Today i finaly did it Sup Forums. I had my first gay experience and i liked it a lot

Today i finaly did it Sup Forums. I had my first gay experience and i liked it a lot.
>Its 22:30 yesterday
>look up my account on hook up site
>have a message from a nice looking guy with huge dick (22cm wide asf) that asks for my number
>we arrange a meeting for tommorow
>ff to today
>grab a taxi to his place
>huge house with 4 garrages and versace wallpapers inside
>he is 41 im 19
>pretty easy to talk with him super open dude and very polite
>we go to the bedroom
>asks me what i want to do and that if i say stop we stop no matter what is happening
>I say i want to suck your dick
>he lets me strip his shorts and boxers pretty hot tbh
>i try my best to kiss and lick his dick like in all those sissy hypno webms
>he likes it and compliments my desire and tells me that im doing pretty well for 1st time
>i start sucking him slowly
>start spitting huge blobs of saliva on his massive dick
>i get horny asf
>i try to deepthroat him but i can fit only 2/3 of his dick in my mouth and throat but i dont choke supprisingly
>we are now in 69, he eats my ass feels godlike starts playing with it 1/2 then 3 fingers
>im leaking like insane amounts of precum while completely soft even shrinked for some reason
>i tell him that i cant wait no more and i want him inside me (i did an enema on myslef prior to comming to his place)
>he lubes me up real good and puts on a condom
>but he is too fucking big
>we keep trying for 15min straight but the head wouldnt go in
>takes off condom and the head goes in but no more than that and it hurts like hell
>i cum with 4 fingers of his in my ass while sucking me off
>he swallows and i return the favour afterwards
please Sup Forums help me get his dick in my ass i can fit 4 fingers in my ass and a deodorant can in it but his dick is fucking huge we used a lot of lube i didnt even feel pain when he fingered me roughly. He gave me 50$ for the taxi even tho it costed 8$ to come and 8$ to go home.

everyone on Sup Forums is Sup Forumsisexual

op here i wanted to add that my hole was gaping when he fingered me and it felt amazing but when he tried to put it in the pain i felt was dull pain like not in my anal but kinda of around it idk it was strange

Congratulations, you're now a rent boy, and a cheap one at that...

literaly how do i do this?
i want to do this so bad its unreal. Im decent looking 7-8/10 from previous r8 threads, decent body, lacking bum but can work on that. Can be a lady killer and get bare girls but no girls around me are good enough to go for, I have a dildo and i would say experienced enough to get fucked, what websites/techniques/things to look for would you recomend

19/yo in south UK

I dont care I want to get fucked but i cant and that makes me sad i loved when i sucked his dick and i had 0 regrets afterwards

>takes off condom
>head goes in

you dun fucked up

fabswingers or fabguys

OP here Ive been on this site for year and a half now so it will take u quite some time but find a guy with normal dick size like 15-19 cm or at least not that wide

Use the remaining 34 to pay towards a buttplug.

it was in for like 30 seconds or less idk

If i can fit 4 fingers in my ass do i realy need a butt plug

A big buttplug, then. Like 7 inch circumference.

Do you have your hole shaved? Just relax and use a ton of lube, and enjoy it. Don't be too anxious.

wtf i dont want to have a prolapse :D

yes my whole body is shaved

Hm I'd say use lots of lube and relax. If he's really big it's gonna take a bit of work to get it in, is he willing to make it an ongoing thing or was this a one time deal?

We dont care.

jesus man, you got more balls than me.

i'd be shitting it but carry on

ongoing thing

enjoy your aids fagboy

My ass fits a plug that size, and I don't get a prolapse :^) it's not an issue if you warm up properly

get yourself some buttplugs. Get the ones with three sizes. Take the small one and work your way up.

if dubs op posts his gay threads in lgbt where they belong.

feels great, right

So yeah, it's gonna take a couple tries to loosen up and stuff. Buy toys to use in the meantime to get you ready and let him use them on you. I was in your shoes once and I am now with my guy for 4 years, exact same situation as you. Good luck!

i had to try it else i will wonder for the rest of my life
it was a rush but if i dont get his dick in me the next time i probably wont do it again

I doubt that i caught aids since he as in for a realy short time and he didnt even came

nigga I care

precum is enough, especially if you have tears in your anus.

>please Sup Forums help me get his dick in my ass
poppers

no i didnt have and for some odd reason he cant precum idk why i sucked him for 30min straight not a single drop of precum. And to protect my words my ass didnt hurt after that and i took a shit and no blood was found.

fags dont have souls so no
enjoy your he didnt even came aids

How does this work? exchange numbers? talk about what? send pics?

what i couldnt understand u

DIE FAGGOT DIE

KYS FAGGOT

NEVER FAGGOTPOST HERE AGAIN

DIE FAGGOT DIE

what I couldn't understand u

Of course you enjoyed it a lot. Everybody knows that OP is a faggot.

>he didnt even came aids

Kek

Nah. That's not too gay.

my sides are in boston market user

>/thread