How do I gain weight fast

How do I gain weight fast

My body is too skinny I need like 30 pound of fat

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdfitness.com/blog/how-i-gained-18-lbs-of-muscle-in-30-days/
youtube.com/watch?v=GUrzBKVvvDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat 2 meals + breakfast and throw in a mass gainer shake or two. This every day for 3months+ till you're at your desired weight. Also no pussy cardio shit.

Carbs, lots and lots of carbs. try to put some protein and other nutrients in there as well.

breakfast - fast food & sweets
lunch - fast food & sweets
dinner - fast food & sweets

Milkshakes and gravy.

go ask /fit/

Op here This is what I'm doing rn a weight gainer shake in the morning (around 500 calories per scoop) and then for lunch I would eat whatever fast food (usual 400-600 calories)
And then a afternoon shake of 2 scoops

And you are wondering why you are a stick figure?

Well I only started last week but yea

Twinkies are the answer to all problems

Cheap and easy way to gain a lot of fat in a short time?

Toast and eggs for breakfast
Any large meal from Wendy's for lunch and a protein shake for a snack
Pasta and pizza dinner. Use alfredo sauce

DO YOU REALLY COUNT CALORIES, JUST EAT LIKE YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT MAN

Eat more.

When you are sick of eating, eat more.

Basic thermodynamics, basic law of the universe. More calories in than out = gain weight. More calories burnt than ate = weight loss.

For the life of me I have no idea why this is a hard fucking concept.

triple that fast food

Gotta take baby steps my stomach is small and vomit that shit up

You asshole. I am trying to get down to your size. Want to just trade bodies?

satan is right

Styx?

This calorie intake is way to low to gain weight

Got suggestions
Listen bro my body is weak af it's hard enough to eat without feeling full after like 3 bites

YOU JUST FUCKING EAT MORE
STOP BEING A BITCH AND EAT MORE TO GAIN WEIGHT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i also used to be skinny but you get used to it, like literally anything in life, you get used to it. Eat more than u use -> gain weight. eat less then u use -> lose weight.

THIS ISNT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE>

pound water to expand your stomach. Pound milk to gain calories while expanding your stomach. either be a skeletor bitch or eat more. I believe in you.

The meal isn't over when you're full.

It's over when you hate yourself.

You'd better be lifting, else all that weight will be stomach fat and you'll look even worse than before.

Go to /fit/, read the sticky, and get your ass to a gym.

Search this thread for word "paleo diet". Nothing found. Fuck this shit. Nobody knows how to eat properly.

The only diet OP needs is "more". If he can't eat enough calories, then nothing will work for him.

>workout
>protein
Its not hard.

If he likes being insulted then go ahead LOL

No you fucking idiot. He need the kind of food that human body is designed to eat.

How to get swole:

1. Eat big
2. Sleep big
3. Lift big

Not rocket surgery.

thats not how it works you fucking faggot

its better to be small

That's a good starting point for a toned body. Only gain weight if you're working out too. If you're under 25, you may still fill out a bit naturally.

That looks healthy to me. Anyone saying otherwise is a death fat yank

Humans are omnivores and can eat a wide range of diets. Yours obviously consists mostly of semen, which must give you enough protein to shitpost on a Venezuelan cheese making board.

>Sleep big
What do you mean?

>Basic thermodynamics, basic law of the universe. More calories in than out = gain weight. More calories burnt than ate = weight loss

In physical thermodynamics, calories are a unit of energy, not mass.

So why do you think yourself even remotely credible, again?

Can we get a better pic of your dick? It will help us decide what diet/exercise you should do. I'm a doctor

You must be some vegfag pro agriculture shit.

His pelvis bone is showing

Lifting weights puts a lot of strain on your body. The "growing" part of gaining muscle is actually your body repairing all the microtears in your muscle fibers. This will happen primarily during sleep, as it is the body's natural repair cycle.

If you lift without proper rest, you'll find yourself stalling on lifts, not growing as fast, and generally tired. A good rule of thumb is 8 hours a night, though you may need more depending on your specific schedule. Many people neglect this part of fitness, but that's more of a cultural thing.

pizza + beer + ice-cream, that is all.

Try out the nerds diet plan

nerdfitness.com/blog/how-i-gained-18-lbs-of-muscle-in-30-days/

Suck cock for heroin. You'll bulk up in no time.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUrzBKVvvDY

Wait a few years when puberty actually hits and you get fat like everyone else

ALL I learned from that is is to eat before I sleep

Bump