Look who's crying now you fucking cunts. They got what they deserved. Fuck these mouth breathers

Look who's crying now you fucking cunts. They got what they deserved. Fuck these mouth breathers.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-daddyofive-cody-videos-watch-children-custody-latest-prank-parents-a7713376.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOFPQhD6jCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whhich ones did they take from them ?

the 2 young ones from the videos.

That makes my day. Thanks, user.

Why is this a good thing? Now we don't get any more premium meme material. Fucking SJW cucks, ruining all the fun as usual.

>Being this retarded

How is it retarded? Do you really think I give a fuck about those kids or the parents for that matter?! That channel was a meme goldmine.

>memes great memes gold meme i have no memes now hurrrrrr

keks youtube.com/watch?v=HOFPQhD6jCU

do you even know what greentexting is? don't try and greentext if you don't understand what it is you disgusting newfag
who cares about that hick family or their hick kids? watching the kids cry and freak out is funny as shit

That's still a joke, though, right. She says at the end: "I was so looking forward to eating those two beautiful children." WTF?

The samefagging is so real.

screw these people. why don't they lose all the kids?

12 post 5 posters. No shit you stupid cunt. It's literally 2 people talking shit to each other.

nearly cut myself on these edges.

that phil guy totally destroyed a family. Those kids didn't want to be taken away.

It's 5 you literal retard

its not even edgy or wannabe edgy, that channels memes were mainstream, its just some geeky kid freaking the fuck out, and its hilarious

Jesus dude, this stuff turned my stomach. These kids are getting raised by middle school bullies. Do you guys remember middle school? It fucking sucked dick, and these kids would have to live in it for 18 years. Fuck that noise, the parents deserve some jail time or fucking therapy or something.

why are you even on this board?

ITT: faggots who got bullied at school unite.

What a retarded fucking dad

Should rename his channel to DaddyOThree

Rekt.

says this bullied retard

lel

Check my daddy of trips

Mediocre.

i for one liked it