YLYL You bitches ain't ever see a real cow before you came to the right people to see that basket of shrimp...

YLYL You bitches ain't ever see a real cow before you came to the right people to see that basket of shrimp. You donkeys better have your shit together. You giant flapping anuses.

Lol

never thought i would say this, but this thread needs bananas

jesus that's cringey

Whar are you doing, buffalo bill lvl faggot?

Ligion wi ar

At your service

please kill this thread

Bich i've been chased by a fucking BUFFALO.
Not even kidding.
Me and another ranch hand, drunk as fuck, thinking we're going to chase a 3500lb bull buffalo back into his pen with torches made from t-shirts wrapped around sticks and lit with gasoline.

So we spent half an hour running for our lives.

Then we went and got the old army ambulance (even had the M*A*S*H 4077 painted on it) and threw a bucket of feed on the back to lure him with. But then Jay decided to try and scare him back into the pen with the truck instead. As drunk as I was (lol vodka) I will never forget the perfectly clear image that has been permanently burned into my brain by adrenaline, of a buffalo charging at my side of the truck and head-butting my door. The whole right side of the truck came off the ground at least three feet.
Then Jay remembered we had a bag of feed in the back, and I climbed back there to open the door and hold up the bag. We immediately had Oscar's attention (the buffalo's name: Oscar The Grouch) and HE chased US into his pen. When we stopped next to his food trough, he stopped and watched as I cut open the bag and dumped it out. The second the bag was emptied into his trough, he chased me out, but he stopped at the gate to his pen (which was open), turned around, and walked back to the trough to eat.

Water buffalo

god damnit......

My god...

I... I always thought it would be a Jew though.

back to Sup Forums Sup Forumsack

>tyson
>reading
obvious shoop is obvious

5/10 needs more Minions

/thread

Who is autistic enough to constantly post bananas

he was a carpenter so bet he could pull some Jesus judo on them.

Haha where did you find this one?

Subtle.

found this on a cringy discord

i have transcended Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have Mesothelioma o: someone's entitled to financial compensation :wink: nuzzles your asbestos~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your free legal consultation and financial information packet you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your free legal consultation and financial information packet it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your asbestos Daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes exposure to asbestos $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big Mesothelioma tumour~ wiggles butt I have a little tumor o3o wags tail can you please get my free legal consultation and financial information packet~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch tumour rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be entitled to financial compensation runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to call 1-800-99 LAW USA~ paws on your Mesothelioma tumour as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some asbestos exposure unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks tumour mmmm~ so musky drools all over your Mesothelioma tumour I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so entitled to financial compensation~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tumour so good licks pre of your Mesothelioma fatal goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ is entitled to financial compensation

idk but it's all your my friend

that grid is wrong

can someone post the microwave time screen cap please?

This shit isn't even funny anymore. Fucking stop.