Who's the bigger faggot of these two?

Who's the bigger faggot of these two?

op

OP obviously.

OP
>but seriously bill nye by far

op

Cuz at least these two did something with their lives. OP thinks there is virtue in criticism with no analysis. Probably because of your defective brain. This is why you're the ultimate faggo, OP.

Maher.

Christ that's not even a debate. Nye may be losing his shit as the years go on but Maher is a windbag

nvm this guy's the new biggest faggot for taking OP's shit premise for a thread seriously.

Congrats.

nvm this guy's the new biggest faggot for taking a post on Sup Forums seriously.

Congrats.

These assholes think anybody who hates the cocksucker Bill Maher is a christian. That's how delusional they are.

nvm this guy's the new biggest faggot for taking a post on Sup Forums seriously.

Congrats.

Ur gay

Not me.

But you.

Bill mahers worse but they are both jews therefore oven fuel.

Op is a faggot

Maher is actively trying to get the Democratic Party to realize its mistake and take responsibility. Nye is a fucking pseudoscientist that alienated everyone that liked him growing up. is this even a contest?

OP by a country mile

bill nye the science guy was my childhood
maher can suck a dick

Maher all day. Nye isnt a faggot at all.
neo Sup Forums is worst Sup Forums

maher is a cunty old dude whose opinions, for the first time, are not being respected. Bill Nye is science guy, gives a shit, etc. etc, roasted some catholic fags. My voter is for maher

OP obviously

thats a toughie its to close, id
rather hang wif .jpg then either

bill nyes a cuck/culturefag

Ur gay

Bill nye the faggot guy
or
Ima faggot kyke maher
both huge fgt,

both of are them are diddlers

He sold out to the gobalists.
Of course Nye is a faggot.

oi cunt here's your (you)

Maher

This is the only rational answer in the whole thread. Maher is cool cause he is not a sjw he is pretty smart liberal. Atleast he is not a hypocrite. He is one of the few to admit Islam and Christianity are both violent and irrational.

Don't know? Don't watch shit shows.

This

Maher is a worthless cocksucker. We don't need him to disbelieve in religions, there's millions of others saying what he's saying.

Error non sequitur. Equal faggots are equal. If it were one subtracted from the other, 2/3 of all faggots would be eliminated.

They're both pretty cool dudes and the world would be a better place if we had more people like them. Off yourself snowflake.

>zionist jew
>goy who sucks zionist jew cock

is there even a difference

Ive watched Bill Maher forever and hes more balanced than many. He defended republicans kicked from liberal colleges once due to their 1st amendment rights. He is the best!1!

you can't be serious. they both do god's work.

Op

"1111111111"
Exclaimed the uneducated, ignorant, and closed minded fool.

Bil Nye; definitely the bigger fag.

Have you ever noticed how polite he is to his popular guests, and how rude and obnoxious he is to unpopular people?

Lol Obama is black and does not have blonde hair. Not sure about the tattoos, those could be accurate. All in a great depiction nonetheless. I guess you really dont see race...

bill Nye for sure. HUGE sellout.

Maher occasionally has an average joke and the other guy sucks makers dick is how he's famous I believe. Btw, don't be sensitive talking about being a faggot. Just suck dick in private as usual Lil guy.

How many dicks do you suck on an average night?

Shill nye the communist guy

You would think they are cool because you are a fag.

pathetic

Dude he isn't selling out. He honest to god believes the shit that somes out of his mouth. Seriously.

This