What does Sup Forums think about this trainwreck of a show?

What does Sup Forums think about this trainwreck of a show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4s6o1SSPxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S AWFUL I HATE IT AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHH

I enjoyed the first season immensely, even though it was a lot cheesy and the acting wasn't 100%, but I think they lost whatever it was in the storytelling that made it fun.

I'm still stuck halfway through s4 and can't bring myself to keep slogging through it.

Someone do an edit of the girl blowing Pepe while Wojak looks on so Pepe is the Flash and Wojak is the Green Arrow

I couldn't finish it.

S3 and 4 were cringe tier bad, after seeing trailer for s5 i'm not even gonna start it

After seeing season 4 I must apologize for bashing season 3.

S1 and S2 were okay and enjoyable, but the writings left to work for The Flash and the new tumblr sjw Felicity fag writers who are in charge now fucked everything up.

Felicity was a likeable character and became shit, Oliver acts like a complete retard and the flashbacks stopped being interesting the second we learned that Oliver left the island multiple times just to go back.

good first season
great second season
mediocre third season
fucking awful fourth season

Fuck off marveldrone.

Stopped watching after 4 or five episodes of season 4 so don't know how big of a train wreck it got.

It was pretty good, but then it just got shittier and shittier.
Same thing for most other shows of its type

I stopped watching when I see his fucking familiy bitching all the time

it's like breaking bad all over again, just remove the fucking family

Even tumblr could write a better season, it's THAT bad. Not even fanfiction tier, it's even below that.

I stop watching when I realized Felicity wasn't in that coffin.

I'm actually not a "marveldrone" I think they have some pretty decent movies, but the super hero genre is pretty stale at this point.

Flash wasn't much better IMO, a big letdown after the pretty good first season

It really sucks because Steven Amell is a pretty cool and chill guy. He doesn't deserve to be in such a shitty show. Even his acting got worse because of the scripts he is getting. His RL personality is much more like Oliver Queen than his acting.

S2 of Flash had the problem of not being able to match S1 because it was that perfectly executed.

shit show but made for some fun hatewatching
youtube.com/watch?v=d4s6o1SSPxU

I hope it bounces back for S3 otherwise I am pretty much done with CW superhero shows. Legends and Supergirl just don't do anything for me.