Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

just make the same thread everyday

you dont
youre actually fucking disgusting
give up

Become a neo-nazi
Sup Forums will suck your dick for it

daily b8

replace your pillow and clean your face daily, it'll go away

>ps3
are you me?
Either way, get some cash and go to a pharmacy. Ask for some shit that will stop the bacteria in your zits.
Yes, zits are bacteria, that's why they are created.
Stop eating candy from that point on, sweets are bad for your face.
GF can wait for the moment, get a hold of yourself.
Start training something. Box or whatever, get the hell out of the house.
Unless you accept your fate and sit your ass doing nothing.
That's cool.
But you'll still be a virgin.

ez

Find a girl with acne she'll love you back

Just keep posting about it, good tactic to get rid of it.

Oh look this thread again...

If this is real, stop using a facecloth - just get soap on your hands and use those. Either that or use facecloths you've boiled or bleached daily. Hands is generally easier.

HAHAhahahahahahaha

>didn't say she'll love you bacne
opportunity = missed

With that kind of disease, my last worry would be girls dude.

fucking disgusting if my face looked like that or I ever had acne I would kms

girls with acne want a guy with NO ACNE.

women date up.

underage b&

pls mods

Who the fuck reposts this pizzaface over and over and over and over and over again?

The mindless repetition of dumb fuck threads here is fucking ponderous.

go buy something called camphor. comes as a pink liquid (at least the kind I get), or you can buy it powdered and dillute it in water yourself. wash your face, then like coat your face in camphor and let it air dry. it'll dry your face out, but kill everything so you'll be cleaned up in no time.

This is from not taking care of yourself. Your lips are even dry. You won't get a girl like this, and you've taken no steps to actually solve the issue, to the point where your face looks like its beyond repair now.

Good job OP.

Have you tried a doctor?

Stay in school, major in something that will make money. Nobody will ever love you for you, looking like that, but hell, nobody ever loves anyone for themselves anyway. Women want status. Right now, as a kid, that's just your looks. But later it'll get better. If you can call that better.

Go to the doctor and get accutane. That stuff really works, although it will dry the SHIT out of your skin.

Don't use any any of those harsh salicylic acid "acne" treatments. NEVER.

Wash your face twice a day with Cetaphil Skin Cleanser (not the Facial cleanser which has too fragrance). And that's it. Don't do anything else.

If it makes you feel any better I had acne just like you in high school (cystic acne). But I still managed to get a hot girlfriend. She ended up going insane later and I had to dump her for being a crazy psycho bitch, but that's another story.

Just be confident and funny, and GENUINELY don't care if the girl likes you or not. Easier said than done, I know, but that's where you need to aim for.

Source: me, a guy who always managed to pull above his grade because of personality.

Acutane, shit changed my life.

Well, I've seen more of that wendy chef thread and this one (since this is my first)

Generally, but not universally true.

i dont have insurance. im poor.

God I wish I had that just to squeeze them out *-*

Burn ur face like seal and hit the tannnning bed HARD

Try Proactiv

Literally you can't.

A good start would be to eat healthy.
Also see a good doctor.
Also face scrub twice daily.
Lastly don't touch your face unless it is to wash it. Half your problem is playing with it all the time.
Currently you are turning a bad situation into cyclone Debbie.
Gl OP.

>ps3
There is your problem.

>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?
why would you even WANT a girlfriend with that acne problem? some kind of fetish? there are plenty of girls with decent complexions out there, go after one of them.

That isn't how it works.

hopefully you're not trolling
anyway, I used retinoic acid. search about that shit to learn more and how it works. I probably used a concentration of 0,05 (not really sure) for a few months, then went to 0,1.
this shit makes your skin awfully great and my dermatologist used to say this thing solves any problem.

Go to a dermatologist and ask for a retinoid like isotretinoin. Had a friend with bad acne and that helped him. Now there's some (small) chance it may cause serious side effects, but you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. Assured acne and permavirginity, or Accutane and (unlikely but possible ulcerative) colitis? Make a decision

Some people's skin gets worse with washing >1 time a day, think acne is bad? Try acne and dry cracking skin, but other than that caveat good advice

HAHA

go to a dermatologist you fucking autist

Isotretinoin

Squeeze and drain that shit. Oxygen kills bacteria. When you leave it like that, it just gives more space for the bacteria to multiply. Go for the blackheads too so you catch it before it gets to that point. Only squeeze, don't scratch, otherwise it might scar.