Inb4 chimp out 2017

Inb4 chimp out 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/02/us/michael-slager-federal-plea/index.html?adkey=bn&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends upon what color the cops were.

Purple

I mean cops do kill black people in some pretty bullshit ways sometimes. Like that one guy who was running away and the cop just pumps his back full of lead...

So what? It's just a fucking nigger

I'm sure he was 15 in this picture....

Doesn't matter. The Freddie Gray cops were ALL ethnic.

> running away from the cops
> running away
> from the cops

Can you see why I might not feel bad about this?

Only one nigger gets sent to ghetto heaven? Fire that pig!

No, not really. Oh, wait, that's right, they're niggers.

HAHAHAHAHA
ylyl

>running away from the police is means for immediate execution

Fuck off boot licker.

At least these people are open about their racism. Really refreshing actually.

Please more stories about dead niggers OP

Fuck off fucking nigger

>Racism
Where the fuck do you think you are?

>boot licker
Go back to Baltimore, faggot

If you think running away from the police should be punishable by death you're either an edgy 14 year old or an actual degenerate NEET piece of shit.

dumb fucking nigger

Baltimore is run by a cunt who's destroying the infrastructure at the base level day by day. In ten years I bet it becomes the next detroit.

No, it's not. I never said "Running away from the police is cause for immediate execution." In fact, it was not even implied. The intent of the post was to illustrate that the person had put themselves in a situation where he or she had to run from the police. That's not something your everyday, ordinary, reasonable, law abiding, innocent citizen is going to be doing. Generally, you need a good reason to run from the cops, such as your potential punishment for whatever they caught you for is worse than you potentially being shot. Furthermore, if you run from the police, the odds are pretty damn high that you've actually committed a crime, and that you don't intend on being held accountable for it. It's a pretty selfish and stupid action to take. The person assumed risk upon taking the action and in some instances it will end fatally for them. It's hard for me to sympathize with such people.

Counter question: Do you think it's acceptable to run from the police?

So you've never been to a party that was busted by cops and ran away? Wait, of course you haven't. You've never left your basement.

>The person assumed risk upon taking the action and in some instances it will end fatally for them.

he was a passenger in the car bro

>such as your potential punishment for whatever they caught you for is worse than you potentially being shot

Or you expect to not be shot by the police for running because you live in a first world country?

>the odds are pretty damn high that you've actually committed a crime

Innocent until proven guilty shitbird.

>Do you think it's acceptable to run from the police?

Are you retarded? Of course I don't. It is equally unacceptable to shoot somebody for running from the police.

ALSO

The key here is that he's never been a nigger

Nigger

The story is going to be more complicated than this. The police are at fault but we don't know the full situation. Also, why were there gun shots at this party? Thats the real perpetrator to this crime

Not everybody are law abiding ordinary basic faggots like you. And just because you run shouldn't means you should get killed. People run for tons of reasons. Doesn't mean they are doing something deserving to die.

Go fuck a nigger up the ass you fucking shit covered faggot

I've never done illegal things in public, no. When I did my underage drinking I did so where we weren't bothering neighbors, for this particular reason.

Then why the fuck did he run? Legitimately if they gave a reason tell me and perhaps I will change my mind.

THAT'S MUH NIGUH HE DINDU NUFIN

Keep thinking that, faggot while the niggers keep running from the cops and getting their nigger asses blown the fuck away like any good day in America

>Not everybody are law abiding ordinary basic faggots like you

Jesus Christ, you're actually a nigger, aren't you?

The fucking media did the same thing with trayvon Martin they show a picture of an innocent looking twelve year old, when in reality that cop shot a thugged out nigger.

He was a nigger. That's all anyone needs to know.

Why the fuck weren't niggers sent back to Africa or fed to wild animals after the Civil War?

Did NO ONE see the problems that would arise later on with a nigger population? What the fuck happened?

>not agreeing with anything a black person does makes you racist
Well, you clearly have such a high moral ground there, bud. How ever will we mere mortals ascend to such heights?

In case it wasn't obvious, that was intentional satire to point out how you did nothing more than drop a strawman, call out "das racist!" and just kinda assume you have the moral high ground by default.

I didn't even say it was acceptable for police to shoot someone fleeing. I said that when the person fled, they assumed the risk that force might be used to stop them. In this case, the cause of the shooting was the person fleeing. If the person didn't flee, no shooting.

I'm not saying the cop should have shot or not. They probably shouldn't have, unless the guy was running and had a weapon or something equally serious.

I guess the point I'm getting at is you are treating someone as an innocent victim who didn't know any better when odds are they weren't innocent and they did know better.

