FBI QUESTIONING CLINTON OVER EMAILS

FBI QUESTIONING CLINTON OVER EMAILS

>HILLARY BTFO

POLITICSFBI Confirms They Will Question Hillary ClintonTom Cahill | May 5, 2016
Facebook
Twitter
FBI officials have confirmed that Hillary Clinton will be interviewed about her use of a private email server, possibly before the California primary.

CNN reported Thursday evening that the Federal Bureau of Investigation interviewed top Clinton aide Huma Abedin over the server, along with other senior aides, some more than once. While investigators confirmed that Clinton herself would be interviewed, no official date has been announced.

Bryan Pagliano, who originally built Clinton’s private server, has agreed to provide testimony to the Department of Justice in exchange for legal immunity.

FBI officials stated they had yet to procure sufficient evidence that any laws were willfully broken, though the investigation is still ongoing.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/fbi-interviews-huma-abedin-clinton-aide/index.html
youtu.be/YmzNYCwi8AI
youtu.be/y_6Fb2M4WPI
youtu.be/ueDWLP2nOtU
youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
youtu.be/j0xuHj2pl1M
youtu.be/HEIFd9q101w
youtu.be/ZvxUuAl85ho
youtu.be/SS7uSmG-R34
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
wsj.com/articles/investigation-sought-into-hillary-clintons-emails-1437714369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking BUMP

All glory to Kek!!!!

MAGA
A
G
A

This is never getting resolved.

How do you know?

She doesn't even have a pantsuit to stand in

Not good desu

Trumps high unfavorability might be the end if they replace her with somebody that isn't also as unfavorable as Hillary.

I'm a #CoalBerner now

>Implying Breadline Bernie could do anything against Trump once he starts ripping into his history and less known unpopular policies

You fucking Bernouts are delusional. Bernie would be BTFO in under ten minutes if he entered the general election.

I don't trust the government at all. What's stopping Obama or Hillary from organizing some shady shit in the background to make it so that these charges disappear

God bless FBI bros.

That's why he leads everybody in polls. Why are you so fucking stupid?

CUFF CLINTON

Because he lives in the real world.

did you see this shit:

cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/fbi-interviews-huma-abedin-clinton-aide/index.html

definitely propaganda from the clinton minions. there is no proof in the article that the FBI hasn't found anything. this is one of the most blatant 1984 pieces i've read in recent memory.

make it happen KEK

MY RORD
A CRUSHING BROW

bump

>FBI questioning someone about a prope into their server
>people think it's an investigation
>people think something is going to happen to this

>this is anymore more than a desperate attempt to slide trump hiring an ex soros kike board member

also, it doesn't matter if laws were "willfully" broken, or not.

i cannot "accidentally" walk out of a store with merchandise because i forgot it was in my hand. it wouldn't matter if i "willfully" stole the item, or not. ignorance is not a defense for violating the law.

How about we make some pics of Hillary in an orange jumpsuit? Meme magic ain't gonna meme itself.

Having information on your server that is retroactively classified is not criminal. Try again

>He's so popular he can't even get nominated for his own party

No wonder you mapleniggers voted a literal meme in, you don't even understand life.

It is when you're rich and powerful

slide this

The polls are shit. He sinks like a rock in the actual elections.

definitely. the FBI wouldn't state they have found no evidence after investigating this long

Like trump is currently sinking?

Ohh I like that meme.

wew lad

uh, yeah it is illegal--especially when the FBI (or NSA, or whichever agency handles government electronic security) DENIES your request for blackberry devices and you proceed to create a private email server so you can feed your insane addiction to blackberry.

Bernie is a cuck, I'm just saying, Trump has a high unfavorability, a lot of people would vote for anybody else 'at least It's not Trump'

It's not though. Cite the law.

in fact, the FBI and the justice department wouldn't release their findings until the whole investigation is finished.

the CNN piece is pure bullshit from a shillary shill.

>Prope

Republican fantasy. Nothing's gonna happen to her. May as well deal with it now and save yourselves the agita.

