I fucked up Sup Forums. Here's a rundown on my situation

I fucked up Sup Forums. Here's a rundown on my situation
>associate with known drug dealer
>be friends since 7th grade
>don't really mind, it doesn't hurt me
>always asking me to bring him pills, always make excuse as to why I can't
>the dumbfuck does it over text message
>be me today, 3 weeks from graduation
> get a text from him saying "this is anons dad, how would your parents like to know about your pill business"
>tries to call me three times
>block his number, don't answer
>they don't know anything but my name, but they could go through the school
What should I do Sup Forums? This whole situation could have been easily avoided if I hadn't sounded like I was actually going through with it? Any solutions?

dont respond. text messages dont mean anything with the pills

get new sim, school/dad asks about pills and deny it, build up case that you were framed

either do that or suck it up and take it, I'm afraid. good luck user

Graduate school first faggot
Also change your number and service provider

Where did you get that picture of Gabe Newell?

So hes the "drug dealer" but is asking you for pills? why?

>associate with known drug dealer
>always asking me to bring him pills, always make excuse as to why I can't

Your drug dealer asks you to bring him pills?

you have to be like 18 or some shit to be on this site. please leave

Say nothing to anyone.

You never respond to anyone who texts or calls you about any pills.

You don't have any pills, you've never seen any pills, and you've most certainly never sold anyone any pills.

If any school administrator confronts you about this, you flatly deny it immediately. If they say anything else, tell them that this is a serious accusation and unless they have any kind of proof to please leave you alone. If they say they have proof(they don't have proof) you tell them you'll need your parents and their attorney present before you say another word to them.

Don't fuck with this shit. Your friend is a fuckup and he probably got his shit fucked up and now is trying to weasel out of it, because drug dealers are typically weasels.

being completely honest about being too much of a pussy to tell him no should do the trick

If the school questions you, literally tell them exactly what you told us. If theres no proof that you actually sold any pills or did any business with him, you shouldn't be worried.

You'll have to kill your fried and his dad i think.
Or just tell your friend that he needs to tell his dad the truth - at least the truth that you just know someone and haven't actually gotten any drugs - or you will. It could probably get you into shit. your friends dad isn't going to grass on his own son. he may have a hard time, but so what?

Just deny everything and delete the text messages. Keep a low profile and if you get called down to the office say just tell them I havent talked to him this whole year. If the parent show the texts tell them you havent texted him in a very long time and make it seem like you have never even been friends. Only one of you will make it out. Remember that.

If you get a look from the principal go and talk to him and act like it never happened and if he doesn't bring it up just make some small talk, he will think that if you were for real you would never talk to him

You haven't done anything illegal. If the dumbass dad takes it to the school, sue him and the school and cash out.

Notify the school, say that you are being harassed by a parent of an old friend and ask for none of your info to be given out.
I mean, they aren't supposed to anyway, but if you are worried then do that.
Tell your parents, if it seems like it's going to get out of hand.
You won't get arrested or anything, because there are no actual drugs. Claiming you are selling or will sell drugs isn't illegal.

>how would you like me to turn your son in to the cops

Do you still have the text where you said you couldn't? That would be pretty good proof that you didnt

Do not listen to this dumb shit. Those texts prove you are innocent. Do not delete them.

Get off of Sup Forums. You're too young to be here if this is fucking up.

you blocked his number? HAHAHA you fucking faggot. I would have answered that dad and told him to go fuck himself.

What a scared little bitch you are. I hope a man rapes you. You deserve it.

turn yourself into the police user, you're going down, no point in trying to hide. If you turn yourself in first they might let you off easy

>be 12 years old
>some kids dad steals his phone
>i'magetintrouble

have you considered that the dad might be contacting you after your friend tried to pin something on you after getting caught?
talk to your friend instead. see what's going on. see if you can casually get him to admit you haven't actually given him pills. then get details about why his dad is involved. go from there.

If you never actually gave him anything nor bought anything, then you have committed no crime user

Was in similar situation parents went to school i got totally fucked. Pending the evidence they have on you an your buddy your more than likey fucked too.

/thread, tell him thus and therefore yu have nothing to talk about