1 year since me and my gf broke up. i'm still single and i know she is too...

1 year since me and my gf broke up. i'm still single and i know she is too, but i keep wondering how long it will be before she sleeps with someone new

pic related, on the right

What does piss actually taste like?

Think you dodged a bullet there.

>he thinks her being single means she isn't sleeping with anybody

it's been a whole YEAR dude

probably until she so much as makes eye contact for longer than 3 seconds with another male

Ask my ex

what caused your breakup user?

yeah, she fucked at least 5 guys since the breakup. just because she is single doesnt mean that she cant go into a bar and let a chad fuck her

Move on. She's probably had numerous cocks in her mouth lately. If I knew she was single, I'd flirt with her like crazy and try all I can to stick it in her.

I'm not the only guy who thinks this.

Do the math.

Find someone new.

how r ur relationship with the girl on left? She look hot.

If you got her her, you can prolly get a new gf. You are worth loving user, just go for it.

>>>
srs? we lost our virginity together, i dont think she would do something like that

Sitting on a beach having beers dressed like that LOL don't fret over her. Her friend, though, looks fuckin' gorgeous omg I'd do unspeakable things to her shitter.

She prob already did

because she is a woman. all she needs to do to get fucked is to be there

I think you mean my gf and I.

people saying she had sex with the first available guy are exaggerating to get you going

but I'll tell you honestly there is a less than zero percent chance she hasn't fucked someone new by now

You seriously think that losing your virginity together somehow makes you NOT apes? There are a few things you can rely on apes to do: Fuck things and eat. Stop romanticizing humans.

She looks like she can't go more than a couple hours without a dick in her mouth

I'm pretty sure she has, and you know what you should to

"Something like that?" Like what? Have sex when you're single? I agree with there's no way she hasn't fucked casually someone way hotter than you. I'm surprised you haven't, it's been a year for me too but took me less than 2 months to find a regular fuckbuddy. Step it up man and move on.

bro she slept with someone new about 5 hours after the breakup. Move on with your life