Mr. Robot

This show just went full Evangelion, didn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/08/serial-drama-slump-c-v-r.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>E-Mart

lol is it that bad? first season was so shit i'm not even watching 2nd

>bad

It's fucking kino m8.

full autism*

>sorry we're closed
>still letting in customers

PLOTHOLES

this shit still on? tried watching it but its just so shitty, which is understandably, I mean ts on the fucking USA network.

More like it went full desperate.
>Oh shit we're losing our audience, what do we do?
>I know, let's throw a lolrandom full house parody, 80's references are hot right now, the redditors will eat it up

It's actually won Emmys and is considered by many to be one of the best shows on television at the moment.

You should probably improve your taste sometime.

Yeah just barely pfft, I'm too intellectual to watch this show.

Matter of fact watching films and TV is beneath me I don't need anyone else's 'ideas' to entertain me, I entertain myself just fine.

yours sincerely

/tv memer/

You don't know how TV works do you? It's not filmed separately from episode to episode.

Great placement of nostalgia first part.
Brilliant IMO.
>along comes ALF

Just keep your eyes on the road.

Daily reminder that Alf is the key to all this.

>sorry we're closed
It's a flip-board chum.
The other side says, "Mawn in, we open an sheeiit"

>Just keep your eyes on the road.

I bet you never even saw an 80s teevee show.

BUMP GOD DAMN IT

All this nostalgia within the first 20 minutes and fucking ALF. After that back to great shots, great score, entertaining plot.
Call me a faggot all you like, I think series is big kino.

>argumentum ad populum
Good job m8.

>all that ironic shitposting instead of trying to present him with an actual argument
You realise you only prove him right, right?

Critics know more than you.

>Critics know more than you
Holy shit, you couldn't be more of a pleb if you actively tried.

Even if you're just baiting, I just want you to know that I'm not that guy, that you're a massive faggot, and that you should stop posting at any time.

Mr. Robot is a great show, get some taste faggot.

>I-I'm not that g-guy
>LISTEN AND OBEY
Kek, you fucking embarrassment.

It's a mediocre show that's being dragged along, kicking and screaming, by a charismatic lead.

Fuck off with your terrible opinions dude.

Mr. Robot is the best thing on tv right now

>G-GO AWAY
>LET ME HAVE MY SAFE SP-SPACE
Holy shit, you absolute embarrassment. Go back where you came from.

>Reddit boogeyman shitposting

So i guess I win. You lose.

>Mr. Robot is the best thing on tv right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where did I say anything about reddit? I think you did a little bit of projecting there lad. Gave yourself away.

>I-I w-win
>u-u lose NERD
kek, your parents must loathe your very existence.

Not an argument, /got/fag

I'm sorry you're THIS fucking butthurt over losing the debate, but just accept it dude. This is getting sad for you.

>Trying to put yourself in the position of power after being utterly humiliated on all fronts
KEK

>fan-fiction delusions

Ouch. Sorry about being so right and BTFOing you that hard.

>this pathetic patting of your own back
KEK

Actually find this better then game of hacks

Dude, don't even bother.
Discussing this show here is pointless because Sup Forums is full of autists who take everything too seriously.
The main criticism here of the first season was that Elliot had a girlfriend and that somehow this isn't allowed because of his mental illness.
And the main criticism of season two so far essentially boils down to "it's too slow!!!".

>you don't like mr robot
>you must love got

what a faggot HAHAHA

>television and movies discussion on Sup Forums

Literally, ugly people: the show

>Critics know more than you.
you are aware Season 2 is be panned by almost every critic out there as bad right?

every review so far of season 2 is "what happened to Mr. Robot?" and how bad this season has been.

That's literally false....

would you rather watch a CW show then ?

no it's fucking not. Every critic I seen has been saying how disappointed they've been with Season 2

Rami's like Buscemi. He's unconventionally attractive, in my opinion. That jawline alone.

????

I stopped watching it after Joanna cucked based Tyrell and Angela got blacked.

What has happened since then?

see

>listening to critics at all ever
>listening to TV critics no less
But even now I'm reading written reviews from critics praising it on RT.

>I-IT'S STILL LOVED

Other than episode 5, season 2 has been pretty awful. Ratings have dropped a ton so it's very likely that it's going to get cancelled before the story goes anywhere.

>trusting RT critics
Sup Forums should know by now most of them are bloggers. Remember how good Ghostbusters reviews were?

You said it's getting panned by every critic but you were wrong.

Joanna cucks her boytoy in the first episode via more bondage. You missed out, user.

