Suck his cock

timestamp and tits

suck his dick

show ur pussy too :*

suck him off

use a spoon instead of a knife

This.

You have to suck on his dick.

The honest answer is that you can't force anyone to love you.

Be a good person, set goals and achieve them and stay true to yourself. This is all you have power over, and if your dad legit does not love you after all that, then fuck him -- he's not worth it.

suck him

I would have to agree
you must suckle his phallis

Just a few more cuts should do it.

Kek.
/thread

is that nicholas cage buried inside of kim jung un

He already does he's just an old stubborn fool who doesn't show emotions enough so you just think he doesn't when honestly I bet he tries his best for you.

no thats from the movie face off 2

new..fag i guess?

captcha made select a truck as a car -.-

hey dood, I see you cut yourself and I just gotta say, it may "help" but what helps is a suicide hotline. If you need anyone at all to talk to, just hmu on sc: crossmyninja

Kill yourself desu

Stop being a tard and doing this would be a nice start

By not doing that

sorry for asking

Blowjob him / let him fuck you

Actually I would want gf like you because I want take care of someone and try help. I really don't care about my self that is why i would invest everything in one person.

This is the only true response. Be his little whore and he'll show you how much he loves you.

Is OP even in here?

im not sucking his dick i just want him to care about me
no

You're a massive cuck

youre a sweet pea

You have it all wrong, though. These kind of girls are the exact same kind of girls who go after idiots who treat them like utter shit (which they are but whatever) and complain to her beta cuck best friend about how she wants good treatment. This degenerate behavior stems from shit fathers like that. They WANT bad treatment. OP, I hope you die from a very brutal nigger gangbash.

1 suck ur dadys cock, and kill ur mother (she is a attention-whore)
2 learn how to shave correct,
3 with that scarfs u only got zheta fags in later live. --> suck ur dad off, u'll never get a better cock in future....

nice girlz :D

what about your mom?

How's being 14 years old? Tell us everything

if you was my kid you would disappear

timestap silly bitch.....

op is fat male fag

One day you will look back on those scars and realize the strength you have that pushed you to go on. Good luck femanon. Former self harmer with early perished father here

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & check out
> Sиαpchαty.me
now

Please stop you will regret these when your older and it wont nor can it change anything for the good...please stop x

Just show him your tiger print, I'm sure he'd love a warrior like you.

im not joking
that was serious

Kek

what kind of mental gutless fuck slices themself?

Life is aids, hurting yourself is pointless though if i am being honest, if you're not happy with your life you have the ability to change it, you're either to lazy or don't really care. Either stop making your problems someone else's. Grow up or kys.

punch him square in the face and tell him why you're angry

>Grow up or kys.
this

HINT!

4444get

The other leg looks a lil cut free. Grab the razor and carve out some of daddy's love

newfag

Man the fuck up
It's like wiping your ass
Most of the time no one's gonna do it for you unless ya get lucky

This is the best YLYL thread ever!