Most Red Pilled Countries

Which countries are the most Red Pilled?

sweden bro

Principality of Sealand

Poland

Poland, Estonia & New Zealand.

>New Zealand
>Our national flag is rayciss: the country

kiwis are fucking faggots

estonians are insecure little bitches, constantly whining about russia and pretending to be nordic

Iceland or Israel (the goyim there have first hand experience)

we'll be soon

Iceland did tell the banks to fuck off.

Kazakhstan

The flag wasn't changed so all the leftist shills got BTFO.

NZ is pretty red pilled if you ignore our media and the majority of the population of Auckland.

Bouvet Island

You think that is why so many rich Americans are moving there?

Poland.

Russia

When will this meme die of New Zealand being white and based? They're less white than Canada and WAAAAY less white than Australia. Australia is much more based than NZ.

based penguins

North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria

Texas

dominicans because of haitians.

Texas is the only true "american" state tbqh.

switzerland hands down

New Zealand. Fuck you Canada, we didn't take the leaf pill.

Half of Texas is practically Mexico at this point, and the other half is a bunch of Cruz-loving faggots and liberal college kids.

From my experience, the most redpilled area in the US is rural New England, much whiter and conservative.

/balt/ausnz/

romanians overall have a pretty red-pilled attitude but we are still messed up by corruption and these things don't resonate outside daily conversations for many obvious reasons.

We protest for anything now(not in the leftists fashion , even tho lefties are using 90% of the protests to spread their propaganda) which is mostly good but in 10-15 years all the corrupt faggots will prob. die, alongside the commie mentality

The world is burning and everyone wants to get as far away from whats coming.

Most white immigrants I meet I always ask
1)Why you came to NZ
2)Why did you leave your home nation

9/10 they say the same thing. "Our nations were nice but the politicians went mad and mass immigration"

Russia

Dude wtf

The non-whites are mostly in Auckland which is slowly becoming a failed city. Crime is through the roof, the cost of living is worst in the world and forget about ever owning a house here.

South Island is something like 95+% white.

Similar thing here

The white flight is real man

Switzerland
Poland
Russia
what else?
Austria?

Serbia and Poland are the only ones desu

Auckland AND Wellington are cucked.
The rest of NZ is rural. Homogeneous white rural places are a trend in ALL white countries so it's nothing to be proud of.

>Wellington
Wellington is leftist and full of hipsters but it's still white.

SOUTH Auckland and Hamilton are the most cucked cities.

India. They are very patriarchal and most hindus are nationalistic and anti-muslim.

I remember reading about NZ government reforms where they decided to get their tentacles out and stop interfering in everyone's business and how much that improved the economy and living conditions.

How are your gun laws?