board

>everybody on Sup Forums watches the same shit because Sup Forums is a monolith of taste and opinion
'no'

I think it is you who is the newfag here.

>not knowing what show someone is talking about when it was a heavily discussed thing
>claims his lack of knowledge is cause not everyone has watched or liked it

Kek, you already outed yourself mister redditor. I advise you just stop replying and leave the thread before you embarrass yourself further

You have literal autism, why would I go into threads to discuss a TV show I don't watch, let alone recognize a screenshot from it? I said I literally came into this thread to argue the bullshit contention in the OP.

Depends entirely on the bat itself. I used to play baseball and I got hit in the head on accident in little league. Bats are lighter there. I got a concussion but thankfully nothing worse. Those bats weight like 15 ounces or so. A major league bat weighs 35+ ounces and they can do a lot of damage.

I want that RE4 jacket

>A twig holds a baseball bat
>How does that even work?

Stranger things have happened.

You people whine when she has the bat then whine more when she has the gun. Fuck off. Nancy is based. Reading up on predators like a nerd to hunt an inter dimensional monster; what the shit have you done? Shit post? Faggots.

>Naamloos
gvd kanker idioot.

You lift donuts into your mouth lol

If you think Steve, dude only liked by the biggest douchebags, can't fight for shit (humans), throws a "party" only with said douchebags and two prudes, is a "chad" worthy of being jealous over then you must be one sad lonely lonely loser.

>fucking a skeletor that willingly crawled into a sloppy hole in a tree to another dimension

That's how retards are conceived user.

Lmao fatty is projecting

Based Steve is the true hero of the series.

>at full force
She's not holding it right to swing it at full force

Why is she holding the bat all the way up there? The lower you hold it, the more force you're going to get out of it.

looks like Sloan form Ferris Bueller's Day Off. you're all just too picky

>Sloan
she wasn't an anorexic fucking twig

>anorexic
yea okay tubby

>broadest shoulders to ever be granted to a man
Ivan is that you?

the cunt in OP is literally anorexic you idiot.

according to who?

Fuck you Carlos!

>Swinging a bat hard is as much in the technique as it is in the force behind it
that's why 80 lbs girls can play pro ball right?

underrated post