Hey Sup Forumsros. I know this isn't the place to ask for help...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I know this isn't the place to ask for help. But you guys seem to be the only ones to understand this. I've always been different. I have a really high IQ, I've gotten great grades, I read a lot... but people think I'm slow, clueless, and stupid. People don't take me serious at all or consider my ideas. I'm dislexic, OCD, and have anger issues and PTSD from my childhood. But I just feel disconnected from society and people. My wife says I make friends everywhere and I do. But at the end of the day I just want to numb myself and escape. I drink a lot, smoke weed a lot, and take Kratom daily. I'm pretty messed up from my childhood. But I am so different, I don't like what normal people like, I don't care about the trivial things normies like. My home has always been nowhere. I pay for everything for my wife and I. I've got tons of debt, and my people are being killed off... whites. I ask for support and people just tell me about themselves and about their problems. I'm really hurting and my wife can't even offer me support. I want to kill myself. I don't even know anymore. I just have really lost hope. I don't know why I'm writing you guys. I guess you autists just have understood me before this place turned to shit. Well, guess that's it.

Didn't expect anything less... or more.

>PTSD... talking drugs...

Why don't go to therapy?
You have a family, so go on and take care of you and those you love

I go to therapy. I've cut down on drinking and smoking a lot and Kratom keeps me from being in pain because I messed up my leg in the Marines and it helps with my ptsd.

But nothing seems to change. I still feel alone as ever and no one ever gives me support besides my therapist that I pay to do so...

Make a trip to africa. Make a safari where the tourists throw sweets from the car to the poor and hungry children. Go Back home and think about your life again

I was raised as a missionary. I've traveled the world and spent tons of time in Central America feeding the hungry and helped build an orphanage.

Seems like you've lived a much more ambitious life than most people to me.

Make a list...what would you want to do/see befor dying? And than work for it. You really want to die before seeing a elephant in africa? Before swimmimg with dolphins? Before ....I don't no what? There is so much waiting for you...

Stop fucking complaining about stupid shit. Your problems are imaginary and stupid. You don't have any clue what it's like to have real issues. Grow up and act like a man.

What about children? You have a wife, so maybe the next step? And if you have children....what about them? They need a father!!!!

Evil

>tfw to intelligent

Watch some rek thread and you are happy to be still alive...with no nigger next to you,who wants to shoot you or cut off your head, or shit like this

True.
Thanks, you're right. I can think of lots of things I want to do. I guess I just got stuck in this cycle of debt, working my ass off, not getting support (wife is always freaking out with anxiety so I have to be strong for her... and provide for everything) and I just get down sometimes and feel completely alone.
You're right... I was just really spiraling, it just all kinda suffocates me sometimes... you know. I could really use a break or at least a thank you or someone telling me that I got it and that I can do it. I basically have to break down completely before anyone notices. But I guess I just have to suck it up and be a man.

Get over yourself. Life is pain. But it's all we have.

When grandpa got the internet.

No children yet. I wanted to wait to get a house because I'm really excited to have kids, but I want to give them everything, the best life ever and my life just seems to stagnate with a million things I'm supposed to do with nowhere to turn.

And talk about it with your wife. You once made both a promise....remember?

Wow, looks like Satan and God are gonna battle it out on my shoulders... kek well I'm smiling now. Wow, I didn't think Sup Forums would help. I just needed to turn to someone.

There is never a perfect time to have children. I was a student when I got my little girl. And now I have a house, a SUV and two horses...one for me one for her. My life started with my child.... everything became different

Great....I am God

Yeah? I know I would to. Maybe we should just go for it. My wife is almost done with college (less than a year left).

God surfs Sup Forums... interesting.

And get your family a dog. A rescude one...you will feel good and have a good friend

God and his helpers go to sleep now...next advices tomorrow

Hey Sup Forumsros thank you sincerely. I really needed someone to talk to. You guys actually helped me a lot. I was really feeling down. I haven't been able to break down to anyone for a long time.

Okay, that sounds good.

Nighty night.

Don't get a puppy if you have ocd, get an older dog who's already had a bit of training