CLINTON INFO

>Father of slain Benghazi man challenges hilldog to take lie detector test
youtu.be/YmzNYCwi8AI
>Emails Show Clinton Worked With George Soros To Run Shadow Gov't
youtu.be/y_6Fb2M4WPI
>Hillary Clinton Exposed:
youtu.be/ueDWLP2nOtU
>Hillary the Movie:
youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
>Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal
youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
>The Crimes of Hillary Clinton
youtu.be/j0xuHj2pl1M
>Are Huma and Hillary Lesbian Lovers?
youtu.be/HEIFd9q101w
>Exposed: Hillary Clinton's Sex Scandals
youtu.be/ZvxUuAl85ho
>The New Clinton Chronicles 2015
youtu.be/SS7uSmG-R34
>Hillary lying for 13 minutes straight
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

Yes it is you fucking moron. If you deal with classified material, it's your responsibility to handle it properly. Or better yet.. wait for it...

Be in a secured location that can be audited properly.

She is a fucking traitor by negligence.

Delete this

>probe

>investigation

Kek

>deal with classified material

There was no classified material on her servers.

There were emails that were later made classified. Knowing the difference is going to save you a lot of embarrassment

it's willfully ignoring procedure.

also, the FBI and the justice department haven't officially said whether shillary "willfully" violated the law/code. anyone saying otherwise is just a shill with no official source to back it up.

Burn this bitch down.

>Nobody can convince me that anything is illegal unless they can cite the exact law that prohibits it.

Move the goalposts any further and you'll be in the nosebleeds.

You obviously don't know shit about how intelligence works.

She didn't violate any law or code. So there is no "willful" part to it.

What law/code did she violate? You can store work related emails on your server. None of them were classified.

Are you too young to remember the Clintons? I'm too young to remember her bullshit during the Nixon administration, but I am informed on the subject.
She's always been a slippery cunt. She's a dime-dropper in the military use of the word, all her subordinates end up dead, in prison, or ruined because she will never accept responsibility for anything. She has crammed so many people under the bus that the wheels spin thirty feet in the air. For fuck's sake, she threw her own mother under the bus when she was caught lying about being named after Edmund Hillary.

I current have a secret clearance. You probably are typing this from your parents computer.

You have zero clue how election polling works

Unknown candidates are ALWAYS more popular

People will always vote for the lesser of two evils - If they know a lot about one candidate (Trump), the other option (Bernie), suddenly seems very viable. Except as soon as Bernie actually becomes a legitimate candidate the floodgates of criticism open and Bernie is ripped back down to the ground and suddenly everyone realises he's total shit.

The exact same thing applies to Kasich and Clinton.

Wanting to know the law she broke is moving the goal posts? Are you autistic by chance?

>Bernie
>unknown

it's ok that a Romanian hacker and god knows who else saw it, because it was only retroactively classified

I used to be a Trump supporter, but now I #shillforHill

this.

setting up a private email server is willfully concealing material--especially when she deleted 30,000 emails. the law can argue that even though we do not know the exact content of those emails, the fact that she deleted them after being outed speaks volumes--and would support a prosecutor's narrative.

setting up the server after having requests for a blackberry denied, having all government email correspondence sent to the server, and deleting 30,000 of those emails is enough for an indictment. it might be circumstantial to argue what those 30,000 emails contained, but realize people have been put away for murder based on circumstantial evidence. all a prosecutor needs is to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that shillary's guilty.

>you can store work related emails on a server.
Not when they are rated top secret, and I forgot the article but Bill Whittle talked about it, its under the articles of treason, and by definition since Obama knew of it he too is in violation.

He is.

The Internet is a very, VERY poor representation of the demographics that actually vote in elections.

Well, pagliano's gonna mysteriously shoot himself in the back of the head

OBVIOUS SHILL DETECTED.

>believing a Romanian hacker

>rated top secret

>after the fact
>this is a chargeable offense

Kek

This is bad. We don't want Bernie being the Democrats' nominee. He's a senile old jew, but he does well with the same demographic that would otherwise flip over toward Trump (ie, lower middle class whites). Meanwhile, there is so much dirt on Hillary its unbelievable. And her unlikeability is sky high and just gets worse whenever people see/hear her talk.

