Opening scene shows a bunch of women who are naked for no reason

>opening scene shows a bunch of women who are naked for no reason
>Shitfucking cunt?
>Fucking fuck shit life has no meaning fuck bollocks nobles are assholes
>half of the characters die
>preparator smiles while saying ''nothin' personnel''
>credits roll

this show is mature in the same sense anime can be ''mature'' it's just a bunch of shock scenes and tits so 14 years old nu-metal fans can feel tough. Married wih Children shits all over it.

I could have definitely done without the gratuitous nudity

but it's on HBO so they have to do 'dude tits lmao'

The gratuitous gore and eroticism are both bad. Neither existed in the books, like so many of the show's problems.

GRRM is a creep though

married with children was great t b h one of the very few good things america has doe in history

Didn't the books just had more cock instead of tits?

Spartacus was better in this regard

Holy shit you have internet in Sudan? How is your chieftain doing Mokebe Mobembe?

Inferior Lord of the Rings

> not knowing Sudan-kun

hol up
got started already?

They absolutly did exist in the book, every time someone dies or there's a dead body it's pretty good description on how mutilated it is.
And there isn't almost a single chapter without sex and sodomies or mention of cocks and tits.

I have a porcelain toilet bowl too you wouldn't believe

Fuzzy feeling inside, I was conflicted over the Gibraltar issue but now I am firmly decided towards Espana

I really liked the gray and depressing atmosphere the north had. Some of the soundtrack was pretty nice too.

I liked it when it was grey. It stared to annoy me when it turned blue for some reason.

The reason is your autism.

I don't think anyone here called that show mature except the ones you mentioned

I only watched the first and the fourth season, plus some episodes here and there, and my impression was that they'd added quite a lot of nudity and sex scenes in the show.

But the books described everything in intricate detail like that. There are longer descriptions of armour, or of food than there are of sex and gore. The show chose to play those up while downplaying the other details, and the result is that it seems juvenile. They also try to make things sexy when they weren't supposed to be. Like the brothels, that were originally mildly depressing are made titillating.

that's bullshit, they were even tame in the series with the constant torture rape

not sure why you're getting so worked up, there is nudity but it doesn't detract from the content of the show. it's certainly not Spartacus. and like the guy you replied to said, the books were pretty explicit, doesn't matter if descriptions of armour were longer than descriptions of sex scenes

if anything, it's the focus on daenerys and the dragons and le epic battles that sort of detracts from the show for me

it started as such as a great post but then
>this show is mature in the same sense anime can be ''mature'' it's just a bunch of shock scenes and tits so 14 years old nu-metal fans can feel tough. Married wih Children shits all over it.
reroll your life

All the characters played by good actors get killed off and are replaced by shit, also it further divulges from the source material with each season

Also for such a high budget show it looks really cheap