Black user here

Black user here.

How does Sup Forums feel about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTfCnDKxE
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/dear-white-people-rotten-tomatoes_us_5908e203e4b02655f8418848
rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The stupidity of this show is appropriate considering who is casting in it. Niggers be niggers.

Its more cancerous than this shitty site.

Indifferent at this point. I'm just glad we're starting to see some push back from whites over it.

Same here. It seems like you guys have no backbone to speak up for yourselves. It's not racist ya know?

Basically black people giving whites a different reasons to hate them other than skin color (which was beyond rare to begin with).

What is is about?

I dont watch racist propaganda materials

Yeah what's this show about?

Are you a real nigger user? How do you live with yourself? I pity you.

Poor black kids vs Rich white kids on campus. Someone set up a blackface party in a all white dorm, black kids weren't having none of it and shut that shit down. Set up a radio station and every day they vent about what white people need to stop doing. It comes off really whiny and offensive if you ask me.

When I wake up in the morning, I go into the bathroom and take a piss. I'd assume most normal people probably do the same. I was conceived and born without asking just like everybody else. I was born whatever stupid color with zero personal choice. Why do I not assume the same about everyone else?

Shut the fuck up you doublenigger

Race issues are overplayed and the amount of power black unions have on predominantly white campuses is blown out of proportion.

Black kids would NEVER break up a black faced frat party.

I want to fuck the black chick who was dating the Univ President tho..

I not a lack of backbone, it's a presence of indifference to the bleeting of non-whites

1. Stop touching our hair. We've asked this about 1,000,001 times.

2. Stop talking like everything is a question. Likeeee, you know?

3. Stop bringing your dogs to restaurants. We'd rather not look at your dog lick its privates while we're eating our lasagna.

4. Stop gentrifying "black" foods. You've had your fun with kale. Do not touch collard greens or sweet potatoes.

5. Stop labeling everything a damn trend just because you've never seen it done before. Like, cuts in the eyebrows and "hair tattoos."

6. Stop thinking that Adele created soul music. Or Elvis. Or Justin Bieber. Or Jerry Lee Lewis. Or Justin Timberlake. Or Donny Osmond.

7. Stop screaming "reverse racism." Go talk to Tim Wise, let him school you on that. Just an FYI: It doesn't exist.

8. Stop not seasoning your food. Seriously, why go through life eating bland, gentrified food?

9. Stop wishing we'd go back to Africa. This writer's from New Jersey. The other, North Carolina. If you'd like to pay for my flight to Newark Airport via Dulles, then go right ahead.

10. Stop asking, "Where are you from?" And then look at us weird when we name one of the 50 states, and then ask, "No, where are you frommmm? Your family?" Seriously, what do you have against New Jersey?

11. Stop mispronouncing names or making fun of names you deem ghetto. At least we don't go around naming our kids "Dick" or "Rusty." How is that pronounced? Dihhh-Ick?

12. Stop Columbusing the hood and then have the audacity to get mad because the black people who've lived there their whole lives look at you strange. That's the same look Native Americans gave Columbus and 'em.

13. Stop ignoring personal space. Seriously, do you take lessons in space invading? If you can read our text messages, you're too close.

14. Stop saying you're not privileged. Clearly you haven't talked to Tim Wise yet, like we suggested in No. 7.

Let's have a viewing party that requires being in blackface for entry.

Is it worth watching OP?

So... A bunch of niggers don't care and violate the White kid's 1st amendment, then proceed to execute their 1st amendment and have a radio show blasting Whites about it.

Can you not see how fucking retarded and race-baiting the show it? Lmao.

I ride a black dildo while binge watching it

My nigger told me it's pretty accurate. I guess I'll watch it sometime.

cancered

I don't.

No I did not write this it's from the show got the quote off imdb

Wow. We know that is all false. Simple really:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTfCnDKxE

>How does Sup Forums feel about this show?
It's hilarious how racist it is towards whites but no one seems to care. If someone made a dear black people movie there'd be a chimp out of epic proportion.

The show shoves stereotypes and liberal bullshit down your throat until you choke on Netflix's nigger cock

You don't actually think this. You're just trying to be one of the guys.

I think its entertaining but Im a fag.

You got me. I'm sorry. :(

I don't care for it and know it's race-baiting and annoying, but I don't react to it because that is what the niggers want. They want our reaction, they want to get a rise out of us Whites.

Not really I won't be tuning in for the second season like I said it just comes off whiny and offensive. I don't think any of my white friends are out to get me, we're comfortable with making race jokes around each other. I am prejudice though I fucking hate white trash they're not any better than a nigga

All that complaining and yet.

Its about time black people learned to troll via mass media. The fuck took them so long to learn? No wonder they had to cheat off my tests in high school.

Checked

that sounds very race b8ting to me. I wouldnt watch it. Is it on Netflix? Netflix is becoming more and more shit, i will end up just dropping it.

I haven't seen it, I really don't plan on it. It does get the Red Pill dickheads all triggered and shit so it has my respect for that.

Yeah but try telling BLM that. Everything whites do is racist to them. Thing is I wouldn't mind a show that was called "Dear White People" if when we did it, there wouldn't be the public outcry of racism. I'm all for making race jokes just as long as they are allowed to be reciprocated.

