Ron Paul SecState!

IT'S HAPPENING LETS GET ALL THE LIBERTARIANS!!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/106011126889852928

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424

how is this possible?

HHAHHAHA genius

Is this what they call meme magic?

I am from the Shillary campaign. Teach me your ways Sup Forums

So.

That's a troll Ron Paul Twitter account, right?

No its legit. Its the official Ron Paul one.

>2011

What does the link in Ron's post go to?

jesus chrsit

ERMEGERD

Seriously though Ron Paul is amazing; it's too bad libertarianism never was aloud to take off.

Except he won't get a position in Trumps new America if he keeps insulting the Emperor. Listen I love Paul as much as the next guy but 24 hours ago he just insulted Trump.

so what youre trying to say is

BASED
A
S
E
D

WE'RE IN THE RIGHT TIMELINE AFTER ALL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA MEME MAGICCCCCCCC

SPREAD THIS PIC EVERYWHERE

GET IT TO TRUMP

Welcome, newfag.
You learn through observation, nobody's going to hold your hand. You're free to state your ideas as you please. If you're here because you're being paid to shitpost, then by all means, you should probably fuck right off

Why the fuck did you quote me? I wasn't saying he would get the position. I said the exact opposite. How about instead of pressing on a shitload of posts to make your own post seem more relevant, you just stick to relevant ones? Faggot.

I like Ron Paul but I hate WHAT IF!!!! shit.

What if a meteor just crash landed right now? Also, Ron has spoken out against Trump and is right about him.

Read his books. There's a torrent of them if you don't want to pay. Way better than anything Trump didn't write and doesn't have demagoguery with "only I can save us!!!!"

It's just some writer for Paul's blog reacting to some neo-cons tweet that said, "I hope Ron Paul isn't in the Trump admin."

A day after Ron said that there's little different between Trump and Hilary, like the ideological zealot he is.

Thank you Trumpfags....

I shall learn your ways for the goddess that is Shillary....

I never quoted you faggot.

So is he mocking them (neocons) or saying it's a possibility?

>I am from the Shillary campaign

There are no paid shills on pol working for Clinton.

This is a smear campain!!!!

YES

>President Trump
>VP Carson
>Sec State Paul

Add Christie to that ticket in some capacity as well and we have a based as fuck administration.

Shilling for anyone but Trump wont work on POL.

Reddit realised this awhile ago and gave up.

This shit is too good to be true. I've been having a hard time believing I'm existing in reality these last months. Things just don't go my way like this.

They can add Jeb! as head of staff.

get a warrant you fat fuck man as head of weather and storm response

Didnt you watch trumps victory speech?
I'm paraphrasing here but this is what he said.
"There was this guy, he said he wanted onboard... Now thats fine with me but I asked him, how can you do this after all those things you said? And he said, don't worry about it."

The Dons got a thick skin, he has never cared about what people say. Right now he wants to win, and win he will, but he needs all the help he can get.

That feel when President Trump points to Ron Paul and says: "YOU'RE HIRED!!!"

file name for pic related

A MEETING OF THE MINDS
A MARRIAGE OF THE MEMES

>WE'RE IN THE RIGHT TIMELINE AFTER ALL

Are you sure? I just learned paraphernalia is spelled "paraphernalia" rather than "paraphenalia." This goes beyond Berestein levels of cosmic disturbance.

>Trump, alone, is able to bring the Bernie faggots, the Ron Paul people and the Cruz people together under his banner

and the media dares to insult Lord Emperor Trump.

He shall be known in the future as Trump The Unificator

Meme cabinet WHEN?

Christie can become Trumps food taster.

PRAISE KEK

MARRIAGE
OF
MEMES