The best scenario would be the possibility of indictment forever looming over Hillary's head.

>posting facts
>SHILL SHILL REEEEE

Then you should know that the intelligence itself is what qualifies it as classified or not. It doesn't mean jack shit what it's marked. You shill like shit.

>killing a diplomatic immune witness
is that a thing

>willfully broken

Oh so that matters now? Willfully broken laws are bad. Accidentally broken laws are ok.

It absolutely means jack shit if it's marked or not Bahahahahah

You really are out of your depth. There's been countless interviews with OPSEC experts on this. Just look one up, for your own sake

>Hey Hillary did you do this?
>I did
>Well you know thts wrong right?
>Yeah Im sorry
>Well dont do it again ok?
>Ok

Thats all we are gonna get.

FBI is one of the least cucked agencies around tbhfam

No it doesn't you fucking idiot.

Go read some nuclear secrets on official documents, then transpose that into an email.

Kys

>A known and active undercover CIA operative isn't considered classified and later needs to be reviewed to be considered classified

bait/10

wsj.com/articles/investigation-sought-into-hillary-clintons-emails-1437714369

What does MAGA mean?
Memes Are Gay Anyway

>after the fact
Nope. They were classified beforehand. Removing the classification without going through official channels does not make it unclassified. Even if it's as low as NOFORN, that shit should not be stored on a private server.
If it wasn't such a big deal, they never would have went after Bradley Manning that did the same damn thing, only publicly.

You're pathetic. What's even worse is how little you're probably getting paid.

No, the material is what matters. Neglecting to properly mark material gets you severe NJP in the military for little shit like NOFORN or Confidential, anything higher gets you a court martial.
You're a know-nothing shill that has never dealt with this.

This.

Molest Australian Goyms' Asses.

How fucking dare you insult memes

Secret clearance isn't shit. I have secret clearance, and believe me, I suck and don't know anything.

They got nothing on her. FBI officials say they don't have sufficient evidence that any laws were willfully broken."

She's gonna skate. Right in to the White House.

>look at that face.. how could anyone ever think she did anything wrong?

What makes them nocuck my dude

>punishment will be decided if any laws were 'willfully broken'

That's not how the law works. If you violate the law, you get punished.. whether you were willing or not.

What's that? Q clearance?

>FBI said they STILL have nothing on her
Good lord, guys.

>The FBI always gets their man

Or woman in this case. They are actually for the most part a law enforcement agency first and foremost as opposed to a political agency.

Now the DOJ may do fuck all with their recommendation. But then there will be a "revolt" and leaks within the FBI. They pride themselves on being above politics. Maybe they are full of shit

good post

>letting your query know youre on to them

How dumb do you think they are?

Fuck, brutal

What would be her motive?

I hope that they arrest or pull up hillary. Would suck if they just let her go because she's a woman. Although there is public support for her arrest which is pretty nice

>that actually vote in elections.
This part's key. Bernie's target demographic is notorious for not actually showing up to the polls. Every poll of his, you can take a good 10-20 percentage points off to account for how many people just don't show up compared to other candidates.

PRAISE KEK
momentum is on our side boys, we're an 18 wheeler barreling downhill to victory

B-b-but what difference does it make? Accidents happen, but the important thing is she's definitely a politician we've heard of who has a vagina.

>There was no classified material on her servers.

Except as secretary of state, she is supposed to know what info should and should not be classified even it isn't already classified. Someone has to classify it in the first place, especially if it's information she received first hand.

>There were emails that were later made classified.

She is also supposed to consider the aggregation of all information she keeps in one place. Seemingly innocuous information when compiled can be classified, even if all the components separately are unclassified. They literally teach you that on day one of any government job, even if you don't have/need a clearance.

>query
Not as dumb as you.

Did you just quote facebook and twitter, for Hillary's crimes?

I'm not sure if I want to curb stomp you, or hug you.

Lord KEK is not amused.

what do you expect, descended from elitist pricks with a legacy of slavery and dope peddling like Dewitt Clinton

same name same bullshit, slavery and heroin