Holy Shit!

Holy Shit!
I Cant Believe this Actually Works!
Fuck That Felt Good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyjkCqn7ebI
youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3073381/The-picture-BREAKS-BRAIN-Bizarre-trick-transforms-black-white-lines-red-green-effect-THREE-MONTHS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you this made mustard gas

NO that's how you break your arteries folks

I just shot the biggest load in my life, thanks OP!

newfag

FUCK YOU MY DAD IS GOING TO KILL ME

Fuck somehow a spoon exploded and burnt me.

This really helped ease the pain I was having from fapping too much. Thanks OP

Really bad idea.

I AM THIS NEW

-OP

Holy shit user! It fucking made crystals! Woah!

idgi is this meant to actually be harmful I do it all the time and no damage done

hey guys, if you do this BUT you put your penis on it, it feels better!

I'm Op
These fags can't just play along so we can lul at retarded twelve year olds who actually do it,
Kys faggs

At least this one actually works.

Why is it called mustard gas if it doesn't even smell like mustard?

>break your arteries
More like your ligament, you fucking retard

Can confirm, I'm tripping balls

I did it for a full 20 minutes a few years back

How long did it last?

It's gone now, but it was noticable for months.

Oh shit

youtube.com/watch?v=DyjkCqn7ebI

this doesnt hurt. if youre not hypermobile it might hurt

Don't do this shit, you'll hurt your wrist, it'll fuck with your ligaments.
boo hoo, fucking faggot.

DO NOT FUCKING DO IT, i did it and fucked my shit up a long long time ago

good callback

Mustve been the heat mixed with cold water, you silly faggot

I thought it was the nephrons that gets fractured

haha i get it

HIT LIKE ON MY BANDS NEW SONG HERE VIRGINS youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

Do people really fall for this shit? Like the hilarious microwave charging your iPhone hoax, I cant fathom why these people just believe shit they see on a (let's be honest here) disreputable internet forum.

What does this actually do? I assume you only see the black so it essentially makes your vision a lot darker for a while.

Just do it. Stare at the pic for 10 mins. What's the worst that could happen? All you're doing is staring at some lines and colors.

I'm not that retarded.

does anyone remember how to make your regular steel spoons look like they have that rainbow coating?
I think the first step was to wrap the handle in something so you dont burn yourself.
then you heat the spoon up on the stove.
But i don't remember if you cool it under the faucet face up or down.

It's just some colorful lines. How bad could it be?

Y-yeah.. now you mention it..

Fuck you. Your the problem.

right b4 you cum, shove fingers in ass

You have to delete your system 32 first

>calls others 12
>says kys

An hero please

>Newfag
>Thinks humor is laughing at other's pain even though we can't physically see reaction
>inb4 op is a faggot

This permanently alters your brain. If you look at these images for an hour or so you will see green on vertical lines and red on horizontal lines for the rest of your life.

i don't know remember that one, but i know a really cool thing you can do at home.
You can make colourful sugar crystals by soaking some nickels in bleach for a few minutes
then you stir in some sugar. dont add too much or there wont be enough colour and the crystals will not be very defined.
then blow air into the solution with a straw. use a thick straw to get more air into the solution at a time.
while blowing air into the solution, pour ammonia into it slowly.
you will see crystals start to form. stop pouring the ammonia when they grow to be a decent size.
stop blowing into the straw when they stop growing.

nothing happened. just felt a bit stretchy. i can palm a basketball with the back of my hand though.

sauce

You have palms on the back of your hands?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect

Yoo what the fuck how do I turn this shit off B

Im willing to bet you dont know what it actually does but youre trying like hell to sound like you do

Got it the wrong way round, it's red on vertical, green on horizontal

Wow, that's fascinating how long the effect can last.

Wow what a great way to ease the pain from constantly using my fingerbox. Thanks op

This is the McCollough effect. It's reversible, but will fuck your shit for a long time if you don't set yourself straight. Have fun!

I've done it for 5 minutes or so and the effect lasts hours. It's really cool that you can go do other stuff, watch an entire movie, and then come back and the effect is still there. Made me feel a little uneasy!

Don't do this newfags or your parents would have to take your sorry arse out of your stinky bedroom to hospital.

okay it's been almost 10 minutes and shit is still weird. How long this last?

this suppose to hurt ?? feel nothing been trying for the past 15min

Yes I do, I've done it before. All it really does is makes it appear like the white parts in-between the black lines have red and green hues. The cool thing about it is it lasts for days or weeks or months. It's called the McCollough Effect and I was unable to find the video that introduced me to it.

How long should I do it if I want to see the effect but have it stop after an hour or so?

lolfag

don't do it you'll tear your tendon

I did it for about 3 mins and it lasted for 8 hours at least. It was gone when i woke up the next day.

I did it three times and saw slenderman.

what are you? 2011?

>gets killed in spanish

fully kekd

it does.

>This effect is remarkable for it often lasts up to three months or more

fuck my ass lmao

shes pretty

It's easily reversed though.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3073381/The-picture-BREAKS-BRAIN-Bizarre-trick-transforms-black-white-lines-red-green-effect-THREE-MONTHS.html

I'm actually on acid right now so not sure if this is working

Why would you really want it reversed tho? Like how much bad could come from seeing vertical greens and horizantal reds?

I dunno. Maybe it might have some effect on your vision as a whole. I reversed it nonetheless.

just a few months

>try it thinking the ligament will get fucked
>nothing happens

either you niggers have weak as shit ligaments or this is complete bullshit

Me again like 2 hours later still not sure what harm this was meant to do

This isn't working for me, is it because I'm color blind?

bleach+ammonia=death

I do this all the time. I'm super flexible, might even have Marfan's.

stop trying to turn the holocaust into a war crime, or however the saying goes.

gonna try to this rn, gonna send a pic of the crystals once im done!

memetic hazards are a thing bro

DON'T DO THIS!!!!!! HIS IS TRYING TO GET YOU HURT!!!!! MODS!!!

thank you god

That was fucking horrible

pussy

Gg

I am seriously going to get pissed off if someone doesn't tell me what damage this is meant to cause, because I do this all the time and it does nothing no superhuman benefits no sudden burst into flames of ammonia, NOTHING give me something here people

It makes mustard gas

If you have weak tendons they can snap doing this, if not you'll always be fine. Another test is to out your little finger on your wrist, doctors use this test all the time, the difference is they ask you to do it SLOWLY to see if you can stretch your tendon that far, which, if you can't, means when you do this quickly it will snap.

Congratulations, you have stretchy wrist tendons.

It damages your orgasm

10/10

fucking kek

if you stop blowing before they stop growing they will fall apart. they need to harden.

HOLY SHIT IT MADE MY COCK BIGGER TOO!

this made me cum 30 times

OP WTF MY HAND IS FUCKED UP WHAT DID YOU I DO

Whoa, it's like cool vibrating feeling

this nigga