You're right.
I don't listen to critics normally so why even bring it up at all to begin with.

both valid concerns. It's not as well directed or paced as S1 and it hasn't exactly lived up to those lofty ideals

I dropped it as soon as Angela takes drugs from a complete stranger and then becomes lesbian with her out of nowhere. Shit's retarded.

you spelt "hot" wrong.

someone saying it's the best show out there right now said every critic adores out so we're merely pointing it out that it's not true

it's a good show but definitely suffering from a sophomore slump

she didn't fuck her, she just kissed her. She was freaking out and her life was falling apart and becomes a completely different person after breaking. it has a reason for existing

Homosexuality of all kinds disgusts me. Especially when it's so fucking cliche. As soon as it jumped to them in a club bathroom, I knew they were going to go lesbian. Fucking retarded.

Some idiot is also saying it's getting panned hard

no point in arguing if you're going to be in denial...whatever

>taking a random drug from a complete stranger because of a thing that never actually comes to fruition
Nope. I didn't bother finishing the season, but given how long they just ignored the fact that some dude was threatening people's accounts and had nudes of her and shit, I'm assuming they just dropped that subplot entirely. Did they or did they give it a half-assed resolution instead?

the lesson is that everyone on Sup Forums is stupid as fuck

read this then see

don't come along and bring your bummer vibes when everyone else wants to party, user.

>I seen
So he hadn't seen the ones on RT then. English is tough, eh?

>don't come along and bring your bummer vibes
>bummer vibes
What did I just say about hating faggots?

He was proved wrong like a retard. You're denying that?

>He was proved wrong
But he wasn't. You can't prove his subjective experience wrong. All of the critcs that HE HAD SEEN were panning it. If he had said "all critics are panning this" then that would be a different story, but he didn't say that.

ummm won't they get sued by the creators of ALF?

>USA’s dystopian science-fiction thriller Mr. Robot — already iffy, thanks to its reliance on shout-outs to every classic film of the last 60 years, Fight Club especially — went deep into the mind of its hero (Rami Malek’s Elliot Alderson), giving the series’ main writer and director, creator Sam Esmail, the chance to turn every scene into a bravura exercise in camera acrobatics, snazzy soundtrack cues, and ominous sound effects; but by keeping Elliot apart from the other main characters for four episodes while he detoxed from the internet and battled his alter ego, Christian Slater’s title character, Mr. Robot became an exercise in pure style, alternately dazzling and masturbatory. There were multiple scenes that seemed to say the same thing over and over, including three long mental battles between Elliot and Mr. Robot ending in stalemate. And the length of the episodes (a two-hour, two-part premiere, followed by two episodes that ran 65 minutes apiece, plus ads) prompted not-fond memories of the later seasons of Sons of Anarchy, another auteur-driven drama that didn’t know when or how to quit.

bretty gud article about modern dramas even David Simon liked it

vulture.com/2016/08/serial-drama-slump-c-v-r.html

You're probably him. Nice damage control.

Not if they got a license first. Which they probably did since they have the puppeteer and voice for Gordon.

>S-SAMEFAG
Terrible damage control.

(You)
>Y-you too!!
pathetic

I'm him and I said what I saw. Idc about arguing on Sup Forums desu but season 2 has been mediocre compared to season 1. They spent too much time with Elliot "detoxing" and basically replaying the same argument with his dad over and over for the first 5 episodes now

You're not very good at this, are you?

you're still feeding him replies tho

(You)
Better than (You) :^)

He's actually fishing for (You)s? That's very sad indeed.

I like this show.

Well I already won so there was nothing left to do.

>Back to "I-I won"
Yeah, I'm just going to let the thread die now. The secondhand embarrassment is crushing.

Yeah, you really lost rather hard didn't you.

>OP starts off a thread comparing a show to anime
>come to thread to talk about show, why it's good or bad etc
>it's just a giant shitposting/fishing for YOU's thread
>I don't know what I expected

this thread was destined to be shit since the beginning

The bitter loneliness of a fa/tv/irgin craving attention while also being unable to actually critique TV on any level beyond IT'S DA AWESOMEST tends to create threads like these. Oddly enough, Mr. Robot seems to attract these types of people the most. Not sure why.

a fa/tv/irgin would be the one to hate this show actually

Yeah, how dare people enjoy something, right?

They should all conform to your opinion.

>tyrone confirmed dead
dropped

It's not about liking or disliking the show. It's about being so void of knowledge that you can't come up with anything beyond IT'S DA AWESOMEST or variations thereof.

Nobody said that though..

Don't know what thread you were reading, but it wasn't this one.

I'm obviously employing hyperbole to mock those who can't elaborate on why it's "the best show on TV right now" beyond saying retarded shti like "CRITICS LOVE IT".

Why do you feel like people owe you an explanation?

I thought I was on a television and film discussion imageboard. I guess I'm just in an echo chamber. Oh well. Your defensiveness tells me you're one of the ones who can't defend their position.

>Your defensiveness tells me you're one of the ones who can't defend their position.
>ad-hominem

That's not what ad hominem means. Try again.

I don't need to humiliate you twice.

portia doubleday is the only good thing about this show