>not agreeing with anything a black person does makes you racist

How is that anywhere close to:

"So what? It's just a fucking nigger"

"No, not really. Oh, wait, that's right, they're niggers."

"Only one nigger gets sent to ghetto heaven? Fire that pig!"

Oh wait, it's not. You're just a fucking moron.

At least they have a picture from when he was 9 years old to get the gorillas into a frenzy, as with young angelic Trayvon.

Not the guy you're talking to
I made all those remarks
Not close at all, your nigger loving faggotry can never even come close to ho much I hate fucking niggers and nigger lovers like you

>when odds are they weren't innocent

Say it with me: "Innocent until proven guilty."

>I said that when the person fled, they assumed the risk that force might be used to stop them. In this case, the cause of the shooting was the person fleeing.

It's against the law to shoot somebody for fleeing you fucking mong. How do you not understand that you should reasonably not expect to be shot for fleeing from the police? Well, if you're white you'll probably get away with it.

Meanwhile, rural white folk are dying from heroin overdoses daily because they can't abide by the law either.

Thank god you're not a cop you fucking pussy

>cops shoot at you when you try to start a car chase
WOW! WHAT THE FUCK??? NOTHING I COULD DO!

Thank god you're not, you mental midget inferiority complex shit eater.

first, worldstar is pretending to be human?
then, if the cops fire at a car speeding at them in reverse, I'm okay with that.
and, despite the chimpouts, how would they know the passenger is a nignog in a car speeding at them in reverse?
And here's what cops say: the officers had been investigating a house party when they heard gunshots. When they went outside the house to investigate, they “confronted” a vehicle backing down the street that continued to reverse despite multiple commands to stop, the statement said.

Continue reading the main story
“The vehicle then pulled forward as the officer continued to approach the vehicle giving verbal commands. The vehicle continued the main roadway driving away from the officer as an officer shot into the vehicle striking the passenger,” the statement said.

Say it with me "Sucking nigger cock is for libtards and filthy whores"

>Say it with me: "Innocent until proven guilty."
So this retard thinks if someone drives a car at you, you can't defend yourself because no trial yet.

Hahaha take a sniff ya fucking faggot

I love the police so much. They are almost as good as abortionists when it comes to keeping the nigger numbers in check.

>So this retard thinks if someone drives a car at you, you can't defend yourself because no trial yet.

The car was driving away. Unarmed cops statement was retracted and he told the truth.

Jack boot licking fag. I bet you were a bitch to all the school jocks, eh?

That and he likes sucking nigger cock

They've got some serious competition from all the nigger gang bangers
It's all good, tho as long as the nigger bodies keep piling up

Faggot i mean shit like smoking weed, partying, shit that wont hurt people. Just having fun. Cops come you gotta run.

>NEET for life

Literally mom's basement tier

>libtards

I'd bet you $10,000 that my IQ is at least two standard deviations above yours.

So you believe if someone runs from a cop. No matter what they should be killed. This is fucking america not some third world country.

And that's exactly how a nigger thinks, thanks for clearing that up, nigger

Uh, no just niggers
Try to pay attention nigger

I'd bet that your IQ is about that of a nigger's

nigger

It's 137.

Brainlet.

If you have to tell people what your IQ is your lying

Can't expect anything else from a nigger

The insecurity shows in so many ways. Almost poetic.

How gay are you. Because i think its ok to smoke weed, party, and have fun. Im a nigger? You make no sense, get out of your basement and go have fun. And understand that having fun is for all races.

When you came to post this thread, did you notice a sign that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?

Wow, you really got that IQ revved up, don't ya?

Haha what a fucking nigger

Speculation is for faggots

No, I think you're a nigger because you think everyone should run from the cops just because they're cops

That's how niggers think, nigger

>NEET brainlet for life

It's sad :(

Yes, a lot of times niggers nig. But sometimes, cops are just trigger-happy pigs.

Did you reach into you ass for that little nugget of IQ gold there mr smartyfag?

I did not say everyone. Nor did i say just because they are cops. I said people who are doing illegal things that wont harm anyone. And i said run because you can avoid consequences for something stupid. Only a retard would stay and accept arrest if there is a chance to get away

Still waiting foe the libtard homo to show us all how that IQ works for him

Or is waiting for that faggot for niggers?

This is just autistic now.

Oh my fucking god you're hilarious
It's amazing the cops haven't killed your nigger ass yet

This one?

I mean they havent killed me because i never get caught. I do my drugs inside safely. I find you to be more hilarious. You responded to logic with ad hominem.

