youtu.be/_CQsuV45SKY
youtube.com/watch?v=GsjLtKNLDNE
youtube.com/watch?v=tZX06sd_qpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q344Zgh_btE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YyZp1nm5yco

i.imgur.com/3SrRJy8.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=U9qmsX4c78Y

Chris Rock had a routine. He said some—too many of our men, they're proud, they brag about doing things they're supposed to do. They say 'Well, I—I'm not in jail.' Well, you're not supposed to be in jail!

www.instagram.com/beccahochman/

Ulloa, J. (2017, January 27). What is a 'violent crime'? For California's new parole law, the definition is murky— and it matters. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from latimes.com

Nobody with free chocolate could be evil.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1493752040990.webm

youtu.be/47LR51mbbAs

kek

IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!

Indeed.

ITT windows fags

/sh/nr1n2hjy6vvzn4v/AAC8b-EqulGEhQ3VepLi8JdUa?dl=0

youtu.be/_CQsuV45SKY
this is real, i actually had this on my clipboard

I am Luckbringer, Fuckbringer, and Fuckfucker! I give all the fucks, but none of them are mine! I found D. B. Cooper and learned the sublime art of invisibility! I found Jimmy Hoffa, and learned the Sacred Rites of Kneebreaking! I found Elvis, and learned Soul! I found Moot and LICKED HIS FACE! I have traveled every road in the land, from the sacred sun-bleached roads of Santa Cruz to the infernal pitted highways around Hellgate to the hidden highways in the caves under Kentucky and the President’s Secret Roads that get blotted off satellite maps! I hot swap alternators in less time than it takes a grayface to get gas, I Know that I Know and I Know that I do Not Know! I am brother to the Great Asphalt Dragon! I cornered the market on Plaid Hats, I discovered the secrets of the Masons and Shriners and Elks and the Rotary Club, I punched the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard in his shriveled ectoplasmic cokehead cock! I know the Eleven Herbs and Spices, I know the Secret Formula for Coke, and I have improved on each! I see the threads being pulled, and spray paint them orange so they can’t be hidden anymore! I see the man behind the curtain, and I drag him into the street, screaming! I have reached the state of Weird Enough ™ and surpassed it, and for it I have been curse-blessed by Saint Hunter himself! I have put the bastards of this world on notice, right after I KNEW THEIR DAUGHTERS. Anansi is my dealer, and epignosis is my current high of choice! I grok only the truth, and I shit in the general direction of your endless lies! I have set foot and ass and fist on other worlds, every liminal space is my stomping ground and my ring! I attract them! I draw them like the comments sections draw failure!

youtube.com/watch?v=GsjLtKNLDNE

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜

Porzellansternchen

IS GM’S BOWLING GREEN PLANT RETOOLING FOR A NEW CHEVROLET CORVETTE?

Http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/youtube-star-daddyofive-loses-custody-of-kids-after-complaints-over-prank-videos

youtube.com/watch?v=tZX06sd_qpA

BOOYAKA

Parsing mod list.
Loading mod data file...file:///C|/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/NEO Scavenger/neogame.xml
Error #2032

Content Warning

Sorry, this content is age-restricted.

La aceptación generalizada de los principios Leader a pesar de lo limitado de su dotación presupuestaria llevó a convocar en Cork una Conferencia Europea sobre el Desarrollo Rural (1996).

Feliz aquele que pegar em teus filhos e der com eles nas pedras.
Salmos 137:9

Blue Zenith

This is beautiful

Not to mention when s*** hits the fan with your roommate during slow season I'm thinking about what we can work out in August even if it means you coming with me I mean that's going to add a lot to your commute but is that even feasible what you bring to the relationship that is the spontaneity and type B and reminding me to just f*** and chill and what I bring to the relationship is being meticulously type A and problem-solving and planning ahead and that sort of thing and ordering you dinner because I don't know how to cook if you do end up living with me we need to hire a wife to take care of us

d6e91ef0-3f3e-4df4-86d4-601c5769bdfe

Sacrifícios Humanos: São permitidos apenas com dois objetivos: liberar energias muito poderosas em rituais ou a alguém que mereça a morte por seus atos. O assassinato de bebês e animais é condenado por serem considerados seres carnais puros e sagrados.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q344Zgh_btE

The World At Large by Modest Mouse