Speeding drivers

Is there anything more degenerate than a person who drive's over the limit?

These selfish, entititled cunts think they own the roads.

Oh look at me, I need to endanger the lives of everyone around me so I can get to Starbucks five minutes earlier.

Fuck em all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BKdbxX1pDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you get out of the fast lane bitch!

Maybe in the city but out on the backroads who gives a shit? I don't care if the speed limit is 35 if I can comfortably and safely handle at 55.

Why should Yertle the Turtle slow everybody down? Speed limits are too slow anyways

Okay Australia. I drive 30-40k miles/year.

If I do 10 over, I can spend countless more hours at home. Add that to the arbitrary, low speed limits I'm stuck with and you can see why you can go fuck yourself.

/thread

>not doing 10-15 over and slowing down for all the speed traps

Fucking beta. You probably drive a Prius 5 miles under in the fast lane.

>tfw highway speed limits were lowered during the oil "crisis" and were never raised again
Fucking jewery

you must be boring lel

fellow ruralbro gets it.

I typically only go 10 over though you madman.

It's hard to spend time at home when you're in a coffin. Drive the speed limit.

Get out of my fucking way.

Well excuse me my dad taught me how to drive like a man.

i'd vote to give 20mph over the limit speeders the death penalty

democracy tho

The automobile is the most selfish mode of transportation to have ever existed, what do you expect? It's a fucking cage.

Motorcyclists don't have this problem because you're not in my way, and I'm not in your way

You're the degenerate on your phone and unaware of your surroundings like the cuck bitch that you are.

Move bitch get out the way

Note the fact that they design roads for a certain speed then lower it 10mph below that to make everything as much of a speed trap as possible.

I drive almost exclusively in the Midwest during the day. Weather permitting I'll speed. I take very good care of my truck and always have good tires.

I slow down in rain and snow, but daytime clear weather driving, I don't see any problem with going 10 or even 15 over.

You are a weird cunt if you want to go slow. Last time I got caught speeding got copped with a 500 dollar fine and lost 10 demerit points going 160 in a 70 with undercover cops chasing me and a helicopter on standby

>completely empty back roads through empty fields
>can see anything coming from 2 miles away
Fuck you I'll go 75 if I feel like it, you faggot.

the speed limit was made for retards who can't control a car and don't pay attention

/o/utist stancefag go back to your mancave

>2016
>Driving the gas-guzzling Jew

Be a REAL white man and ride a bicycle everywhere you need to go! Get good exercise!

>stay up late working on group project
>wake up late for work 1st week on the job can't show up late
>going over the speed limit
>cop pulls me over
>says my eyes look red and are darting around
>makes me take sobriety road test
>im fat so i stumbled
>takes me to station for a breathalyzer, blow a zero. Cop is mad.
>makes me pee in a cup or i will lose my license for 1 year he says
>i obey
>arrests me under charge of dui
>16 hours in county. $500 bail
>pee comes back positive for weed i had smoked a week earlier at a party
>$3000 for lawyer to go to trial
>cop lies, jury believes him
>lose license for 9months,40hours community service, $1000 fine. I surance went from $100 to $300 a month. Credit went down. Lost job. Had to postpones classes. Lost gf. Moved back in with my parents. Friends dont pick me me up to hang anymore.

Dont speed you guys.

At least ive found pol

>live outside city
>everyone drives 20 over limit
if you go the limit you have a serious risk of getting slammed the fuck into
speed limits are set by the drivers, not some sign on a stick in the ground

In my tiny village there are people who drive like 120 km/h when the speed limit is 30.

Fuck them

and you'll go to the gas chamber and shut the fuck up when i'm president of the world

soon bitches

>people who go slower than 80 on the highway

Why is this allowed? Luckily where I live there are literally no cops on highway and everyone goes 75-85 all the time despite the speed limit being 65.

Then there is always that one idiot from out of state who goes slow in the carpool lane which I use often to go really fast.

Or dont smoke weed

Literally nothing wrong with speeding as long as you're going with the flow of traffic.

Going 20mph under the flow of traffic is just as bad as going 20mph over.

No, the lesson is don't smoke weed you fucking degenerate hippie.

Cars don't belong on city streets, they should get electronically limited to 20 mph with city limits.

Shit man might as well have assaulted him at that point. Fuck it, and fuck life

I just go with the flow. No point in flying by just to get pulled over. Fortunately everyone else is usually at least 10 over.

Driving fast is not unsafe as long as you don't drive recklessly. The biggest assholes on the road are those that can't even go with the flow of traffic.

I'm with this guy

Yeah that never happened. Why would a jury go to trial over a dui where a cop presumably lied anyway?

>assault burger cop
>get shot

>smoking weed

BTFO

Is that the cucky science youtube man?

>being so fat you fail a sobriety test
AHAHAHAHAHAH you fat fuck

DAILY REMINDER TO BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TAILGATE

I'M APT TO KNOCK A MOTHERFUCKER OUT

I always drive at least 30 mph over the speed limit on the highway

This.

Except people who make a point of riding your ass, serving in and out of lanes at 20 over to get someone two minutes faster are annoying faggots. I also hate when I'm on cruise and there's a truck in each lane going 60. Reeee you're supposed to stay in the slow lane

55 hahahaha what the fuck

SKID IT ULEH

In the US on many roads other drivers expect you to keep up and go at least 10 miles per hour over the limit or they might drive more aggressive

I only follow the limit when my driving licence is suspended.

Douches passing on the right is way worse than speeding. It's both dangerous and annoying.

>people that go the speed limit on the fast lane

>people that keep going the speed limit with 5 cars right on his rear and don't change lanes

You are so right!

Its painfull when there are two slow fucks side by side and no one can get through

Same here

youtube.com/watch?v=2BKdbxX1pDw

tl;dw speed limits are arbitrarily low because they generate revenue for government, in reality they make everybody shitty drivers.

no word on whether they make OP a fag or if he was always a fag regardless of speed limits.

Speed limits were designated in the 70's

Modern cars are infinitely safer

I do what i want

Is this something manlets do to compensate?

Manlet? Im 6'3"

Here where I live cops do not pull you over for going ~10 over the limit on streets and ~20 over on the highway.

One expressway has a 45mph limit (LOL) and everybody goes 60-80.

That's not tall in Australia, cuck.

DA didnt agree to a judge trial. They wanted a jury because they are easier to manipulate and bend over to a uniformed police testimony over mine.

95% of people who take a sobriety field test are then arrested in the U.S.
Once the cop gives you he keeps making you do it until you slip up and almost everyone does just so they can arrest you.

LIVE FAST
OR DIE SLOW

Considering average height is 5'10" in oz you are retarded

>drive's

Thx leafy friend.
because of that dui i have to get a visa 6months ahead of time if i want to visit your country.