>thinking that cops in America have to face consequences for murdering people
If there's iota of probable deniability they get away with it. They only get lasting punishment if there's no ambiguity whatsoever, like the cop that was filmed shooting that guy in the back and planting a taser on him. There'll be an "investigation" and he'll be "suspended with pay". They get a paid vacation as punishment for murder, the American dream fully realized

UPDATE:
In a plea deal with federal prosecutors, former South Carolina police officer Michael Slager admitted to using excessive force in the shooting death of Walter Scott.

In exchange for the plea, state murder charges, as well as two other federal charges, will be dismissed.
The civil rights offense has a maximum penalty of life in prison. The plea agreement states that the government will ask the court to apply sentencing guidelines for second degree murder, which carries up to 25 years in prison.

cnn.com/2017/05/02/us/michael-slager-federal-plea/index.html?adkey=bn&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Especially when it's niggers, lol

and may god speed those blights on their way to hell

If you were actually smart you wouldn't be doing the illegal things in a loud party in a neighborhood, when it's obvious there is a chance cops might show up, your point is shit, and you're shit.

Ugh. Do I need to break it down another way for you to understand what I'm trying to say?

Here we go.

You are responsible for your personal safety. Not the cops. Not the government. Not your friend. Not your family. You. You are the only person you can control.

Every decision you make is your decision. Something might be influencing you, but it is always your choice.

Other variables are unpredictable. You know what to expect, and you plan for it, but in the interest of your safety you should always have a degree of caution for the unknown. Maybe you see a car in front of you swerve over into your lane with no turn signal and they are driving with 1/5 of their car over the median. Do you follow right behind them, or do you drop back a car length or two?

The point is you don't control other people, so when you take a risky action like running from the cop, while they SHOULDN'T shoot you, it is a realistic scenario that they MIGHT shoot you. Anyone can understand that. That's why I have little sympathy for the guy.

>run and get shot
>stand still and get shot
Take your pick

Cops don't just kill black people and honestly I'm incensed they're even bringing race into it because cops kill tons of whites/ other races too, not just blacks. Cops in America are given way too much leeway, they should be held to a higher standard than the average citizen because they're supposed to be paragons of law. Cops need to take a little of their own medicine and say "If I have nothing to hide I have nothing to fear" and let themselves be recorded (shoulder cam, with sound, cannot be turned off during their shift) while they do their jobs and then they have objective proof they are doing it properly

accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M

Niggers gonna nig, piggers gonna pig.

do you know what he was stopped for, child support being late. Not robbery, assault, or violent crime. So any citizen should be automatically killed if they run from the police? even if it's jaywalking? Fuck off, America was built on limitation of government force and freedom and we have the highest prison population per capita in the world and you're a boot licking yes man if you think that's a proper use of deadly force

>Cops don't just kill black people and honestly I'm incensed they're even bringing race into it because cops kill tons of whites/ other races too, not just blacks. Cops in America are given way too much leeway, they should be held to a higher standard than the average citizen because they're supposed to be paragons of law.
I've already given some thought into this and take the position that blacks ARE doing something about it with BLM and I respect them for it.
OTOH - they're not always right in who they protest for.

Why Whitey isn't I've got no idea.

pro-tip, choose the secret third option:

>stop being a criminal

When did i say i do illegal things in loud parties. I tend to stay in small groups of friends. We smoke and just chill. Listen ever point you made has been wrong. You just assume then add a name at the end. Can you at least try. At this point you are starting to sound like the nigger.

There aren't enough niggers in Dallas to have a chimp out.

You sure? When one roach finds food all the rest come out of the woodwork as well.

It shouldn't be about race, it should be about freedom, these cops need to be held accountable for their actions but only doing it for one race or another is needlessly divisive.

No use posting logic here. You will just get called a nigger lover.

You read one post. Just one. The simplest post that I put in here. You could have read all the discussion where I spelled out in depth why I take that position, but no. I said something you don't agree with, so I'm terrible, right?

For your information, I had no idea what he was stopped for. People decided to be derisive instead of sharing real information that helped illustrate their point. It's sad that he had to be shot for such a reason.

But I still see the runner at fault for part of the situation for running. He made a choice, he knew the potential consequences, and he didn't luck out. Was it right that he was shot? No. Is he an idiot that put himself into a situation where he COULD get shot? Yes.

Therefore, I do not feel bad.

Well then point me to the National Movement that's against cop's actions, cuz I haven't seen one.

Until then you can't really fault a race for speaking out against them.

So you are just proving me right, you think that's an appropriate use of deadly force (especially in a world with less-than-lethal options like tasers are standard) than you're a fucking moron who thinks the state should be able to kill on a whim with no reason and blame the person who got killed. That's a betrayal of the founding principles of the USA and the founding fathers would be spinning in their graves if they could see the thinly veiled surveillance state we live in