Not that bad if you actually watch it. It's just a tv show

Honestly I had to kek at 8 because black folks over season their food and that's why we die from heart complications at 40 - 50. Too much salt. I'm fucked. :(

I think that way. Nigs talk about white privilege but white people would never get away with making something like this.

By title alone, knowing nothing else, it can go fuck itself.

The black kids aren't even poor. They all go to an Ivy League university. The whole show is a contradiction.

I know nothing about it, but the title sounds... condescending? There is absolutely nothing worse than black people trying to be condescending.

Flavor = the number 1 killer of black people

Yeah it's on Netflix and honestly I think 123movies has more content

Hell no I'm a proud Klansmen been running hard for years

It's just a TV show because you agree with it. To other people it's hypocritical and shows a lot of societies problems.

Either way it accomplished exactly what the producers wanted. Racial agendas and stirring the pot.

What about white people being condescending

Define "get away with"

The protagonist best friend was from the hood in chicago. The only reason she ended up in that college was because a rich white man helped her.

We are white, we actually get shit done.

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/dear-white-people-rotten-tomatoes_us_5908e203e4b02655f8418848

This is what I thought. It's playing up the whole disenfranchised black youth angle without the irony.
It's a bunch of rich black kids complaining g that the equally rich white kids are picking on them. Even though everyone is doing the same sshit.

It might have been a good show if it was a little more self aware.

>proof

rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01/

Didn't answer the question. Why is it not ok for black people to be condescending?

Is it flavour? Or a combination. Of desensitized taste buds and shit tier base ingredients?

To be condescending you actually need to accomplish something with your life. Or within your community.

Good enough?

I want to fuck her sooo bad

>Rich white man pays for poor black girls ivy league education

>Bitch complains on school radio that whites hate blacks.

By the way selling crack does not count.

"Black people can't be racist. Prejudice, yes, but not racist. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. Black people can't be racist since we don't stand to benefit from such a system." - quote from the show

Someone help me out with my mass murderer history but wasn't the DC sniper a racist?

You've never spent time in the Deep South, clearly..

This is pretty accurate
50 years ago blacks were protesting for things we all should have
"We want the same job opportunities"
"We want to send our kids to school"
"We want to be able to go to sleep without the fear of someone burning down our house"
Now all they do is whine and ask for free stuff and "YOOO WHA YU LOKIN AT CRAKA STOP OPRESSING ME YU RACIST WHITE SHIT WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WAZ KENGS YO KNOW? WE BUILD DA PERAMIDS AN SHEEEEIT BEND OVER TO MASTAH RACE BLM!!!!!"

Exactly

We African Americans have accomplished a great deal of things. We are the true backbone of America.

Create a product or event with racial tones without a protest and / or Internet shit storm.
Obviously white people did back in the 50s with black face and all that but I'm speaking more recently since even white people condemn that stuff.

It's funny because shit like this , the mtv things for white people to chsnge, and blm unnecessary bullshit calling everything racist.. it all makes me respect blacks less. Quit victimizing yourselves, get the Fuck over it, slavery is over.

He was Muslim before hating Muslims was cool

Without American Blacks, most modern music wouldn't exist today

Black face was meant to honor the people it portrayed. Nothing racist about it .

>Race
>Muslim

Does not compute. He was a nigger, he was black. Being Muslim doesn't take away the fact he was black.

Religion =/= Race.

But, yes. He was a Mudslime before hating Mudslimes was cool.

Do you know how pathetic that sounds? I do not want to poke you with a knife.

Because i know partly that black people does not have many great achievements in anything really.

But stop shooting yourself in the foot.

Southern cooking is just deep frying everything or using excessive butter and salt. Fried greens fried fish, hush puppies, corn bread, grits Etc.

It's all lard, butter , salt, and garbage.

WE

Still waiting to hear the downside

No wonder blacks in America are fat as Fuck.

The biggest issue which I don't understand is that in the rare event a productive black person comes around in society, he's still treated as a nigger by whites and called a sell out by blacks

Being a good, productive member of society if you're black doesn't come with any real incentives because whites will always judge you on your skin color or develop some sort of excuse as to why you're good or why you went to college.

KEK.

And delicious

WAZ

No wonder *Southerners are fat as fuck

FTFY

They get into college with a basketball scholarship

Kangz

Exactly. We all get painted with the same brush these ghetto ass niggas do, not every black person comes from the hood. We're not all criminals.

Haven't seen it since I very rarely have time for uppity niggers

No, I'd suck their cocks

What show? I only watch anime.

Ever smelled real pussy before?

Buzzfeed the tv show

Some educated blacks act so retarded that telling the difference in nearly impossible. Does that show look to you like something smart and reasonable?

Can you not read? I suggest you stop farting.

Haven't watched it, probably won't bother, won't affect my life in any way.

>whites will always judge you on your skin color

>Black people can't be racist.

wew

I have black friends that are self conscious about going hiking, playing tennis, being in the math club etc bc White people label them as black chads..

You gotta encourage decent blacks to continue doing well.

That is unless, you just hate them because they're black and can't see past that

I call bullshit. Respectable blacks are respected. There's a difference between black and nigger, don't act like a nigger and you won't be viewed/treated like one.

No, pussy is a clever ruse by the jews to get us to give them our shekels.

This

I would if i could bill, i would if i could.